Why i feel regret after cheat meal

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
I ate after a week a cheat meal but feel regret because i am cutting and walk 1 hour everyday plus calorie deficit

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
don’t feel bad, go and get a Big Mac and fries and get fatter

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I ate after a week a cheat meal but feel regret because i am cutting and walk 1 hour everyday plus calorie deficit
Cheat meals are wasting your time. Just eat plain chicken to feel full and then have some ice cream with the excess calories you save.

Cheat meals are wasting your time. Just eat plain chicken to feel full and then have some ice cream with the excess calories you save.
I ate ice cream only

because u were just fat as fuck
i ate 4000 calories yesterday probably gained 10 lbs

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
Because of gluttony. You realize that you've gave in to your animalistic fleshly desire and when your dopamine hit is achieved, you realize how meaningless it was and how it didn't change you for the better. Even worse, you feel disgusted with yourself, just as you do when you masturbate and you're covered in cum

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Gus17
dont take it to serious but make sure to reach the goals you set!

its nothing you’ll gain glycogen (water weight) just don’t do it everyday

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and Willmogulater
Because of gluttony. You realize that you've gave in to your animalistic fleshly desire and when your dopamine hit is achieved, you realize how meaningless it was and how it didn't change you for the better. Even worse, you feel disgusted with yourself, just as you do when you masturbate and you're covered in cum
Yea regret and shame might be the worst feelings in life. Whenever I do bad on a diet or miss a workout I get depressed. You just gotta make up for it tho and keep pushing foward.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Willmogulater
I'm going to absolutely RAPE taco bells Tuesday 5pm drop I will fucking upload myself putting my dick in the taco

Yea regret and shame might be the worst feelings in life. Whenever I do bad on a diet or miss a workout I get depressed. You just gotta make up for it tho and keep pushing foward.
Yea maybe i can cope with doing extra cardio session

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
Masturbating is kinda fun though I normally lick 25% of it up pretending it's a femboys who got messy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and Willmogulater
Don’t feel bad. Eat what you desire goyim.