Venting Why I love my oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Because on our first date, she said that cofee is her spinage, so she basically referenced Popeye which is very obscure in my country.

She also parodized Yugioh, the same way I did.

I never expected her to be like that. I always thought she would be a vapid cunt but she was so interesting and funny as a person, it was impossible not to love her.

Last edited:
badromance

badromance

Banned
jfl she is not even pretty,is she the only girl that has ever talked to you ? even tho i love my oneitis,i still had crushes on stacies and beckies all the time.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
jfl she is not even pretty,is she the only girl that has ever talked to you ? even tho i love my oneitis,i still had crushes on stacies and beckies all the time.
Shut up. Blackopstrecel is extremely intelligent person. He loved his oneitis but she played a trick on him and he is sad now.

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

Lol at this cope. She is the most beautiful girl and yes, I have to admit, she is the only girl that ever talked to me.
That's a keeper bro. Don't disappoint me: go get her:chad:
She is a keeper but she didn't feel that same way about me. I mean, you know how it went.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Lol at this cope. She is the most beautiful girl and yes, I have to admit, she is the only girl that ever talked to me.

She is a keeper but she didn't feel that same way about me. I mean, you know how it went.
Sorry brah. I mistaken said there are millions like her but truth is there aren't really. She's pretty unique

badromance

badromance

Banned

Try talking to other girls ? How can you be so blinded,you are gonna regret it badly when you get older,stop it

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Sorry brah. I mistaken said there are millions like her but truth is there aren't really. She's pretty unique

Yes, she is one of a kind and that makes me want to rope. All other girls will always be subpar to her sadly.
Try talking to other girls ? How can you be so blinded,you are gonna regret it badly when you get older,stop it
I talk to other girls and theusually cringe if not completely ignore me and/or run away

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Yes, she is one of a kind and that makes me want to rope. All other girls will always be subpar to her sadly.

I talk to other girls and theusually cringe if not completely ignore me and/or run away
You could always settle for someone else

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I mean she implied the no but never said no...maybe she just wasn't comfortable in the moment

Try talking to her again
What the fuck is this 'implied the no' bs? She lieterally told me there is no chemistry between us and I don't do it for her in the erotic department. She told me to give up on her and stop trying. And that was a year and a half ago.

And she told me she fucks guys ASAP if she likes them. She just didn't like me and never will. I was never good enough.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
What the fuck is this 'implied the no' bs? She lieterally told me there is no chemistry between us and I don't do it for her in the erotic department. She told me to give up on her and stop trying. And that was a year and a half ago.

And she told me she fucks guys ASAP if she likes them. She just didn't like me and never will. I was never good enough.
You told me yesterday she never said no

Which is correct boyo

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
You told me yesterday she never said no

Which is correct boyo
She never said 'no' to going out with me. She just said she didn't have money. But she did say 'no' to sex, well, in her way

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Guys do you really think we can convince (no ofense intended) an autist? I mean it feels like a futile effort (unless y'all doing it for the lulz)

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
She never said 'no' to going out with me. She just said she didn't have money. But she did say 'no' to sex, well, in her way
That makes sense. Now I understand what you mean when you say you were brutally rejected by her

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
That makes sense. Now I understand what you mean when you say you were brutally rejected by her
Yes, it was very brutal. First, she said she didn't feel like fucking me. Then we met a week later, she said I don't turn her on and I pressured her and that I bruised her lips when kissing and that she told her friends she didn't like me and she wanted me to make a move earier to get rejected earlier.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Yes, it was very brutal. First, she said she didn't feel like fucking me. Then we met a week later, she said I don't turn her on and I pressured her and that I bruised her lips when kissing and that she told her friends she didn't like me and she wanted me to make a move earier to get rejected earlier.
cope

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Jeez dude that is more brutal than I thought.

How can you still be attracted to her knowing what she did

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Jeez dude that is more brutal than I thought.

How can you still be attracted to her knowing what she did
Cause I know that she did what she did because she wanted to cut me off. She wanted me to understand that I had to stop trying to be with her.

That doesn't change her personality. She is a great girl, the best probably, I just didn't make the cut. And I ache because of that, because I met this amazing person, and I couldn't be with her cause of my genes. Well, I can't be with anyone anyway so It's over for me.

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
how u feeling rn
I'm always feeling pretty crap after uni ended. Althoug things were getting worse with every year and after what I did to that girl/what she did to me, everything started to collapse.

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze

She's most likely fucking a couple of guys a week. Get over it

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
Yes, and while she bounces on chad cock, I rot. How can i cope? How can I cope for being inferior?
Forget about her and try to get better. Stop the cuck mentality. Wether you see it as imrproving or staying on denial , you have no other alternatives

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Forget about her and try to get better. Stop the cuck mentality. Wether you see it as imrproving or staying on denial , you have no other alternatives
It's impossible to forget about her without having sex with a girl. And also, I'm at my best already.

cloUder

cloUder

Zephir
The white man is superior.