Why IPD = Frame IRL

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Only applies if your Eye Separation Ratio isn't fucked. There is nothing more subhuman than a fucked up ES.

Good luck with the Orbital Box Osteotomy, it's done by the same doctor that does 100 mm cosmetic lefort 3 :p

In photos, a high raw IPD is the inverse of a low IPD. High class, majestic look. Probably the biggest component of the skullmog.

In females, absolutely essential. Look at any giga stacy like Lima and you'll see a wide PFL and IPD.

But this is mostly irrelevant when compared to the importance of IPD in an IRL interaction. I notice this more than most people due to having an IPD above 76mm. When you're making eye contact with someone with an IPD smaller than yours, your have to narrow in, and surround theirs completely. This instantly gives you dominance over them. In a conversation, where you'll be making eye contact, this would be the center of your attention, and frame would only be in the background of that. Especially brutal while seated, as height is much less of a factor.
It's honestly quite difficult for me to view someone with a 1 standard deviation below average IPD as a human. It's just an awkward feeling to make eye contact because I try to treat people as my equals, and having to cross my eyes to see somebodies skull is a giga dominant move.
@thecel can explain what the opposite feels like.

I speculate that this presence can only be offset with a long distance between the lateral canthi, due the autism and phone addiction zoomers have.

The ONLY thing that's able to compensate for this is a very large Frame and Height. As they'd be too intimidated to care about your face.

Marko Jarić's IPD is larger than average. Comparing it to Lima's who has large PFL and IPD, it's 60 pixels versus 57 pixels. The discrepancy comes largely from his large Bizygomatic distance and extremely large irises which make his PFL seem smaller.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, RAMU KAKA, bogii and 6 others
As long as your ipd isn’t too fucked then it doesn’t matter, harmony above all

Ravi’s ipd is barely noticeable and definitely not noticeable to normies, they don’t notice minor flaws if u have harmony and looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, House Lannister, StrangerDanger and 1 other person

nope

longer midface is more dom

colder and more calculating

Attachments

• 1648866564014.png
    1648866564014.png
    460 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and AscendingHero
HIGH IQ thread pfl and IPD pilled

I'll be looking at for your future posts OP

@Korea

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Lars, incel194012940 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, arabcelxxx, looksmaxxing and 3 others
Wide IPD is one of the best traits a face can have tbh.
WIDE IPD

WIDE PFL

WIDE CHEEKBONES & Good ES Ratio

=Mogger base

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, It'snotover, arabcelxxx and 4 others
“I notice this more than most people due to having an IPD above 76mm. When you're making eye contact with someone with an IPD smaller than yours, your have to narrow in, and surround theirs completely. This instantly gives you dominance over them.”

This sounds so autistic but it’s true. When I’m talking to a low ipd cel IRL, I automatically think of them as subhuman. And imo height doesn’t make up for this. They look abused and dorky

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, RAMU KAKA, UglyGod360 and 3 others
slightly wide mogs but meh its not that important, other factors in the eye area matters more

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and AscendingHero
ya this is a point I've thought about for years, mentioned it in this thread:

Whether your eyes are looking outwards to meet a larger ipd or inwards seems to be an unspoken aspect of dominance. Almost like a larger horizontal eye region consumes the smaller one. This may be complete BS given the angle effect is nearly imperceptible, except at very close range. If a chick is face to face with you and she's narrowing in on your tiny IPD it's game over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LongForgotten, Deleted member 16834 and incel194012940
I have a normal IPD but a wide face so a .43 cyclops es ratio.

Does the original statement apply to raw ipd or to ES ratio?
That's fine tbh
get some curtains or a fringe
5D2E2F0A 3448 4567 A77C 660469454B80
9EC0393C C5B0 49E0 9693 9B1887F681F5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I mean how often do you find making eye contact with black people intimidating considering they tend to have wider ipd

theres so many other things that matters more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, shave, randomvanish and 3 others
My thoughts: I am 70mm IPD dolphin

reality: I am mogger

:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loveland and pizza
https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0081237
Significant Correlation between IPD and IQ found

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intell.2017.06.002
In a sample of 1660 faces, Men's IQ can be accurately judged from frontal plane images, based on Midface Length and IPD
All facial metrics previously found to be associated with perceived intelligence were replicated in our data in the expected direction, though of these, only taller (facial) height and wider interpupillary distance were also significantly correlated with measured IQ. These facial metrics are used by observers to accurately estimate intelligence

To ensure ethnicity did not confound the association between measured IQ and perceptions of intelligence, the above analyses were also conducted only with participants in the BATS and included the first 5 ancestry principal components as covariates. The pattern of significance remained the same as reported above with the exception that the association between perceived intelligence and nose size was non-significant.

In conclusion individuals are able, to some extent, to accurately assess intelligence based on facial photographs. In particular, our results suggest that of the facial traits suggested by previous research, interpupillary distance significantly mediated this relationship (such that wide-set eyes was associated with intelligence). Also, our findings replicate previous research that identified certain facial attributes that were associated with perceptions of intelligence, including both stable cues (taller face height, wider interpupillary distance, and greater nose size)
Is the greatest benefit of a wide IPD to allow for a dimorphic, high class long midface, without sacrificing compactness?

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars and incel194012940
you literally showed tera chads with ideal EVERYTHING to prove that IPD is the most important thing. nigger every single one of those dudes you showed has hunter eyes, wide PFL, fucking crazy orbitals to say the least then of course zygos and top it off with huge jaw and wide chin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
you literally showed tera chads with ideal EVERYTHING to prove that IPD is the most important thing. nigger every single one of those dudes you showed has hunter eyes, wide PFL, fucking crazy orbitals to say the least then of course zygos and top it off with huge jaw and wide chin.
high ipd without fucked up ES or ICD is basically top tier pfl, orbitals, and zygos by definition. All scales up

true lol they're GL guys, I probably should have found better examples, did a lil morphing. But you can see why I think it's important.
Maybe not most important but observe it a lil when you're making eye contact with people. Fairly accepted low IPD/small skull is a horrible falio, and big skull is good for the inverse. I think it's a logical leap

• +1
Reactions: Lars
high ipd without fucked up ES or ICD is basically top tier pfl, orbitals, and zygos by definition. All scales up

true lol they're GL guys, I probably should have found better examples, did a lil morphing. But you can see why I think it's important.
Maybe not most important but observe it a lil when you're making eye contact with people. Fairly accepted low IPD/small skull is a horrible falio, and big skull is good for the inverse. I think it's a logical leap
Guys like you are gold.

• Love it

Jercuddy hoes my ipd is mine to wide?

• +1
https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0081237
Significant Correlation between IPD and IQ found

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intell.2017.06.002
In a sample of 1660 faces, Men's IQ can be accurately judged from frontal plane images, based on Midface Length and IPD

Is the greatest benefit of a wide IPD to allow for a dimorphic, high class long midface, without sacrificing compactness?
all the wide ipd foids I know have great forward growth but normal/smallish palate. weird.

• Hmm...
Idk my mesurements lol
it's easy to measure. bite something hard like a card, or thick paper. then measure the line between 3rd molars.

it's easy to measure. bite something hard like a card, or thick paper. then measure the line between 3rd molars.
Why do I need to do that?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish and incel194012940
Only applies if your Eye Separation Ratio isn't fucked. There is nothing more subhuman than a fucked up ES.
View attachment 1617419View attachment 1617475View attachment 1617480View attachment 1617481

Good luck with the Orbital Box Osteotomy, it's done by the same doctor that does 100 mm cosmetic lefort 3 :p

In photos, a high raw IPD is the inverse of a low IPD. High class, majestic look. Probably the biggest component of the skullmog.
View attachment 1617520
View attachment 1617528

In females, absolutely essential. Look at any giga stacy like Lima and you'll see a wide PFL and IPD.

But this is mostly irrelevant when compared to the importance of IPD in an IRL interaction. I notice this more than most people due to having an IPD above 76mm. When you're making eye contact with someone with an IPD smaller than yours, your have to narrow in, and surround theirs completely. This instantly gives you dominance over them. In a conversation, where you'll be making eye contact, this would be the center of your attention, and frame would only be in the background of that. Especially brutal while seated, as height is much less of a factor.
It's honestly quite difficult for me to view someone with a 1 standard deviation below average IPD as a human. It's just an awkward feeling to make eye contact because I try to treat people as my equals, and having to cross my eyes to see somebodies skull is a giga dominant move.
@thecel can explain what the opposite feels like.

I speculate that this presence can only be offset with a long distance between the lateral canthi, due the autism and phone addiction zoomers have.

The ONLY thing that's able to compensate for this is a very large Frame and Height. As they'd be too intimidated to care about your face.

View attachment 1617485

Marko Jarić's IPD is larger than average. Comparing it to Lima's who has large PFL and IPD, it's 60 pixels versus 57 pixels. The discrepancy comes largely from his large Bizygomatic distance and extremely large irises which make his PFL seem smaller.
Lifefuel for my 0.49 esr and 1.16 eye width