Why India is poor

How can you call Russians dumb when they fuck the West as much as they can? Russia can literally destroy your shitty country in 8 minutes, throw a SAMRAT nuclear bomb into the Pacific Ocean, it will create a tsunami and wash away America
Holy fuck u sounds like my patriotic Russian father.
> lives in western country
> my country better

The West is afraid of Russia, so it is trying to destabilize Russia from within, since it cannot do anything from outside. The US army is many times weaker, although they have an advantage in the number of personnel, Russia has many times more nuclear power.
Russia is not as powerful as the west jfl

they did overthrow the tailban it took a couple of mouths. when they left cause it was expensive the Taliban overthrow the Afghanistan government
it was expensive? Holy fuck USA is so poor, even this shit is expensive for them

You lost in disgrace when the USSR completed most of the missions and withdrew its troops.

it was expensive? Holy fuck USA is so poor, even this shit is expensive for them

You lost in disgrace when the USSR completed most of the missions and withdrew its troops.
the main reason soviets left was cause its expensive

Holy fuck u sounds like my patriotic Russian father.
> lives in western country
> my country better
You can read about it. SAMRAT surpasses all your technologies.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Russia is already standing by using only 8% of it's power
Russia is poorer than the US objectively, and the west is more than the US.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Poorer in terms of what? They spend a lot more money on their staff, and the West has much weaker nuclear weapons.

Poorer in terms of what? They spend a lot more money on their staff, and the West has much weaker nuclear weapons.
I don't know where you base this shit.

If u account for debt, US is the poorest country in the world. That’s why they pump so much into military so no one can come claim their money

• +1
Reactions: Putin
any proof West sponsored nazi party? also supporting nazis just cause its good for the economy doesn't make it ok. Especially when you help them invade Poland
you can search for it in your native subhuman language, although the Western media is most likely hiding it.

why did they lose then
What do you mean by losing? If they withdrew their troops, this does not mean that they lost, almost all the missions of the USSR in Afghanistan were completed, which is not to say about the United States

If u account for debt, US is the poorest country in the world. That’s why they pump so much into military so no one can come claim their money
That's true. The external debt of the United States greatly exceeds their GDP

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
you can google it faggot
putin raised military expenditure by 30% in 2024 so that's a sign a lot of money is being spent i cant find any source about how much money Russia has spent in ukraine

@Putin @heightmaxxing
Biden's incompetence resulted in the United States withdrawing. They did not want to kill any more innocent Afghans and create a refugee crisis in the west.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Putin
putin raised military expenditure by 30% in 2024 so that's a sign a lot of money is being spent i cant find any source about how much money Russia has spent in ukraine
even according to your Western data, we don't even use 15% of our forces.

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
you can google it faggot
most source i see online are very different but most claim russia is spending way way more than 8% of military expenditure on ukraine

most source i see online are very different but most claim russia is spending way way more than 8% of military expenditure on ukraine

even according to your Western data, we don't even use 15% of our forces.
3 times more than nato who spent 5% plus some random polish politician is not western data

• +1
3 times more than nato who spent 5% plus some random polish politician is not western data
you are retarded.
Do you really think that the country's military potential is in money?
you wrote to me that you spend 5% of your budget on the war. I sent you a website that says about military potential, not about the budget.

• Love it
this is the way the cookie crumbles

@Putin @heightmaxxing
Biden's incompetence resulted in the United States withdrawing. They did not want to kill any more innocent Afghans and create a refugee crisis in the west.
Biden is a bad president but presidents in the United States do not have power.

Because it's a third world brown shithole?

Because it's a third world brown shithole?
Why is it third world brown shithole?
cuz of the USA and Britain, they are pure evil and Anglos should be destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
you are retarded.
Do you really think that the country's military potential is in money?
you wrote to me that you spend 5% of your budget on the war. I sent you a website that says about military potential, not about the budget.
military potential is basically impossible to quantify. Spending although does have its problems is at least a concrete way of measuring

military potential is basically impossible to quantify. Spending although does have its problems is at least a concrete way of measuring
I have already told you more than once that your expenses are spent on personnel, NATO has the advantage that they have more soldiers, therefore the costs are higher. At the same time, Russia has fewer soldiers, but there are more weapons in general and they are more technologically advanced. The SAMRAT nuclear bomb cancels out all your trillions of dollars, because you have no analogue and one explosion of such a bomb can cause such a strong tsunami in the Pacific Ocean that will simply wash away America.

military potential can be quantify by troops, weapons, training, and so on, money does not matter here. The US is lagging far behind

I have already told you more than once that your expenses are spent on personnel, NATO has the advantage that they have more soldiers, therefore the costs are higher. At the same time, Russia has fewer soldiers, but there are more weapons in general and they are more technologically advanced. The SAMRAT nuclear bomb cancels out all your trillions of dollars, because you have no analogue and one explosion of such a bomb can cause such a strong tsunami in the Pacific Ocean that will simply wash away America.
both Russia and nato could destroy each other if it wanted to. Nato has more nukes tho.

• +1
military potential can be quantify by troops, weapons, training, and so on, money does not matter here. The US is lagging far behind
russia has much older weapons. training is subjective but russia has " one- to two-month basic training, followed by three-to-six months of advanced training" Meanwhile USA has 22 weeks to be an infantryman .nato has a larger amount of troops and a higher population meaning they can recruit even more troops if need be

• +1
Water, the nazis were funded by jewish bankers in jewmerica so jewmerica could have wartime economy to escape the great depression and have hagemon in western Europe and have an excuse to create israel

You know it's over for the west when they make propaganda against china, russia and palestine and people still support those countries instead of muh ukraine muh hamas rockets. Notice how the moment russia started winning and gaza got invaded the jewish media stopped reporting. Collapsed under their own greed (exporting too many deathnics to inflate their economy and brain drain ethnik countries while boosting theirs) not that they have any agency it's all kikes. Trump is a lapdog to israel
Only way western capitalist elitism is sustainable is endless immigration wars and neocolonialism, chinas undercutting jewmerica and colonizing africa though, no wonder china usa war is imminent

• +1
both Russia and nato could destroy each other if it wanted to. Nato has more nukes tho.
NATO does have more nuclear weapons (although not much, take into account that NATO is an alliance of 50+ countries, when Russia is only one), Russia has air defense systems that are actively being improved and developed and successfully shoot down all attacks from Ukraine on Russian cities so in the event of a nuclear war, your bombs will simply be shot down. Although the United States also has air defense, but they are not so heavily invested in it and they are located only on the border of the country. SAMRAT can fly to London in 8 minutes and to New York in 11 minutes, and has a kill radius the size of France, for you it's over.

Nah bruh, they should’ve stayed, they’re the only reason curryland is a developing country instead of a complete shithole

Still support Russia though for what it’s worth :feelsautistic::ogre::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Putin
russia has much older weapons. training is subjective but russia has " one- to two-month basic training, followed by three-to-six months of advanced training" Meanwhile USA has 22 weeks to be an infantryman .nato has a larger amount of troops and a higher population meaning they can recruit even more troops if need be
Even if your words about older weapons are true, it's okay to use them if their expiration date has not expired. And I've already told you that you have a numerical advantage. But this is a whole alliance of 50+ countries against Russia alone. It's like a pack of jackals against a lion. Your weapon is weaker anyway.

this is what I dont understand usually poor countries have poor soil historically speaking

india soil is the richest in the world yet country is poor :hnghn:

• +1
this is what I dont understand usually poor countries have poor soil historically speaking

india soil is the richest in the world yet country is poor :hnghn:
All the money goes to the West, neocolonialism exists and these countries are still enslaved by Western rats. India, the countries of Africa, South America and the like are still being robbed by these bastards.

• +1
Reactions: Rocky123 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Water, the nazis were funded by jewish bankers in jewmerica so jewmerica could have wartime economy to escape the great depression and have hagemon in western Europe and have an excuse to create israel

You know it's over for the west when they make propaganda against china, russia and palestine and people still support those countries instead of muh ukraine muh hamas rockets. Notice how the moment russia started winning and gaza got invaded the jewish media stopped reporting. Collapsed under their own greed (exporting too many deathnics to inflate their economy and brain drain ethnik countries while boosting theirs) not that they have any agency it's all kikes. Trump is a lapdog to israel
Only way western capitalist elitism is sustainable is endless immigration wars and neocolonialism, chinas undercutting jewmerica and colonizing africa though, no wonder china usa war is imminent
Good takes.
Nazis started a war because of which all currencies were weaken, and the dollar has become the world currency.
And nazis were sponsored by USA
They have held world domination for a long time because of the dollar, but China is starting to overtake them in everything. The future belongs to China, 500 years of Western domination is broken.

Good takes.
Nazis started a war because of which all currencies will weaken, and the dollar has become the world currency.
They have held world domination for a long time because of the dollar, but China is starting to overtake them in everything. The future belongs to China, 500 years of Western domination is broken.
The elitist western club did it to themselves. they sanction their enemies like russia like smug cucks so russia starts trading directly in yuan and oil devaluing the USD. Gulf states etc the same now. At least China will be a kinder master than the west (jewish ran)

• +1
The elitist western club did it to themselves. they sanction their enemies like russia like smug cucks so russia starts trading directly in yuan and oil devaluing the USD. Gulf states etc the same now. At least China will be a kinder master than the west (jewish ran)
You are based.
The Western world has no more than 5 years left to live. They also promote pederasty, trans-transitions, femi-nazism and other sadomies which is disgusting.
Russia may retaliatory sanctions by completely leaving USA and Europe without electricity by stopping the supply of uranium, just like Russia did with gas.

• +1