Why Indian men(and South Asians incl Pakis and Bengalis) constantly harrass and stalk White(and even Chinese/Korean) women in India

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
A comment from the video:

Imagine being so fucking thirsty that you can't even recognize a man from a woman :lul:

The reason why Indian males love White women is because 1) they are foreign/exotic 2) they are more attractive than the average Indian woman on average 3) Whites are Caucasoid like them but better, Aryan instead of Dravidian Caucasoid or Neolithic Iranian farmer and Whites have the best harmony of all Caucasoids 4) they are European/Western so prestige 5) since they are foreign it is easier to take advantage of, in their minds unlike Indian women 6) they assume all Whites are degenerate 7) the otherness of Whites allows them to feel less guilty of taking advantage of/violating 8) Indians have no sense of personal boundaries, they literally shit in the streets 9) Indians lack personality and a moral compass,so they just go ahead and violate White women anyways 10) low IQ, too stupid to think of genuine and effective ways of luring White women, also a certain idiotic nativity that is pervasive amongst Indians of the lower classes

• JFL
Reactions: Ark
The reason why Indian males love White women is because 1) they are foreign/exotic 2) they are more attractive than the average Indian woman on average 3) Whites are Caucasoid like them but better, Aryan instead of Dravidian Caucasoid or Neolithic Iranian farmer and Whites have the best harmony of all Caucasoids 4) they are European/Western so prestige 5) since they are foreign it is easier to take advantage of, in their minds unlike Indian women 6) they assume all Whites are degenerate 7) the otherness of Whites allows them to feel less guilty of taking advantage of/violating 8) Indians have no sense of personal boundaries, they literally shit in the streets 9) Indians lack personality and a moral compass,so they just go ahead and violate White women anyways 10) low IQ, too stupid to think of genuine and effective ways of luring White women, also a certain idiotic nativity that is pervasive amongst Indians of the lower classes

Tbqh living in the UK I don't really get the preference for whites this forum has I've seen Indian women and they don't look bad in the UK atleast but really with Indians as long as it has light skin and brown eyes they will say it's white doesn't matter if it's gook Persian middle eastern

Finally Indian men are very anti Masculine in terms of substance and energy. They lack the suaveness of Black males to hunt women like prey and attract them.

They lack the low inhib, raw Masculinity of Arabs to rape women.

They are just horny enough to violate women without any sense of self-awareness.

• JFL
Reactions: Absi
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!

Tbqh living in the UK I don't really get the preference for whites this forum has I've seen Indian women and they don't look bad in the UK atleast but really with Indians as long as it has light skin and brown eyes they will say it's white doesn't matter if it's gook Persian middle eastern

Good looks are not restricted to any particular ethnicity.

But Europe has a better environment, centre of racial development, sexual selection and aesthetics culture.

Even Russians have standards.

Good looks are not restricted to any particular ethnicity.

But Europe has a better environment, centre of racial development, sexual selection and aesthetics culture.

Even Russians have standards.

True I wish my curry family did that in the past

True I wish my curry family did that in the past

The upper castes and the whole of the North, was just lucky to descend and benefit from Aryan and Dravidian admixture.

Dravidian female from the North, Gujarat

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
The upper castes and the whole of the North, was just lucky to descend and benefit from Aryan and Dravidian admixture.

I mean more than just caste you have plenty of curry looking chads it's just rearer because pajeets eat lots of vegetables leading to bulbous faces

886c5d9e 5ceb 4bd8 a871 c154d0ea150f

Nobody cares about oriental females

• +1
Reactions: zura
At least they are not as autistic as u. I had say that’s enough

They are indians. They no 'reason' they do things. They operate purely on instinct like a dog or a lizard.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

fuarkk even indian undertones on women are repulsing

Because they're lesser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back