Why i dont eat pork and you should stop eating too

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
1. Because Allah asked me not to

2.A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.

3. The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

4. When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time

5. Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

6. Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

7.Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

8. When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.
Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.

9) Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

10) Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

11) The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans.

12) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

13) The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 15827, Xangsane and 5 others
Only meat I eat is pussy lips. Ya dig?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hipcel, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Mashallah

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake and currylightskin
I get headaches eating turkey, pork - I love it

The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat.
What?

Cope
Bacons tastes good

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Baldingman1998, rand anon and 1 other person
the pig can literally eat his own poop and be just fine their digestive system and immune system are the best no virus can kill the pig! if a chicken tried to eat poop he would be gone

when you eat the pig your immune system will become as strong as the pig immune system it's the key to curing all disease stop sleeping on the pig

look at asians eating the pig there's two billions of them they live until 100 years old, does this man look like he has Alzheimer or any other fat american disease? here in America we're eating chicken everyday struggling to pass 60 :blackpill:

keep crying for my bacon and my pork chops

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Banderacell and Clark69

2.A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.

3. The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

4. When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time

5. Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

6. Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

7.Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

8. When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.
Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.

9) Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

10) Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

12) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

13) The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat.
Islam was blackpilled about pork thousands of years before scientists. Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and currylightskin
who gives a fuck it tastes good and its not bad for u

Based based based

I Always knew there was something wrong with pork meat , its heavier and dry

My grandma Always cooked muslim Bosnian food so i never ate it at her home

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
Based based based

I Always knew there was something wrong with pork meat , its heavier and dry

My grandma Always cooked muslim Bosnian food so i never ate it at her home
lots of toxins brother . i love balkan culture from what ive heard:love:.

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
What kind of ascencion is on your avi
AstroSky aka @MewKing
eb94ba8d-4184-41da-8db7-81c14e41c8a4-jpeg.135848
tnYx-b806deVWiQLj6rSoNu5Ul2pREmv7fMRObP7wEtYEM3f294Cz2VOsgRgwYPDhhRbSPh-=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

• +1
Thank goodness I don't eat pigs.

• Love it
Too bad, pork is too delicious and I can't help but eat it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and currylightskin