Why Indians are moggers of this world

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken

LITERALLY MOGGED EVERY SINGLE CULTURE EVER TO EXIST TO DEATH.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17829, currylightskin and 9 others
Brutal, the mogg is unreal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, rand anon, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and .🇹🇩.
Sadly no one knows or speaks the oldest language. We should bring back Sanskrit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and .🇹🇩.
Sadly no one knows or speaks the oldest language. We should bring back Sanskrit.
cope not needed. hindi mogs. actual Hindi, not Hindustani bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Indians can’t even speak English properly ovER for them, dnr

Indians can’t even speak English properly ovER for them, dnr
English originated in 5BC
Sanskrit in 2700BC (more older than that)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sunny, Deleted member 18924, ballskin and 2 others
Doesn’t solve Indians lack of under eye support

dont forget the negative orbital vector which is common there too. Prey race lmao.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Erik-Jón
dont forget the negative orbital vector which is common there too. Prey race lmao.
I’d rope if I wasn’t what I am, I’m. Nordic plus med slayer, if even had 1% Hindu bindu

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I’d rope if I wasn’t what I am, I’m. Nordic plus med slayer, if even had 1% Hindu bindu
cope you are finnish abomination. Indians are the most superior race. every other race is subhuman af

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
just group 1.8 billion theory. the average person of every ethnicity looks like shit. but blacks and whites look actually shit. while average north Indian still looks decent due to better coloring and harmonious features.

where u from again?
My dads from Iceland 100% nordic Norwegian Swedish Dane only in that order,my moms Canadian with southern French, Swedish, and anglo/irish

cope you are finnish abomination. Indians are the most superior race. every other race is subhuman af
I’m not finnish in the slightest

I’m not finnish in the slightest
you look like based genghis khan raped your genetic lineage in every multiverse. there is no universe where your ancestry wasn't raped by genghis chad.

• +1
you look like based genghis khan raped your genetic lineage in every multiverse. there is no universe where your ancestry wasn't raped by genghis chad.
I’m not finnish though

just group 1.8 billion theory. the average person of every ethnicity looks like shit. but blacks and whites look actually shit. while average north Indian still looks decent due to better coloring and harmonious features.

Average north indian look short, dark and no contrast, black eyes and dark circles. Meanwhile you're living in Sweden for a higher standard of living while getting high off your own delusions. Oops lol.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sunny, ballskin, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
doesn't matter. take the perceived pheno pill :blackpill:
Perceived pheno is faelid, even fooled apricty cels. Also jfl if you think my phenos bad savo is mogger

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Average north indian look short, dark and no contrast, black eyes and dark circles. Meanwhile you're living in Sweden for a higher standard of living while getting high off your own delusions. Oops lol.
keep coping

Perceived pheno is faelid, even fooled apricty cels. Also jfl if you think my phenos bad savo is mogger
you are not faelid in the slightest. you look like you eat bats in your dinner.

• +1
says the coper.
there is no universe where you haven't coped with the fact that Indians are superior and mogged your race always.

• +1
  • JFL
there is no universe where you haven't coped with the fact that Indians are superior and mogged your race always.

mogging in what way? a lot of people are quite repulsed by your pheno. SOrry to tell you this :(

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and .🇹🇩.
mogging in what way? a lot of people are quite repulsed by your pheno. SOrry to tell you this :(
that's cap. you need to get out more often. north Indians are taking your women.

Show us your eye area, if there’s under eye support we leave you alone
I don't have under-eye support because I am not a bat-eating Mongolian dalit like you

that's cap. you need to get out more often. north Indians are taking your women.

sure some are dating whites but am i suppose to be impressed? I see other races dating white girls too. But the majority of them are not dating indian guys.

Wake up.

I don't have under-eye support because I am not a bat-eating Mongolian dalit like you
I thank my savo genes everyday, to bad you don’t have bones
4DA3C31A A18F 4186 B016 B0354AFE98F1
and my negroid influence I’m actually part black only like 1% though
A92A010D 1E64 4423 AAC8 D20C212D5DF0

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin, Chadpreetmaybe and .🇹🇩.
sure some are dating whites but am i suppose to be impressed? I see other races dating white girls too. But the majority of them are not dating indian guys.

Wake up.
you need to wake up buddy boyo. Indians are literally everywhere. in Europe, in Africa, in America, in Asia. we are fucking your women because your men turning into sissy cucks. Ima myself marry a European woman seethe more - it's fuelling my motivation

• +1
you need to wake up buddy boyo. Indians are literally everywhere. in Europe, in Africa, in America, in Asia. we are fucking your women because your men turning into sissy cucks. Ima myself marry a European woman seethe more - it's fuelling my motivation

wide awake...majority of girls won't date you just because of your pheno alone. You get mocked by your skin color, accents and bad features. And also you preach a lot of Indian supremacy but you want to dilute your genes with Europeans because you want a race upgrade. I already know how it is with Indian people and their colorism inferiority.

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and .🇹🇩.
wide awake...majority of girls won't date you just because of your pheno alone. You get mocked by your skin color, accents and bad features. And also you preach a lot of Indian supremacy but you want to dilute your genes with Europeans because you want a race upgrade. I already know how it is with Indian people and their colorism inferiority.
majority of girls will date me because of my pheno. It's because brown skin is considered exotic. and indian men are popular in Europe.
keep crying for a 6ft6 mogger like me.

seethe more bhai tbh.

majority of girls will date me because of my pheno. It's because brown skin is considered exotic. and indian men are popular in Europe.

seethe more bhai tbh.

Not a good pheno tbh, good for a Indian, don’t live in the west, we make fun of Indians at our school all the time, and there’s barely any so they usually are nerds and get bullied hard me and a kid in g9 beat the shit out a Indian once

• Ugh..

seethe more bhai tbh.

Good for an indian since you're a bit lighter but a bad pheno in Europe. I'll give you props for sharing your face.

Also im sorry to tell you but indian men are not popular...anywhere. Even indian women and oriental women are trying so hard to get a slice of that white DNA in their blood line. Besides didn't you make a thread you got your balls removed?

• +1
Good for an indian since you're a bit lighter but a bad pheno in Europe. I'll give you props for sharing your face.

Also im sorry to tell you but indian men are not popular...anywhere. Even indian women and oriental women are trying so hard to get a slice of that white DNA in their blood line. Besides didn't you make a thread you got your balls removed?
I remember that lol. Yeah being Indian in the west is actually death tier like really really really bad, like you’ll get the shit best out of you during middle school bad

I remember that lol. Yeah being Indian in the west is actually death tier like really really really bad, like you’ll get the shit best out of you during middle school bad

It's brutal out there...I've read threads of indian women just refusing to ever date their own breed out of self hate. In school the only one that did Okayish was the one who didn't look indian who got himself a decent girlfriend. I remember one pakistani kid...decent looking with an american accent and neurotypical just failed because he couldn't make the cut with the girls.

• +1

yeah, seethe more abused Dalit dog. your definitely haven't been to Europe I can tell. studies in America show indian women marry outside the least.

also white DNA is a joke in reality most white men are bug-eyed and manlets.

no one looks like barret irl.

and blonde coloring and blue eyes is so cucked. looks feminine af

ideal coloring is med, north atlantid.

chico, gandy, opry all of them are mixed. not white.

your just an abused manlet shudra. cry more for your 6ft6 master. it'll give me more motivation tbh

yeah, seethe more abused Dalit dog. your definitely haven't been to Europe I can tell. studies in America show indian women marry outside the least.

your just an abused manlet shudra. cry more for your 6ft6 master. it'll give me more motivation tbh
Barrett’s savo, so you do love us:feelsahh:

6ft6 and still can't get laid....that must suck. I guess it wasn't the height but the face. :(

6ft6 and still can't get laid....that must suck. I guess it wasn't the height but the face. :(
it has nothing to do with my race, ill tell u this

Ejo5um7843071
why is your mom sleeping with curry bad boy tho:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and ballskin