why is a flat upturned nose objectively bad?

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I have this. I have objective issues with the bones in my midface, but I'm starting to doubt my nose is a falio.

I get it's feminine but if it harmonizes with the rest of my face.
If anything it's distinctive, adds balance to my face, and would make me look unique after I finish some other looksmaxxing

99%+ of the time I think of it as a falio because I'm imagining reconstructing my entire face, but i'm in a good mood

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
as long as its not wide from the front you are chilling

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15302 and 3 others
@alriodai @eduardkoopman @DoctorLooksmax @Pendejo @StreegeReturn
tagging nose experts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Well nose is one of the things you can get away with for being feminine. Actually I'd say it's better to have an overly feminine nose than an overly masculine nose unlike jaw or eyes where that would be a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and incel194012940
Giga cope
Upturned feminine nose is a giga halo

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, incel194012940 and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827, incel194012940 and 2 others
I think when it comes to the profile of the nose it’s up for debatable whether a straight or slightly concave profile is superior

So long as you don’t have a convex profile aka a dorsal hump I think you’re fine

I don’t like nostril show from the front either or wide nostrils

I plan to write a giga list of nose questions for my consultation son

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, subhuman incel, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Post nose i will tell you

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
flat is good, upturned is decent if its not too much, it can be a falio if its too upturned. if its flat and slightly upturned then that sounds like a pretty good nose and i wouldnt worry about it. Post a pic of someone that has a similar nose to you

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and incel194012940
. Post a pic of someone that has a similar nose to you
Post nose i will tell you
I don’t like nostril show from the front either or wide nostrils

I plan to write a giga list of nose questions for my consultation son

It’s too wide in alot of circumstances but I’m going to expand my palate so gonna hold off until I know my final lip width.

Fixing my 0 forward growth, is gonna change my nose, probably in a way I need to revise.

• Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel

It’s too wide in alot of circumstances but I’m going to expand my palate so gonna hold off until I know my final lip width.

Fixing my 0 forward growth, is gonna change my nose, probably in a way I need to revise.

Its more the tip cartilage thats shit and bad too piggy thick.
But then again its harder to fix while looking natural cuz you are asian and virtually have no nasal bridge

• +1

Find a surgeon with exoerience doing Asians

• +1
Its more the tip cartilage thats shit and bad too piggy thick.
But then again its harder to fix while looking natural cuz you are asian and virtually have no nasal bridge
It wouldn’t be possible to take some of the soft tissue out the tip instead of cartilage?

• +1
Makes you look gook and feminine, look at asians
high nose bridge with straight format mogs

• +1
It wouldn’t be possible to take some of the soft tissue out the tip instead of cartilage?
The tip is mainly cartilage it’s hard to distinguish, most surgeons just bruteforce their way through it

• +1
The tip is mainly cartilage it’s hard to distinguish, most surgeons just bruteforce their way through it
Can you get the tip and bridge altered in the same procedure ? Like bone and cartilage

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 18840
Can you get the tip and bridge altered in the same procedure ? Like bone and cartilage
Of course. It’s called a septo-rhinoplasty. You usually do both because you may lack harmony if the tip or the bridge - depending on what you fix - isn’t perfect

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Of course. It’s called a septo-rhinoplasty. You usually do both because you may lack harmony if the tip or the bridge - depending on what you fix - isn’t perfect
I think that’s what I’ll need cos if I just thin out the bridge it might mate the tip and nostrils look even more bulbous- guess it’s all mostly mental mastursbation but only 3 weeks till my consult now, I can probably have the actual surgery done by October but defo end of the year latest

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 18840
Makes you look gook and feminine, look at asians
high nose bridge with straight format mogs
I agree, though I don’t consider that an objective falio. I could get nose augmentation and just paranasal implants - but I’m worried i will look Korean
I’m somewhat interested in the idea of a high very slightly hooked nose bridge, prominent brow, infraorbitals, maxilla

so I can larp as a turanid tho. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I don’t suppose you know anyone who will do the tip bridge and supraorbital at the same time as a segmented lefort cut 😂

• Woah
I agree, though I don’t consider that an objective falio. I could get nose augmentation and just paranasal implants - but I’m worried i will look Korean
I’m somewhat interested in the idea of a high very slightly hooked nose bridge, prominent brow, infraorbitals, maxilla
Chico has a pretty shallow nose bridge compared to most other caucasians aswell so its not the whole world, best way is to prioritize and judge what harmonizes with the rest of your face

• +1
I don’t suppose you know anyone who will do the tip bridge and supraorbital at the same time as a segmented lefort cut 😂
Wdym supraorbital ? That’s a lefort 2 technique i think

• +1
  • +1
Chico is a pretty-prettyboy. Most men can’t pull that level of prettyness that’s why we go for standards surgerically wise
True
would look off on a non prettyboy face

• +1
True
would look off on a non prettyboy face
Thats what turkish and iranian surgeons do on men yet thet get praised as muh best rhino surgeons like ismael tas or smth. Dogshit surgeon

• +1
Wdym supraorbital ? That’s a lefort 2 technique i think
Look at my glabella my eyelids are literally more projected. For an ideal high nose bridge I would need to augment that area and attach the nose bridge to the newly made area.

• +1
Look at my glabella my eyelids are literally more projected. For an ideal high nose bridge I would need to augment that area and attach the nose bridge to the newly made area.
There isnt any osteotomy for that, just supraorbital rim implants

• +1