why I think investing in a sex robot is the best option for all men

yandex99

yandex99

Master
1.relationships are too much pain,stress and effort to get into and maintain.

2.a hot sex doll has better looking and same feeling skin as a real woman

3.Stress free

4.you can bang her whenever you want

5.sex robots,well most o them,are hotter than 99% of women you'll meet out in public.women always rag on men's lack of looks,I live in a white area,most women are hit in the face.

6.you can have multiple foids

7.she's your own personal virgin unlike a hooker.hookers are nasty and it's degrading to pay for sex.don't many men hav that kind of money anyway,and from experience fucking 200 hookers,most have a bad attitude.

8.you can put any face you want on your bot,just pay extra,same with body type.

A doll cannot move by herself,it's a good thing she is silent,but soon they'll have the animatronics to have affordable moving walking and cooking sex bots.

9.you don't need to betabux,and you can work minimum and focus on your soft guy era and have a pretty stress free effortless life.

once you see that

1.foids are all not worth it

2.foids just want your $$$$$

3.'romantic love'is a farce

you can get out of FOMO.well the weak men,strong men only are about women for the use of sexual pleasure.this forum is full of mommasboys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, EliteMewing, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
sex doll is autistic cope. Hookers is still a good option.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Mister Fuwy, NotCarv and 2 others
Nah tbh I would just kms if I had to fuck a robot... Did fuck teddy bears when I was younger nigga I wanna feel the warmth and moist of a real pussy

Wanna sniff, lick, suck & kiss a pussy for real

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Nah tbh I would just kms if I had to fuck a robot... Did fuck teddy bears when I was younger nigga I wanna feel the warmth and moist of a real pussy

well you won't or only incrementally

TPE feels like real human skin,lube and internal heating is just like a 'real woman'

the future is now

Let's hope in the future, we will be able to make robots with living tissue on them, like the terminators were - an internal metallic skeleton but with flesh and skin on top of it, lab-grown skin is already a reality.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: say∅, dehydrated and Kroker
Let's hope in the future, we will be able to make robots with living tissue on them, like the terminators were - an internal metallic skeleton but with flesh and skin on top of it, lab-grown skin is already a reality.

Man you're like Wikipedia. Truly an underrated user.

You got articles, YouTube videos, memes, you name it you got it in reference to what the thread is about.

Salute :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Gonthar
It doesn’t matter what you do to cope, if you don’t get pussy then you will eventually go insane.

• Hmm...
Reactions: dehydrated

hhhhmmmmmm,maybe that will be good.but all we need really is a moving robot to make it more popular to those that want a moving talking foid(I don't).

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

well then enjoy fucking a doll, and clean her everyday yourself
yeah cleaning your own virgin sex slave is so bad compared to a WHORE thats sucked 1000s of dicks and had men nut in her for extra like they all do that only wants you for your $$$$$ and is even upfront about it and has attitude lmao!

I'm a former whoremongerer,most hookers aren't special to look at like sexdolls.you get performance anxiety.you get anxiety in general.

as for autism,I am diagnosed autistic,it's a blessing,stress free when it comes to foids.

yeah cleaning your own virgin sex slave is so bad compared to a WHORE thats sucked 1000s of dicks and had men nut in her for extra like they all do that only wants you for your $$$$$ and is even upfront about it and has attitude lmao!

I'm a former whoremongerer,most hookers aren't special to look at like sexdolls.you get performance anxiety.you get anxiety in general.
just say that you have a microdick which you can't get up so you're shit scared to meet hookers. Best option for you is to download grindr and rent your ass to other men.

just say that you have a microdick which you can't get up so you're shit scared to meet hookers.

shaming me like a foid because you lost the argument.I rather save my money than fuck a disgusting coalburner WHORE.you know the women you're fucking that feign affection to you have black pimps right?

Best option for you is to download grindr and rent your ass to other men.
disgusting and shows your inner world.nah best option is get the sex dolls I want and wait until they make moving ones with human skin with customizable faces,to have as my sex slaves while I buy land from money you'll be using on women that despise you,to buy land and build a cob house and go off grid and never have to work again.