Why I now understand women gaslighting men

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro I had the strangest experience of my life 4 hours ago and you guys might think this is tales but I wish it was 😂

I was sitting minding my own business when literally 4 guys show up 3 Germans and one med looking dude and THEY FUCKING CORNER ME ON THAT CHAIR

They were literally touching my necklace one of the guys rubbed his leg on mine and started rubbing my shoulders asking if I wanted to box him?

We all talk for a bit and his friends say the manlet guy is gay and the manlet nigha is with a straight face this whole time then they ask me to rate him

I say he’s a 7 when he’s more like a 5 tho being manlet overal 4

Tho for some reason I gaslighted him like a foid does

He looked kinda sad tho I think bro was expecting an 9 but I told them I wasn’t gay

And they were like if u were gay would you fuck him?

BRO THEY STARTED ASKING ME WHERE I LIVE WHAT WAS MY PLAN FOR THE DAY

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, mayo mogger, Agendum and 3 others
E2E25842 7A74 4BD3 8B41 EA9E628BF2F3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, anthony111553, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xeqri, Primalsplit, Skywalker and 5 others
Fair to say after this experience I understand why women are so paranoid about this stuff

Mind u this was in broad daylight in a full bus station

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and +++
3981668 Screenshot 2024 02 26 131426

• JFL
Reactions: +++ and ascension
@Beastimmung these faggots In Germany are out of control

Tho I wish women did this to me 😔

Hymened your thread now bow down and such my cock

Hymened your thread now bow down and such my cock
Nigga these 12 yo incels love some meme pic on a long thread

Idrc I just needed to write this since it was so strange I wanna have this saved to remember

Nigga these 12 yo incels love some meme pic on a long thread

Idrc I just needed to write this since it was so strange I wanna have this saved to remember
Get to slurping muttoid

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
why dont you said average, jfl at your foid brain

why dont you said average, jfl at your foid brain
Yeah I have a foid brain tbh

Basically exactly what a foid would’ve thought he looks nice I don’t wanna offend him

Low T type shit but now I get exactly what it feels like to gaslight a man

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and efidescontinuado
What is this schizo babbling about

tales from brazilian favelas :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Bro I had the strangest experience of my life 4 hours ago and you guys might think this is tales but I wish it was 😂

I was sitting minding my own business when literally 4 guys show up 3 Germans and one med looking dude and THEY FUCKING CORNER ME ON THAT CHAIR

They were literally touching my necklace one of the guys rubbed his leg on mine and started rubbing my shoulders asking if I wanted to box him?

We all talk for a bit and his friends say the manlet guy is gay and the manlet nigha is with a straight face this whole time then they ask me to rate him

He looked kinda sad tho I think bro was expecting an 9 but I told them I wasn’t gay

u didn't have the urge to beat them

Are you reatrded? You let him touch you? You are a fucking pussy, if a faggot did this to me i would beat him up to death right on the spot

Hey beautiful can I buy you a drink?

Hope you have a good day alright?