Why I’m Leaving the Looksmaxing Community: It's All About Height and Money

falcon1

falcon1

After years spent in the looksmaxing community, particularly on forums like Looksmax.org, I’ve come to a harsh realization: the copes and strategies promoted there don’t hold the key to true success and happiness. In the end, the two most significant factors in ascending and living a good life are height and money.

Ascending in Life: The Uncomfortable Truth About Height and Money

For a long time, I believed that success and happiness were multifaceted, dependent on a blend of personality, skills, and luck. However, my experiences and observations have led me to a more cynical conclusion: in many cases, the primary things you need to ascend in life are height and money. Here’s why.

#### The Power of Height

Height is one of those traits that, unfairly or not, seems to make a significant difference in how people perceive and treat you. Taller individuals are often seen as more authoritative, confident, and attractive. This isn't just anecdotal; numerous studies have shown that taller people tend to earn more and are more likely to be in leadership positions.

1. **Perception of Authority**: Taller individuals are often perceived as more dominant and capable, which can open doors in both personal and professional settings.
2. **Attractiveness**: Height is frequently linked to attractiveness, which can impact dating and social interactions profoundly.
3. **Earnings**: Studies have shown that taller people tend to earn more over their lifetimes, partly because of the positive biases they benefit from in the workplace.

#### The Influence of Money

Money, on the other hand, is a more universally recognized tool for success. It opens up opportunities that would otherwise be inaccessible and provides a safety net that allows for greater risk-taking and innovation.

1. **Access to Resources**: Money allows you to access better education, healthcare, and networking opportunities, all of which can significantly boost your chances of success.
2. **Lifestyle and Status**: Financial wealth can drastically improve your quality of life and social status, making it easier to forge influential connections.
3. **Freedom and Security**: Having money provides a sense of security and freedom, enabling you to pursue your goals without the constant stress of financial instability.

#### The Harsh Reality

While this might sound overly simplistic or even defeatist, the reality is that these two factors can have an outsized impact on your ability to succeed. This doesn’t mean that other traits and efforts don’t matter, but height and money provide a substantial head start.

1. **Networking**: Taller individuals and those with money often find it easier to network and build relationships with influential people.
2. **Confidence**: Both height and financial stability can significantly boost your confidence, which in turn affects how you present yourself and how others perceive you.
3. **Opportunities**: Having money can buy opportunities that might otherwise be out of reach, from educational advancements to business ventures.

#### Conclusion it’s 2024 focus on height and money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, wishIwasSalludon, Mewton and 10 others
@Abhorrence @Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Jova and zurzolo
dnr and goodbye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Willmogulater, tombradylover and 10 others
Understood, can we still maybe talk in pms

You can be like me where you can just post in off topic

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and falcon1
Damn that’s crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, falcon1, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
Understood, can we still maybe talk in pms

You can be like me where you can just post in off topic
Sure I’m tired of this sites cope

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and gigell
I unironically believe this is the next evolution of PSL. It's like how lookism came out of PUA, heightism will be final conclusion of looks theory. Just be Big.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Mewton, zurzolo and 2 others
But making good money is impossible no matter how much you try. You cannot change the height unless you have the money. Basically, its over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and zurzolo
I unironically believe this is the next evolution of PSL. It's like how lookism came out of PUA, heightism will be final conclusion of looks theory. Just be Big.
Just be big is sufficient that’s what this site doesn’t understand male beauty is just icing in the cake who doesn’t wana look at beautiful forward grown face which lead to harmony and attractive face but I’m talking about overall life style

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, zurzolo and bloomercel
But making good money is impossible no matter how much you try. You cannot change the height unless you have the money. Basically, its over.
Money is everything with money u can have Infinite food and yummy deserts u can image that’s enough for me let alone height growth and everything that comes with money

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and zurzolo
After years spent in the looksmaxing community, particularly on forums like Looksmax.org, I’ve come to a harsh realization: the copes and strategies promoted there don’t hold the key to true success and happiness. In the end, the two most significant factors in ascending and living a good life are height and money.

For a long time, I believed that success and happiness were multifaceted, dependent on a blend of personality, skills, and luck. However, my experiences and observations have led me to a more cynical conclusion: in many cases, the primary things you need to ascend in life are height and money. Here’s why.

#### The Power of Height

Height is one of those traits that, unfairly or not, seems to make a significant difference in how people perceive and treat you. Taller individuals are often seen as more authoritative, confident, and attractive. This isn't just anecdotal; numerous studies have shown that taller people tend to earn more and are more likely to be in leadership positions.

1. **Perception of Authority**: Taller individuals are often perceived as more dominant and capable, which can open doors in both personal and professional settings.
2. **Attractiveness**: Height is frequently linked to attractiveness, which can impact dating and social interactions profoundly.
3. **Earnings**: Studies have shown that taller people tend to earn more over their lifetimes, partly because of the positive biases they benefit from in the workplace.

Money, on the other hand, is a more universally recognized tool for success. It opens up opportunities that would otherwise be inaccessible and provides a safety net that allows for greater risk-taking and innovation.

1. **Access to Resources**: Money allows you to access better education, healthcare, and networking opportunities, all of which can significantly boost your chances of success.
2. **Lifestyle and Status**: Financial wealth can drastically improve your quality of life and social status, making it easier to forge influential connections.
3. **Freedom and Security**: Having money provides a sense of security and freedom, enabling you to pursue your goals without the constant stress of financial instability.

#### The Harsh Reality

While this might sound overly simplistic or even defeatist, the reality is that these two factors can have an outsized impact on your ability to succeed. This doesn’t mean that other traits and efforts don’t matter, but height and money provide a substantial head start.

1. **Networking**: Taller individuals and those with money often find it easier to network and build relationships with influential people.
2. **Confidence**: Both height and financial stability can significantly boost your confidence, which in turn affects how you present yourself and how others perceive you.
3. **Opportunities**: Having money can buy opportunities that might otherwise be out of reach, from educational advancements to business ventures.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
This site is ran by gaslighters they will never tell u the true reason of incel dome which is 1) money without money u can’t even have basic healthy diet which lead to overall health and quality of life and 2) height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, bloomercel and zurzolo
You’re right. Most women don’t really give a fuck about face. They just want a man who is tall and can protect them and someone who can provide for you.

“Muh bonemass” Jfl

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, gl4zing and bloomercel
You don't even need height.

Money is what is most important + the family you are born into with its community (human resources) and material resources. If you have them, genetic resources (foids above average) will come naturally.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and zurzolo
heightpill = over for manlets, dnr if you think face doesn't matter at 5'9-6'2

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld

#### The Power of Height

#### The Harsh Reality

Height frame money/status , with mtn face you will be enough , no autists like here irl will evaluate ur face mtn+

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and #551839piller
season 6 episode 13 GIF

You’re right. Most women don’t really give a fuck about face. They just want a man who is tall and can protect them and someone who can provide for you.

“Muh bonemass” Jfl
If this were true, I’d be an incel. But reality is face>height and at 5’6” and a good face. My dick is wet.

Alright, time to snap back into reality. Face is law end of the discussion cya

• Love it
Reactions: Snoofy
"Spending years"
Joined Jun 1, 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k99, maarda, butterworld and 2 others
It's true

Posting here is preventing me from growing or going to work

another day
another .org chatgpt thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, butterworld and Latinolooksmaxxer
see you again next week bhai

• +1
5’8-6’5

5’8 is the lower limit of the heights within one standard deviation of the mean and the height halo plateaus around 6’5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Alright, time to snap back into reality. Face is law end of the discussion cya
this

opey clearly isn't passing mensa tests in his spare time

• +1

“Muh bonemass” Jfl
Fr we’ve been manipulated and gaslighted at the highest level most haven’t yet seen it

• +1

“Muh bonemass” Jfl
Trust me never heard a women or hall comment On a man’s face unlike the normality of women desiring tall men that extends cultural bounds and it’s known as biology

• +1
Fr we’ve been manipulated and gaslighted at the highest level most haven’t yet seen it
Although I only looksmax to feel better about myself and mog other males irl.

The main thing to maxx is dollars

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Dude I’m speaking from experience my cousin is 6’4 he is so chill lives zero corisal got married wife love bombs him family treats amazing all due to height I could go on at 6’4 nothing matter just exist theory ong

You don't even need height.

Money is what is most important + the family you are born into with its community (human resources) and material resources. If you have them, genetic resources (foids above average) will come naturally.
Yes height can be compensated with money but without money or beauty height alone extends everything

Dude I’m speaking from experience my cousin is 6’4 he is so chill lives zero corisal got married wife love bombs him family treats amazing all due to height I could go on at 6’4 nothing matter just exist theory ong
And? He isnt sub5 and 6'4 is height halo.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Height frame money/status , with mtn face you will be enough , no autists like here irl will evaluate ur face mtn+
Women don’t give a fuck about rating like LTBs,non,htn remember women aren’t men so they are biologically wired to reproduce with the most attractive male they can find it’s either all or nothing to females it’s just biology

If this were true, I’d be an incel. But reality is face>height and at 5’6” and a good face. My dick is wet.
What do both of y’all got In common denying the height pill : manletism, it’s harsh truth ik that is hard to digest

He is avg black dude without height he would be like me so it’s all height trust me I evaluated it every corner and gap hole it’s all height women life height more than God himself they are enchanted with it

Pussy isn’t real y’all been fooled it’s a psyop by Jews,have u ever seen pussy? No, simple

@Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Snoofy and Mewton
face matters at every height u need at least normie face to be haloed by height

this idea that just being 6’7 will instantly make u a chad in women’s eyes is probably the most retarded thing to come out of here

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 0S4MA
Money is not something that will "ascend" you. Many people already are moneymaxxed as fuck and still not fulfilled like Andjew Tate who is still bitter and frustrated subconsciously.

Its the genetic assets (face, height) that have real value and are your own. Money may leave, but those would never

Marko Jaric fucked prime Adriana Lima for years and bred with her how do muh face copers cope?
IMG 5640
IMG 5639

face matters at every height u need at least normie face to be haloed by height

this idea that just being 6’7 will instantly make u a chad in women’s eyes is probably the most retarded thing to come out of here

dnr, u will come back anyways

you can leave .org but .org never leaves you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, lowiqNormie and Snoofy
Another dogshit thread over exaggerating about height. Explain why there are so many incels on here who are above 6’0. As long as you aren’t below average height for your country, then focus on your face.

stop showing me celebrities retard. zack bia is a 5’8 LTN manlet and fucked prime madison beer and had her obsessed with him.

i’m talking about normal ppl with no status, 6’7 LTNs aren’t slaying
Oxymoron Zack bia is a celeb Jew with big ties don’t mention him ik all about him he’s Yeat fucking manager (who failed him) last week they were at the All white party 2024 by Michael Ruben
IMG 5643
IMG 5644
IMG 5645
IMG 5648
IMG 5647
IMG 5646

Last edited: