try2beme
Lower third filler and forget
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2023
- Posts
- 48,242
- Reputation
- 64,898
I despise him and love to see him suffer because how the fuck do you waste 50-100k USD just to descend LLTN to low subhuman
As a broke person who’s actually competent with improving my looks it fills me with rage . These rich genetic dead ends splash crazy amount of money for a net negative while I have to suffer being broke.
Besides he’s an extreme narcissist his attitude stinks and he’s NEUROTYPICAL plus subhuman. If you’re reading this I can’t wait for your botched implants and screws to catch hellfire. Real bimax candidates, competent looksmaxxers and neurodivergents deserve this. Not a vomit enducing neurotypical who has no idea of anything while trying to lecture others.
As a broke person who’s actually competent with improving my looks it fills me with rage . These rich genetic dead ends splash crazy amount of money for a net negative while I have to suffer being broke.
Besides he’s an extreme narcissist his attitude stinks and he’s NEUROTYPICAL plus subhuman. If you’re reading this I can’t wait for your botched implants and screws to catch hellfire. Real bimax candidates, competent looksmaxxers and neurodivergents deserve this. Not a vomit enducing neurotypical who has no idea of anything while trying to lecture others.

