Why i vote for any politician that wants to end immigration, especially immigration from South Asia.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.

Fucking disgusting fobs, can't even commit crime properly. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Aero, try2beme and 5 others
Are you happy with Blks then?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
You're probably a racist fuck, that's why.
I'm joking, that's the only way to save Europe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and nathan
Instead of assimilating, they brought their shitty Indian culture to western nations.
It's crazy how different new immigrants are from previous immigrants from other generations. My mom's family came here in the 90s and their literally all liberal western degens that live in California.

All these these new immigrants post 2010 are all Islamic extremists from pakiland or hindu extremists that want to shit on streets.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and 8uAte
Couldn't B a problem in America :chad:
Europe is so cucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Instead of assimilating, they brought their shitty Indian culture to western nations.
Screenshot 2024 06 30 at 114732 PM

• Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432
Candians hate themselves. They voted for Justin Trudeau 3 fucking times
It's crazy how different new immigrants are from previous immigrants from other generations. My mom's family came here in the 90s and their literally all liberal western degens that live in California.

All these these new immigrants post 2010 are all Islamic extremists from pakiland or hindu extremists that want to shit on streets.
problem Indians could have built India just like Europeans built Europe; instead, they bred like rabbits until their shithole became unbearable to live in. Their government and the jewish fucked them over to the point where there is no hope for the nation or their reputation. South Asia and the Middle East have a lot of resources and potential, but the wrong people run the nation. Indian culture is inferior.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Candians hate themselves. They voted for Justin Trudeau 3 fucking times

problem Indians could have built India just like Europeans built Europe; instead, they bred like rabbits until their shithole became unbearable to live in. Their government and the jewish fucked them over to the point where there is no hope for the nation or their reputation. South Asia and the Middle East have a lot of resources and potential, but the wrong people run the nation.
its interesting because India probably has the most fertile soil in the world and soil fertility is one of the main components for successful civilizations since the bronze age

still they fucked up big time

maybe its because of the climate making their agriculture shit - middle east is also almost as fertile as india or even more so but they have a harder time with agriculture because of the arid climates

He broke his spine
Instead of blood splatting the floor, it was drenched in curry

You're racist!!!!!!!!!

Man, be happy with SEAsians.
I live in Russia and we have immigrants from CA, it's worse, believe me.