Why i don't recognize the Forum Member of the Year awards by @enchanted_elixir

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
1. HE RIGGED THE DRAW
Why else would he put himself against an inactive user like @Amnesia and put users he likes @8PSLcel for example against a favorable opponent (he lost tho jfl). He also didn't explain how he made the draw. Spin the wheel? Or did he just choose the opponents?

For this reason, i will start my own awards. More later

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
what happened?

Also amnesia is super popular.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
@Niko @Thomas DOM @_MVP_ @Dr. Bruh @FailedNormieManlet @Octillionaire @Xangsane @curlyheadjames @MoggerGaston @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Dr. Mog @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @Leo69 @ReadBooksEveryday @ascension! @krisal @Pretty @Beastimmung @bump @AshtonKuchter @apemaxxed @barcacel @thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Obviously

I have a big announcement regarding that soon, stay alert my incel brothers

naruto shippuden GIF
naruto shippuden GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14693, Dr. Mog and 2 others
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and ReadBooksEveryday
i don’t mirin this year’s forum awards layout tbh. It’s kinda dull. No offence @enchanted_elixir
Next year whoever the host or mod incharge is do it like they did on incels.is. There should be multiple awards for diff category like - “best user of the year”, “best schizo of the year“, “best incel of the year”, “best Blackpill educator of the year“, “best chad of the year” “best mod of the year”

these are just some examples but you get the point. All should be done in a way where any user can vote top 3 selectors in order and at the end whoever has highest votes in any category is the winner FOR THAT CATEGORY and hence bears the title.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
i don’t mirin this year’s forum awards layout tbh. It’s kinda dull. No offence @enchanted_elixir
Next year whoever the host or mod incharge is do it like they did on incels.is. There should be multiple awards for diff category like - “best user of the year”, “best schizo of the year“, “best incel of the year”, “best Blackpill educator of the year“, “best chad of the year” “best mod of the year”

these are just some examples but you get the point. All should be done in a way where any user can vote top 3 selectors in order and at the end whoever has highest votes in any category is the winner FOR THAT CATEGORY.
Later today i will make an alternative forum awards post, where i will explain everything. I'm working on a format.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ReadBooksEveryday
Later today i will make an alternative forum awards post, where i will explain everything. I'm working on a format.
Lets see whether it’s truly done by a 150iq or not

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

these are just some examples but you get the point. All should be done in a way where any user can vote top 3 selectors in order and at the end whoever has highest votes in any category is the winner FOR THAT CATEGORY and hence bears the title.
Agreed tbh. It’s also the fault Of mods and admin to make One nigga do everything

He pretty much made counted and did every thread. Spent a decent amount. Of time I’m sure : so he deserves credit

But the mods and admins should have backed him up. Seems like the shitskin mods don’t give a fuck about this websute
@enchanted_elixir evwn if you don’t win you deserve something for hosting it at least (despite all the riggin and shit; I still respect the time and effort)

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16133, Truecel14 and 1 other person
Agreed tbh. It’s also the fault Of mods and admin to make One nigga do everything

He pretty much made counted and did every thread. Spent a decent amount. Of time I’m sure : so he deserves credit

But the mods and admins should have backed him up. Seems like the shitskin mods don’t give a fuck about this websute
@enchanted_elixir evwn if you don’t win you deserve something for hosting it at least (despite all the riggin and shit; I still respect the time and effort)
He doesn't deserve anything for hosting. He rigged it and it was badly organized.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 21297

Users who are viewing this thread

Back