Why I love being 5’6

Deleted member 2119

Deleted member 2119

Master
Yes some shallow girls like taller guys but they’re shallow anyway so I don’t want them. I want a girl that loves me for me and not my height. Also being shorter forces you to develop a great sense of humor and I’m grateful for that. Keep your head up short kings

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, warpsociety, nonserviam and 7 others
JFL, you don't. Anything below 6' sucks, I'm 5' 9.5" and was supposed to be 6' 0.5" before I had health issues. Bothers me everyday.

JFL, you don't. Anything below 6' sucks, I'm 5' 9.5" and was supposed to be 6' 0.5" before I had health issues. Bothers me everyday.
Although being short isn't a bad thing, it's just a disadvantage in every avenue. There's many things that can compensate, life truly is what you make it.

being shorter forces you to develop a great sense of humor
yeah and having no arms really makes me work hard at life even though i'll never be able to wrap my arms around the people i love or hold my wifes hand :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Newguyaround, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
Thanks! Really needed to hear this, kind stranger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4645 and Danish_Retard
Although being short isn't a bad thing, it's just a disadvantage in every avenue. There's many things that can compensate, life truly is what you make it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, sytyl, Newguyaround and 1 other person
Grotesque you’re not slick we know you from YouTube

DAB4A318 A34E 42E7 BF55 EEB9D672A4FD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, MusicMaxxingMidget and Looks234
being ugly as fuck like myself is miles worse