Why is a short philtrum a good thing?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I have a not perfectly straight nose that I will get corrected in a rhino soon. Also my nose is a little long but not that long. I have slightly long midface. The problem is when I smile I feel those nose comes down and the philtrum looks small. Should I request to shorten it a few millimeters to have a medium philtrum. I attached some picture. I just don’t wanna fuck up my facial harmony and look uncanny.
BA0AAEF9 4260 4C09 8A74 59779852BB51

2B9FAC03 0537 4A79 8D8E F0682E41DE71
Front view
Appreciate constructive advice. Honesty is appreciated but please no verbal attacks nor racism thanks

Last edited:
There is absolutely nothing wrong about your philtrum, midface or face in general. You have great facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Image0

Look at this slayer. He has like no philtrum and the ladies all drool over him for it.

2uxvl3t

THIS ugly son of a bitch will never get any.

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter, Final82, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Save that money for med school tuition

I have a not perfectly straight nose that I will get corrected in a rhino soon. Also my nose is a little long but not that long. I have slightly long midface. The problem is when I smile I feel those nose comes down and the philtrum looks small. Should I request to shorten it a few millimeters to have a medium philtrum. I attached some picture. I just don’t wanna fuck up my facial harmony and look uncanny. View attachment 8980
View attachment 8981Front view
Appreciate constructive advice. Honesty is appreciated but please no verbal attacks nor racism thanks
I think you don’t need any surgery tbh . Gym max and you are good to go !