Why is 6'4 the best PSL height?

ill explain from 6'7" perspective

essentially at my height everyday life is uncomfortable in the sense I don't fit into doorways(im 201cm and door height is often 2 meter so i have to tilt my head at most doorways exit/entrances), i cant sit down properly in public transport, i cant buy myself clothes in normal store. i mean i sort of can, but i'd have to opt for XXL and XXXL and they're baggy and badly proportioned bcuz they're designed for normal height fat people, not tall non-fat people. so i cant just dress nromally like other people, i cant just go to the mall, pick up a t-shirt, a pair of sneakers and dark washed jeans.i have to hunt down these stores where they sell clothes designed for "tall" people and they usually have shitty fucking design or very non-trendy clothes. tbh they dont even have these stores in the first place, i only know of 1 in my city and its pretty fucking bad.

there are some decent stores for tall people.. in other countries.. so i have to order online from USA or UK or other countries with shipping fees and often weeks of transition. and clothes often dont fit so i have to send it back, again week or two till i get my money. the whole process is aids as fuck and makes dressing NT / trendy 100000x times harder. i often have to wear baggy looking shit which gives boomer vibes instead of fitted clothes. the obvious solution is to get my clothes tailored, but its wasted money till i reach body goals + i need the money for other looksmaxxing shit now so im not gonna tailor my clothes that who knows how long it'd last for anyways

putting on muscle obviosuly is very hard and any 1kg gains you make "looks smaller" in relation to some short guy gaining 1kg. so the whole gymcelling process is way slower and more tedious, but in the end manlets cant compete so i dont really care much about this part, however i'd still consider it a "downside". at 6'3"-6'4" its stil not as fast as if you were manlet but its a bit easier than at 6'7". honestly ive been gaining pretty good at my height so its not like i cant gain weight, so id imagine 6'4" would be pretty fast

6'7" in general slightly wanders into the category of "too tall". in my country its not too tall but ive visited countries (like China) where it was rather comical than benefitial. I don't know how it'd be in USA as people are shorter than in my country, so I can imagine scenario where some girl would consider it "too tall". like a 5'0" girl or something and she would disqualify me based upon that. most girls in my country are between like 5'5"-5'10", so 6'7" is not an issue

i'd probably say being 6'4" from the perspective of these things i listed, is better. however if I was given choice to be 6'4" over my 6'7", i would instantly refuse as I wouldn't want to be any smaller, that'd suck ass. rather put up of inconvenice of everyday life
I wanna be a robust 6'7 aryan chad and fuck a 4'11 latina girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I wanna be a robust 6'7 aryan chad and fuck a 4'11 latina girl
Holy fuck just imagine that. The size difference would be comical. Could literally pick her up with one hand

• +1
inject pharma-grade hgh :ogre:
I'm going to give things a try, I can now easily buy things with paypall so my mom hopefully won't notice :feelshaha:

Holy fuck just imagine that. The size difference would be comical. Could literally pick her up with one hand
Yeah hahaha. For some reason the idea of me being tall and the latina girl being very short turns me on hard af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
You will never ascend if you don't experience something like that, just LDAR bro

I'm going to give things a try, I can now easily buy things with paypall so my mom hopefully won't notice :feelshaha:
giphy.gif

• JFL
6'11 Is best height
Download 14

UNMOGGABLE

Cope, 5'9 is the ideal height
for you maybe. so with that face of yours you don't draw attention to it, so it doesnt raise your cortisol

i can perfectly understand why you'd want to be 5'9" bro. its ok

for you maybe. so with that face of yours you don't draw attention to it, so it doesnt raise your cortisol

I wish i was 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

tbh i agree with this. if your face is complete dogshit its better to be shorter so atleast the subhumanity is in a smaller package

Above 6'0 it is all a out face and frame, so if you cross this barrier and stop caring a out height.

Also anything above 6'4 is worse than 6'1/6'3 range aka ideal heights. In general not just attractiveness.

People in the incel community is obsessed about supertall heights, but thats normal because most of them are manlets who dream about mogging everybody.

And we are neglecting that it is very hard to have a good face above 6'4 because you dont grow correctly. Best faces aren't in the tall range people generaly. Tall people tend to be ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs