Why I make so many anti female obesity threads.

supergoat972

supergoat972

Luminary
Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Posts
6,229
Reputation
7,520
I work in a government office in the deep south with mostly obese women. 80% obesity rate among women. Probably the fattest people on planet earth. In fact, American women are the fattest people on planet earth (source)

If I did not live around these animals, I would not "obsess" over them. Its like telling a cancer patient to stop "obsessing" with cancer.

And I will NOT stop. I will encourage THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of men to discriminate against these pigs. I've made thousands of other posts on other sides(such as Reddit, ign the vestibule, bodybuilding.com before it shut down) as well. More anti-female obesity posts than any human being on planet earth. I need to raise as much awareness as I possibly can. It does not matter if I have to spend 3 hours a day while working a full time job to do this.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr Test, moliuny, Sean O’Pry and 2 others
Fat bitches always talk the most shit, keep that mouth for eating
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: supergoat972 and Sean O’Pry
Spent my train duration reading OP's threads about landwhales, totally agree with OP.
i once got catfished by a landwhale, she got attracted when she first saw me, she expected me to get attracted to her when we met up.
What makes these pigs think i would get attracted by them? :forcedsmile:

I find it utterly disgusting for these ppl to exist, I see being obese as self-harm, They should be cured and sent to sm psychologist instead of spreading this "Body positivity". What the fuck Is wrong with ppl to keep up this Body positivity thing. 'Yes dw sweetheart its fine to destroy your body :Comfy:'. If it is ok to be that fat then its fine to cut yourself and its fine to do drugs :lul:
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
1
Views
42
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
N
Replies
5
Views
42
Jiozz
Jiozz
SPAM
Replies
31
Views
139
Cookie271
Cookie271
MagicX
Replies
15
Views
92
Hirux
Hirux
A
Replies
0
Views
14
Anewuser2026
A

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Mr Test
Back
Top