Redpill IPD/ES RATIO/EME ANGLE is borderline meaningless for harmony

D

Deleted member 685

Zephir
Time online
181d 21h 59m
Senssei said:
I feel sorry for you, you have this life destroying combo of low IQ and stubbornness, arguing with you is like arguing with a demented old man on his final days. Gladly most people here on this thread displayed a minimum sense of rationality, unlike you.
First of all, what you said about Zac Efron is incredibly stupid. You said that his eye area looks proportional with retarded eyebrows because he has a "wide facial shape". Having a wide facial shape is DETRIMENTAL to a close set IPD, the less space you have between the outer corner of the eyes and the borders of the face, the better it is for someone with a narrow IPD. I honestly have no clue how you fail to grasp such a basic concept.
What you called "retarded eyebrows" on Zac Efron are actually a common eyebrow length for people with narrow IPD, because usually a narrow IPD comes along narrow orbitals, and the eyebrows tend to be centered on the upper part of the orbitals. People with wide IPD will most of the time have wide set eye brows, and people with narrow IPD will tend to have close set eyebrows.
Ryan Gosling nowadays is a good example of someone with similar eyebrow length to the "retarded eyebrows" I gave Zac. His eyebrows do not go much past the outer canthus of his eyes. He has a shit IPD and a shit ESRatio and YET girls find him attractive.
View attachment 794452
This girl has wide set eyes and super wide set eyebrows.
View attachment 794458
The thing is, the guys in the examples all have very deviant ESRatios and IPDs but still look great cause they have other features that balance it. Tyson Beckford has an IPD above 73mm and an ESRatio at 0.50-0.520 (measured from many and many pictures) and yet he has an attractive eye area.
View attachment 794465
Girls cannot "see past this" because they aren´t supernatural being you fool, they get tricked on a daily basis by muscles and successful plastic surgeries, just like men get tricked on a daily basis by make-up and shit. Every single feature and aspect of the face has a direct effect on the rest, the perception of IPD is directly affected by the features that surround the eye.
The distance between those two points is the same, but the perception of it will be totally diferent due the diference in surrounding elements. Girls will get tricked by that just like men, you retard.
View attachment 794474
If by now you still can´t see that you can have a fucked up eye spacing and still look good you are just too dumb and desperate to find one single easy reason to grasp why you look like shit instead of accepting that the reason you are not good looking is spread among many factors instead of a small single source like IPD.
I'm in absolute shock after seeing your face, and realizing you don't even have a fucked up es ratio to begin with and only have very close set eyebrows which don't even make your actual eyes appear closer set. Since you still look normal when it comes to actual eye spacing.

D

Deleted member 2933

Zephir
Time online
105d 4h 44m
This is not a looksmaxing forum Sen @Senssei, why bother?

S

Senssei

Adept
Time online
8d 7h 21m
Gudru said:
I feel sorry for you, you have this life destroying combo of low IQ and stubbornness, arguing with you is like arguing with a demented old man on his final days. Gladly most people here on this thread displayed a minimum sense of rationality, unlike you.
That's too personal
First of all, what you said about Zac Efron is incredibly stupid. You said that his eye area looks proportional with retarded eyebrows because he has a "wide facial shape". Having a wide facial shape is DETRIMENTAL to a close set IPD, the less space you have between the outer corner of the eyes and the borders of the face, the better it is for someone with a narrow IPD. I honestly have no clue how you fail to grasp such a basic concept.
Wrong, because his actual ipd isn't bad but rather it's his es ratio that might be a bit less, needless to say people with wide faces will usually have more compacter faces (Just like zac efron) which give the perception of still a good midface and normal facial dimensions. Nobody argued you could have a shit es ratio because of both the bizygomatic being too wide or the ipd being actually close. This comes down more to actual face width and determining which one is causing the failo. I didn't say they looked proportional in the sense that it's ideal either, I just meant it as a way of saying that his eyes don't look noticably closer together because his actual ipd isn't bad and his midface is good.
What you called "retarded eyebrows" on Zac Efron are actually a common eyebrow length for people with narrow IPD, because usually a narrow IPD comes along narrow orbitals, and the eyebrows tend to be centered on the upper part of the orbitals. People with wide IPD will most of the time have wide set eye brows, and people with narrow IPD will tend to have close set eyebrows.
Where do I even begin? This part is purely speculation because for me personally it doesn't reflect into irl and I see people with close set or wide set eyes with different eyebrow position all the time. You'd have to show me sources on actual eyebrow insertions around the orbitals.
Ryan Gosling nowadays is a good example of someone with similar eyebrow length to the "retarded eyebrows" I gave Zac. His eyebrows do not go much past the outer canthus of his eyes. He has a shit IPD and a shit ESRatio and YET girls find him attractive.
Instead he literally looks retarded and only gets halo'd by his voice and the fact he's famous, this is literally like saying adam driver is attractive thus therefore a horseface isn't a failo, which it is. My sister literally started laughing when gosling got on tv because of how funny he looks.
The thing is, the guys in the examples all have very deviant ESRatios and IPDs but still look great cause they have other features that balance it. Tyson Beckford has an IPD above 73mm and an ESRatio at 0.50-0.520 (measured from many and many pictures) and yet he has an attractive eye area.
Because wider set eyes are significantly less unattractive than having close set eyes. And blacks usually have wider set eyes so he's irrelevant.
Girls cannot "see past this" because they aren´t supernatural being you fool, they get tricked on a daily basis by muscles and successful plastic surgeries, just like men get tricked on a daily basis by make-up and shit. Every single feature and aspect of the face has a direct effect on the rest, the perception of IPD is directly affected by the features that surround the eye.
The distance between those two points is the same, but the perception of it will be totally diferent due the diference in surrounding elements. Girls will get tricked by that just like men, you retard.

Great another thing your retard ass couldn't understand. My point was never to argue that girls don't get tricked by things such as muscle or successful plastic surgeries, but the nature behind those is entirely different than thinking changing your fucking eyebrow shape is gonna make up for your fucked up eye positioning, which it won't. Since it doesn't fix your eye spacing to a degree where it's "fixed", rather it may help it a bit but it's nothing noticable for the guy with average eyebrow dimensions.
If by now you still can´t see that you can have a fucked up eye spacing and still look good you are just too dumb and desperate to find one single easy reason to grasp why you look like shit instead of accepting that the reason you are not good looking is spread among many factors instead of a small single source like IPD.
Btw, your example is flawed because you directly changed his actual bizygomatic breadth, rather than just letting your "eyebrowmaxxing do the work" thus admitting you're a fool yourself. In fact almost all of his weird look can be explained by his shit es ratio explained by his wide ass cheeks.

You not only are incredibly stubborn but you lost half the point of the thread. Its not only about eyebrows, but about the nose too.
If this doesn´t make it obvious, I won´t argue this with you anymore.
Those are asian rhinoplasty results, where they augmented and defined the nose bridge. Its obvious how much the perception of space between the eyes was affected, their eyes look considerably closer set on the afters.

Here is an example of make-up contouring. They made the nose more defined and the eyebrows closer set, and it changed completely the perception of her IPD. In the left picture her eyes look wide set and in the right picture her eyes look medium set despite her proportions being exactly the same between both pictures. If you can´t see how drastic the effect is when combing both nose and eyebrow techniques, you should check your doctor ASAP.

PapiMew

PapiMew

Mod
Time online
194d 4m
Senssei said:
You not only are incredibly stubborn but you lost half the point of the thread. Its not only about eyebrows, but about the nose too.
Those are asian rhinoplasty results, where they augmented and defined the nose bridge. Its obvious how much the perception of space between the eyes was affected, their eyes look considerably closer set on the afters.

View attachment 794881

Here is an example of make-up contouring. They made the nose more defined and the eyebrows closer set, and it changed completely the perception of her IPD. In the left picture her eyes look wide set and in the right picture her eyes look medium set despite her proportions being exactly the same between both pictures. If you can´t see how drastic the effect is when combing both nose and eyebrow techniques, you should check your doctor ASAP.
View attachment 794882
Ignore D @Gudru

He’s the forum autist. No one here takes him seriously

CopeTilliRope

CopeTilliRope

Apprentice
Time online
9d 13h 26m
Senssei said:

View attachment 794881

View attachment 794882
that's a godlike thread man . sorry to ask again as i'm low iq as fuck but what would someone with close set eyes do to their nose i'm not sure to get it should the nasal bridge be shaved a bit? and do you have such a similar " mind trick " method for midface length ? thanks you're a genius

thecel

thecel

Ricecel◆5'5.5"◆55.5㎜IPD◆21㎜PFL◆0.38ES◆0.83MF
Time online
94d 20h 53m
Senssei said:
Look at Zac Efron with his wider eyebrows VS them narrowed down, his IPD looks very diferent and much harmonically worse on the right, even though his IPD, ESRATIO and MIDFACIAL RATIOS werent altered at all.

His IPD doesn't look different at all.

Senssei said:
Now just one more example of a random model, look how his ipd looks totally diferent despite being the same, only by altering his eyebrows and nasal definition:

It doesn't look different.

His eyebrows and nasal definition look different. His IPD look the same.

Melo95

Melo95

Neurotransmitter death
Time online
85d 2h 11m
thecel said:

I think the point op is trying to make is the effect that it has on harmony vs changing the ES ratio itself

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
Time online
36d 33m
Senssei said:
IPD, ESRATIO and EME angle have a moderate impact at best on facial harmony. There are other major factors that impact the impression we get conscerning the eyes spacing on someones face, mostly EYEBROW SPACING and NASAL BRIDGE/NASION DEFINITION.
I saw alot of people wondering how someone with such a bad ESratio as Zac Efron could still look harmonic, and a bad eme angle/midfacial ratio like Ian Sommerhalder's... the reason they have still good eye areas is because they have WIDE eye brows, that extend far beyond the outer border of the eye, which tricks our minds into thinking that their eyes are wider spaced than what they actually are, which those retarded ratios like ES RATIOS and MIDFACIAL RATIO cannot detect at all.
Another major factor that affect visually the eye spacing impression, without altering at all any ratio, is the nasion definition/projection and the nose bridge definition.
A wider, more defined nasion and nasal bridge will automatically "bring the eyes" closer together. So in the end there are things you can do that will significantly alter how spaced your eyes look.
If they look too close together, you can get a rhinplasty to get your nasion and nasal bridge as low and flatter as possible, along with using hair growth products on the outer part of your eyebrows, and trimming the inside part to make it wider.
If they look too far apart on your face, you can use hair growth products like latisse on the inner part of your eyebrows to get them as close set as you can (like Opry's), get a rhinoplasty with nasion filler/implants and make your nasal bridge more defined.

Look at Zac Efron with his wider eyebrows VS them narrowed down, his IPD looks very diferent and much harmonically worse on the right, even though his IPD, ESRATIO and MIDFACIAL RATIOS werent altered at all.
View attachment 238023

Ian Sommerhalder ipd ratios get saved by his eyebrows, which are sparse and wide set, and extend considerably beyond his outer eye corner. Look how much of a cuck he looks with them narrowed down, looks like another person.

View attachment 238029

Benedict Cumberbatch looks much better in pictures where his nasion looks very defined and wide, while if he had a flatter nose with wide eyebrows he would look totally unharmonic, look how the perception of his eye spacing looks utterly skewed on the right picture, without touching his ipd at all.
View attachment 238031

Alan Ritchson look like an uber harmonic gigachad thanks to his very defined upper nose bridge and eyebrows that extend inwards in relation to his inner eye corners, if he had a flat nose with eyebrows alligned with his inner eye corners he would look like an alien:
View attachment 238034
Now just one more example of a random model, look how his ipd looks totally diferent despite being the same, only by altering his eyebrows and nasal definition:
View attachment 238036
agreed ,
btw look up simon nessman , he has close set eyes but his eyebrows make it look proper

Melo95

Melo95

Neurotransmitter death
Time online
85d 2h 11m
faggotchadlite said:
agreed ,
btw look up simon nessman , he has close set eyes but his eyebrows make it look proper
I think we are measuring a lot of model ratios wrong. Plenty of them are in 0.44 range which is below ideal. Tyler Maher for example is below 0.45 but someone measured him higher. I'm skeptical of some of the measurements on the guys that have larger cheekbones.

S

Senssei

Adept
Time online
8d 7h 21m
thecel said:

Because you focused on analyzing mathematically the IPD distance after reading the text instead of just looking at the face as a whole. If you read in this same thread, the user weallburninhell didn´t properly read the thread itself and thought I had actually changed their ipd by some mm's. Also, the IPD is exactly the same between those two pics, but I have made the test myself and people do think the woman have diferent eye distances in the two images, despite it being the same, you are just reaching.

ThrSlayerEternal111

ThrSlayerEternal111

Forum Chadpreet
Time online
73d 16h 15m
dnrd said:
this only works in photos, in 3d/real life bone is more important
bones always matter tho, it doesnt matter whether irl or photo, eye area is the most striking eye area imo

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled
Time online
40d 3h 8m
ThrSlayerEternal111 said:
, eye area is the most striking eye area imo
what?

ThrSlayerEternal111

ThrSlayerEternal111

Forum Chadpreet
Time online
73d 16h 15m
dnrd said:
Misstype, i meant that eye area is the most striking part of the face

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled
Time online
40d 3h 8m
Misstype, i meant that eye area is the most striking part of the face
yeah it is, but its not everything, my eye area is chad tier, rest of my face is bad and im considered ugly

ThrSlayerEternal111

ThrSlayerEternal111

Forum Chadpreet
Time online
73d 16h 15m
dnrd said:
yeah it is, but its not everything, my eye area is chad tier, rest of my face is bad and im considered ugly
Im not saying its the most important, but when a person looks at you the first thing they see is the eye area then the jawline its been proven in studies

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled
Time online
40d 3h 8m
Im not saying its the most important, but when a person looks at you the first thing they see is the eye area then the jawline its been proven in studies
no actually the first point is the left of your nose, then eyes, then teeth (assuming you are talking to them)

XANAX

XANAX

i believe in hard work
Time online
3d 16h 45m
Hey i need help I practiced mewing for 8 months and I spread my eyes a lot, the area of my ipd increased and I look weird please help me nobody wants to help me:(:(

J

joseph

Elementalist
Time online
50d 3h 56m
Senssei said:
Nonsense, it works even better in real life.
Hey man sent you a pm, would appreciate it if you could please have a look thanks

OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Time online
93d 18h 7m
That's a very good thread, subhuman incel @subhuman incel has this problem his non-existent not prominent nasal bridge which makes his eyes look too far apart
Anything can be done about it or better just rope?

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
Time online
104d 6h 39m
OldVirgin said:
That's a very good thread, subhuman incel @subhuman incel has this problem me non-existent not prominent nasal bridge which makes his eyes look too far apart
Anything can be done about it or better just rope?
yes need help pls, my nasal bridge is recessed like a chink, need help now or i rope

OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Time online
93d 18h 7m
subhuman incel said:
yes need help pls, my nasal bridge is recessed like a chink, need help now or i rope
Show photo at least, so people see your ugliness and probably will sorry for you and donate money for surgery

OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Time online
93d 18h 7m
TioJohn said:
i can help you bro
subhuman incel said:
This is one of the few features what made Stallone attractive - thick defined nasal bridge

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
Time online
104d 6h 39m
OldVirgin said:
This is one of the few features what made Stallone attractive - thick defined nasal bridge
View attachment 1336308
proof that all you need is chin and good nose bridge to make you a slayer.

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

6'2"RobustFinalFantasyCharacterPrettyboyHybrid or~
Time online
81d 13h 7m
Senssei said:
Sorry man but you fucked up with morphing, they don't have the same IPD. You can measure it yourself, the left one has a slightly wider face and also slightly wider IPD(I guess like 2mm which is certainly not nothing). The other morphs are also off if you used the same method probably, but your overall thread is legit

Last edited:
S

Senssei

Adept
Time online
8d 7h 21m
Need2Ascend said:
Sorry man but you fucked up with morphing, they don't have the same IPD. You can measure it yourself, the left one has a slightly wider face and also slightly wider IPD(I guess like 2mm which is certainly not nothing). The other morphs are also off if you used the same method probably, but your overall thread is legit
View attachment 1340139
Tbh this particular image wasn´t even mine, I found it online, only the other morphs are, you can use the same method to check, the IPD's are exactly the same on all the other ones.

TioJohn

TioJohn

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 16h 23m