Why i feel high libido when im fuller

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
When i eat full meal i feel high libido but when im fasting or eating less i dont feel it

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
What is libido like horny? Me too for some reason

The teacher at the medical school I went to said that when you have just eaten and are full, you have a higher sex drive.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Willmogulater
The teacher at the medical school I went to said that when you have just eaten and are full, you have a higher sex drive.
Man u need to oil up now i have just eaten

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Explains why models starve and have no libido

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
You went to medical school? Are you a nurse or something I know yo demented ass ain’t a doctor

• JFL
You went to medical school? Are you a nurse or something I know yo demented ass ain’t a doctor
I’m the guy who performs colonoscopies…but my clinic takes females only 😈😈😈😈

• JFL
I’m the guy who performs colonoscopies…but my clinic takes females only 😈😈😈😈
Calorie restriction reduces metabolic rate, independent of changes in fat-free mass, or mass of high metabolic rate organs. Metabolic effects of CR include the reduction in hormones related to energy expenditure, but direct associations are inconclusive and may relate to the duration of CR.

Calorie restriction reduces metabolic rate, independent of changes in fat-free mass, or mass of high metabolic rate organs. Metabolic effects of CR include the reduction in hormones related to energy expenditure, but direct associations are inconclusive and may relate to the duration of CR.
Science teacher ah response 💀

• JFL
Science teacher ah response 💀
How blud felt after posting this

• JFL