why i think the blackpill is slightly flawed

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
im textbook definition of mtn maybe even hight LTN and according the black pill scale i should put in high effort to get into relationships and or/ get females yet thats not whats happening at all getting females irl is extremely easy ive literally never been rejected and after going on JB apps like wizz i get a shit ton of females adding me saying autistic shit like " heyy ur finee " " your cuteeee" and other sorts of shit which obviously shouldnt happen because im literally an MTN and by definition it should be hard for me to get into relationships and get female attention

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, 5.5psl, Graham and 2 others
yes lol everytime i have asked a female out in my school or outside that place i havent gotten rejected you can believe me or not i really dont care but this should disprove the blackpill how does this happen when im an High Ltn/ Mtn with just a normal friendgroup and an average personality how do you explain this ??

• JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner
im textbook definition of mtn maybe even hight LTN and according the black pill scale i should put in high effort to get into relationships and or/ get females yet thats not whats happening at all getting females irl is extremely easy ive literally never been rejected and after going on JB apps like wizz i get a shit ton of females adding me saying autistic shit like " heyy ur finee " " your cuteeee" and other sorts of shit which obviously shouldnt happen because im literally an MTN and by definition it should be hard for me to get into relationships and get female attention
People here cannot rate for shit.

Also, if you have ANY of these:

1) TALL
2) WHITE
3) DEEP VOICE
4) EXCEPTIONAL BODY
5) MONEY that you flaunt

etc. then you are CHAD, even if your face is MTN. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, chawaje, 5.5psl and 4 others
But now you peaked my interest, so post your face i somehow think you are as MTN/HTN as this guy:
JohnTravolta.193826.1.jpg

(htn according to PSL autists)
:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 29581

1) TALL
2) WHITE
3) DEEP VOICE
4) EXCEPTIONAL BODY
5) MONEY that you flaunt

im tall white and deep v and my fanily is rich but im not a chad bro wtf .. and some Of these matter more than others for example Tall

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, chrisN, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
But now you peaked my interest, so post your face i somehow think you are as MTN/HTN as this guy:

can i dm you on this site?

im tall white and deep v and my fanily is rich but im not a chad bro wtf .. and some Of these matter more than others for example Tall
No need to continue :forcedsmile:

But you definitely LOW IQ if you do not understand why those women are attracted to you :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, blackckatt and Deleted member 29581
send me ur FAce

artem

But you definitely LOW IQ if you do not understand why those women are attracted to you :feelsrope:
can i dm you on discord my face? whats your discord rq

1) TALL
2) WHITE
3) DEEP VOICE
4) EXCEPTIONAL BODY
5) MONEY that you flaunt

90% of population in west are chads 👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others

he isnt tall btw he is only 6ft
he also looks ethnic so i doubt he is full white

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
90% of population in west are chads 👍
Ok, prove otherwise?

People taller than 6'2? 1-3%?
White is automatic Chad in any ethnic place.
Deep voice is rare.
exceptional body is rare.
And ofc money is the rarest of them all.

Yes, maybe 5-15% population are chads based on the above. And who do you think the women are fucking?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and nitesik
Ok, prove otherwise?

People taller than 6'2? 1-3%?
White is automatic Chad in any ethnic place.
Deep voice is rare.
exceptional body is rare.
And ofc money is the rarest of them all.

Yes, maybe 5-15% population are chads based on the above. And who do you think the women are fucking?
6'2 is top 5-10% realistically

ethnic place haha. I thought you meant that any white guy is a chad, even in the west.

deep is not so rare but nice voice is rare yes. I would say only 5-10%

true

true

if 5-15% are chads then I agree you are right.

• +1
i have the same experience, i have no troubles getting women to like me but i’m ltn-mtn by psl standards

• Hmm...
Reactions: omarthegoat195
ur nt and in school
just like op women have given me compliments like i’m cute, fine etc some also call me ugly tho looks are partly subjective unironically

just like op women have given me compliments like i’m cute, fine etc some also call me ugly tho looks are partly subjective unironically
i dont need to repeat myself

• WTF
Reactions: omarthegoat195
He is not really "Low IQ", he just not understand the full validation he got since his teenage time.

Mom / Dad said : You beautiful son
Other poor ladies : You cute .. You fine
Poor friends : you gorgeous bro

Tall + White + Rich

He really think the problem is blackpill, not his hallo effect provider .. rich boy, white .. ect

He literally project his subjectivity vision, on other people

ive literally never been called ugly and ive asked hundreds of women to rate me on jb apps all the rates are 7/10+ and they have no fucken reason to lie since i literally am a stranger who asked them to rate me

You're white and above 6ft so I don't see why the blackpill would affect you at all. Plus the money your family has is reflected within your possessions, clothing, mannerisms, and friend circle. If you were non-nt and or poor your experiences would've changed incredibly.

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate and Artemis
ive literally never been called ugly and ive asked hundreds of women to rate me on jb apps all the rates are 7/10+ and they have no fucken reason to lie since i literally am a stranger who asked them to rate me

I'm actually intrigued by this too, that's why I try not to fall in to the rabbit hole of entirely self loathing, I'm on here to fix a slightly recessive jaw and now working on it, I've come of this forum full time pretty much but still check up on it now and then. I was rated a 6 on TrueRateMe once and told by someone on here I'm a MTN with potential to be HTN.

I'm 5'10, skinny approaching my late 20's. I had multiple girls in high school (UK). Went to college for a year and dated girls, I even slept with a girl I met at a job centre I went to when I was broke and then ghosted her because it felt so abnormal. Now I'm dating a girl for 2 years and have no concerns about trying to get girls, my current concern is to looksmax since we all live once, anti-age, keep in good shape and grow my career.

I think sometimes hobby based things can help, I imagine if I dwelled in my room over cheek bones, upper eye lid exposure and hair follicles I'd probably be panicking every day. But I play guitar in a band and I'm pretty artistic and that seems to go down well with girls.

Edit: can I also add, I believe you. I get the same thing too despite being MTN. I have an Instagram where I barely post and some girl was liking every post I done and DMed me saying I was ''super cute'' just a week ago. It's always music/goth/alt girls, I never ever appeal to other niche's of girls, but they aren't my type anyway.

Last edited:
the girls you pulled were most likely mtb or ltb aswell

the girls you pulled were most likely mtb or ltb aswell
not even close actually literally HTB and way higher the best ive pulled was a HARD stacylite

1) TALL
2) WHITE
3) DEEP VOICE
4) EXCEPTIONAL BODY
5) MONEY that you flaunt

Exactly many guys underestimate the true power of height + physique IRL
I have seen 6'3-6'4 guys who were almost roided with a non deformed face and they all had a presence that only a 6 PSL + face can ever have , easily slay girls also don't forget the male respect they'll be getting ...

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 29155, Artemis and 1 other person
Dnrd + cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Everything you say is worthless without pics of yourself.

Fuck you and your brag post

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT

1) TALL
2) WHITE
3) DEEP VOICE
4) EXCEPTIONAL BODY
5) MONEY that you flaunt

chad has these all

chad has these all
Nope.

Most chads are broke. And deep resonant voice is rare.

Exceptional body is quite often the case though.

Tall is NOT common among chads. being chad + tall is automatically a ticket to the fashion modelling career. Many chads are chadlets.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Nope.

Most chads are broke. And deep resonant voice is rare.

Exceptional body is quite often the case though.

Tall is NOT common among chads. being chad + tall is automatically a ticket to the fashion modelling career. Many chads are chadlets.
nah, actually i've yet to see a broke chad tbh, richer people also tend to be better looking somehow like the whole package
but it's quite rare to be rich + chad + tall etc at once

It's almost impossible for inceldom to be directly caused by looks, looks theory is mostly a false theory

• +1