why I have 0 matches on tinder ffs?! am I gigatruecel?

Brutal if you were 3 psl ethnic and used pics wearing tracksuits you would have gotten major matches.:feelswhy:

he has decent face, not 3 PSL for sure

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
niggas in 23h i got 0 matches and only 12 likes wtf going on? i feel like giga truecel, i will die in loneliness O V E R 4me dudes.
Ngl you look good and are aesthetic, and also if your in russia, foids dont use europe as much compared to america and Western Europe. Dont take it the wrong way.

The problem is tho on tinder its only for the top chads now that convert matches to lays. Matches are meaningless. You have to do things in real life, especially since online dating is much less used in europe then america. Thats a good thing.

U dont look bad u just look a bit low T

your physique aint good and you are too white

for normies im even 9
2B36B094 447F 4753 BD0F 48B1EFC392C3

You are 10/10 smv in non white countries.

How so? How tf is he a whole point lower than me? :lul:
It's a bad pic to rate but from what I can see he has nasiolabial folds, beady eyes and unimpressive bone structure. You have a much better lower third and eye area.

2781550 IMG20220302154742

• +1
Reactions: Korea
You have a much better lower third and eye area.
:lul::lul:

Look at the other pics, his eye area mogs mine to oblivion, same with his nose :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
:lul::lul:

Look at the other pics, his eye area mogs mine to oblivion, same with his nose :feelswah:
Just checked the other pics. Yea OP is good looking maybe a bit low T but looks good. Psl 5 definitely. Long midface and narrowish skull holds him back.

You're a lower hairline away from being 5.25 maybe 5.5

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Attachments

• IMG20220306123519.jpg
    IMG20220306123519.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and .👽.
I'm not squinting
like i said youre hairline is high as fuckin shit, with that fixed you're a solid chadlite.

ur eastern european for sure, are u polosh?

I'm not squinting
also nose is meh, brows need to be denser, and you need more beta carotene. you have a really good base so I suggest you work on it.

like i said youre hairline is high as fuckin shit, with that fixed you're a solid chadlite.

ur eastern european for sure, are u polosh?
yeah I'm polish normieeeee

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
I think it’s cuz you look boring.

I’m ugly 5’10 manlet mulatto in Denmark and even I manage to get 10 match blonde girls I just add pics of me in different travels

Attachments

• C9906DF9-8020-449D-8DE0-B11564E1DFB4.jpeg
    C9906DF9-8020-449D-8DE0-B11564E1DFB4.jpeg
    612.7 KB · Views: 0

I’m ugly 5’10 manlet mulatto in Denmark and even I manage to get 10 match blonde girls I just add pics of me in different travels
u nigger mogger, in Polish u will be slayer wtf bro just moved out

u nigger mogger, in Polish u will be slayer wtf bro just moved out
Really Poland? I’m in Denmark and get mogged by most white guys. Should I take train to Warsaw right now?

Really Poland? I’m in Denmark and get mogged by most white guys. Should I take train to Warsaw right now?
take tinder experiment prior to move out but imo u can take a risk if u are not poorcel

You're 7/10 for normies so way above average. You seem a little fat in the stomach tho.

Any male 5/10 and below get 0 matches and likes.

Men 6-7/10 get a few likes and matches a week

Men 8+/10 get 99% of all women on tinder
so if i got 13 likes in a day im like at worst a 6?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

First time I see you in the rating section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
niggas in 23h i got 0 matches and only 12 likes wtf going on? i feel like giga truecel, i will die in loneliness O V E R 4me dudes.
Probably your tinder elo is fucked, there's no way you get 0 matches because of your looks, you're not ugly. As a white normie you should at least get like 2 to 5 matches (maybe even more) every one or two days. Btw even changing your number, email, name, and pictures is not enough to reset tinder elo, if you're using paid tinder services to get unlimited swipes they still know it's you because of your credit card info, and also they can know it's you by the ip address.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Probably your tinder elo is fucked, there's no way you get 0 matches because of your looks, you're not ugly. As a white normie you should at least get like 2 to 5 matches (maybe even more) every one or two days. Btw even changing your number, email, name, and pictures is not enough to reset tinder elo, if you're using paid tinder services to get unlimited swipes they still know it's you because of your credit card info, and also they can know it's you by the ip address.
i wanna be a chadlite :feelswhy:

I'm not squinting
u are a bit above average tbh 6/10 overall. u can looxmax more. tinder is alot about pics, timing, luck, algorithm also.

• +1
i wanna be a chadlite :feelswhy:
Pretty easy for you with softmaxxing (skincare, hair dye, leanmaxxing, stylemaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, eyelashmaxxing, neckmaxxing, haircutmaxxing, gymmaxxing, etc). You have good base to become chadlite.

• +1
u are a bit above average tbh 6/10 overall. u can looxmax more. tinder is alot about pics, timing, luck, algorithm also.
genio, roiding and jaw filler maybe will asdend me

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
genio, roiding and jaw filler maybe will asdend me
why genio? but yea wider jaw and rhinoplasty imo. and yea roiding or just natural training

Pretty easy for you with softmaxxing (skincare, hair dye, leanmaxxing, stylemaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, eyelashmaxxing, neckmaxxing, haircutmaxxing, gymmaxxing, etc). You have good base to become chadlite.
but i need genio and wider jaw https://looksmax.org/threads/any-hope-to-get-chadlite-tier-after-those-surgeries.453591/

why genio? but yea wider jaw and rhinoplasty imo. and yea roiding or just natural training
my chin is recessed

• +1
I'm not squinting
Damn you look good bro, really good colouring, you just need a lower hairline but you can always cover that with a TikTok-like fringe

• +1
genio smv improvement = 0.0001%
i commented on your other post on what u need
hmm i have on 30 march consult with surgeon, we will see his pov

• +1
genio smv improvement = 0.0001%
i commented on your other post on what u need
so maybe chinwing with zarrinbal would help