Why is a long ramus so rare?

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
It has to be the rarest gling trait, even within models its few and far between

a really tall ramus like lundgren or maher you mean?

An androgenic trait like tall ramus is obviously rare in today’s feminising environment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gigacopecel, horizontallytall, chawaje and 2 others
I have a long ramus, still subhuman

An androgenic trait like tall ramus is obviously rare in today’s feminising environment
Is it actually androgenic? There are girls with long ramuses too
I have a long ramus, still subhuman
I don't think there exists one single feature that can save someones looks entirely

Is it actually androgenic? There are girls with long ramuses too
And there are men with tits. What’s your point?

Tall skulls and lower thirds are a masculine trait

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
And there are men with tits. What’s your point?
Small gynecomastia caused by excess estrogen compared to much larger boobs on average by females. Meanwhile ramus size is very similar between the sexes.

Small gynecomastia caused by excess estrogen compared to much larger boobs on average by females. Meanwhile ramus size is very similar between the sexes.
Skull height is a dimorphic trait with men having longer faces on average due to vertically taller lower thirds. The ramus of the mandible is a relatively small bone hence why the absolute differences between male and female ramuses are small

LONG RAMUS = GOD MODE

CJQm-VSWEAA67i5.jpg

Attachments

• 1624167450590.png
    1624167450590.png
    615.3 KB · Views: 61
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
Common in kerala you lil douchebag keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and AcneScars
Skull height is a dimorphic trait with men having longer faces on average due to vertically taller lower thirds. The ramus of the mandible is a relatively small bone hence why the absolute differences between male and female ramuses are small
ramus length has nothing to do with lower third height, if anything, it tends to make it shorter bc it causes mandibular upswing making the chin shorter and more projected (look at @SubhumanCurrycel). Someone with a tall AND projected chin is dimorphic, because the height is purely from bonemass. Many times you see these niggas with “tall chins” they have like 140 degree gonial angles and girl tier chin projections.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
ramus length has nothing to do with lower third height, if anything, it tends to make it shorter bc it causes mandibular upswing (look at @SubhumanCurrycel
He has SFS which means he has deficient vertical growth of the mandible. I literally said in my previous post that tall lower thirds are masculine
Many times you see these niggas with “tall chins” they have like 140 degree gonial angles and girl tier chin projections.
Thanks for proving my point

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
He has SFS which means he has deficient vertical growth of the mandible. I literally said in my previous post that tall lower thirds are masculine
lol im sure he doesnt have sfs in a medical term, unless he shows a pic smiling and his upper teeth are partly hidden. Regardless, theres a correlation with projected chins and long ramuses with short lower thirds. It defeats the purpose to have a tall chin with no ramus and projection, because the latter two are dimorphic, especially chin projection. The ideal lower third would have a tall but projected chin and a gonial angle around 115-125 (not a perfect 90 because thats too far away from averageness) with a long ramus.

not an androgenic trait
just genetics

• +1
Reactions: gloriouse, Chintuck22 and WadlowMaxxing