Why I want to looksmax (aspie)

E

epictroll

Silver
Is to live an aesthetic life.

You can’t be a “cool” person if you are a sub 5 male.

I grew up reading stories of womanizers, Bond, international men traveling the world and exploring on their own, etc..

If you’re a subhuman all these things are just cringe. Your friend group is a group of dorks that talk on Discord and watch smash bros tournaments.

But if you’re GL? Suddenly your life is filled with attractive women, well-connected attractive men who have good jobs, etc..

Basically, I feel if you are a subhuman man you are relegated to some nerdy/incel lifestyle, and no amount of trying to be “cool” or “suave” will ever change that, it’s just who you are; you have no choice. All of your potential activities and things you can do with your life will be limited.

Does anyone else view looksmaxxing this way or am I the only aspie?

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 19036, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
this isn't aspie at all this is why I looksmax too I love beautiful things I want a beautiful aesthetic life to feel like the main character in my story

you need to be 10% bodyfat with perfect skin and hair for this srs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and epictroll
Is to live an aesthetic life.

You can’t be a “cool” person if you are a sub 5 male.

I grew up reading stories of womanizers, Bond, international men traveling the world and exploring on their own, etc..

If you’re a subhuman all these things are just cringe. Your friend group is a group of dorks that talk on Discord and watch smash bros tournaments.

But if you’re GL? Suddenly your life is filled with attractive women, well-connected attractive men who have good jobs, etc..

Basically, I feel if you are a subhuman man you are relegated to some nerdy/incel lifestyle, and no amount of trying to be “cool” or “suave” will ever change that, it’s just who you are; you have no choice. All of your potential activities and things you can do with your life will be limited.

Does anyone else view looksmaxxing this way or am I the only aspie?
you can be kinda charismatic without sex appeal although rare. but if you overly fat / too young / too feminine for a man or if you have 4° nct its over in life for you. you can only be a sub cuck which will suck dick and obey the masccocks