Why is africa so poor ?

L

Lebgfinal

User
What is your theory onto why every single country in africa is basically a shithole with a corrupt government, civil wars, high crime and very poor

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, CMD and Saint Casanova
low iq

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ElTruecel
Trying to make thought provoking threads won’t make people forget you are a low iq retard. Stick to your typical female tier behaviour of whining and complaining.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wrist cry, borntosuffer, Donkeyballs and 13 others
Why tho ? Why are they low iq ? Whats your theory ?
Poor nutrition and pretty much living in the 8th century environment. You really think niggas care about advancing their society if they barely have an apple to eat

• +1
Reactions: JorJor, WeiWei, princeof316 and 1 other person
You really don’t have a clue?

Poor nutrition and pretty much living in the 8th century environment. You really think niggas care about advancing their society if they barely have an apple to eat
“Poor nutrition” for what reason :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Capitalism Imperialism Colonialism Exploitation Extortion and CIA

Stop asking retarded questions, aren't you the self-proclaimed genius?

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, diditeverbegin, WeiWei and 3 others
This is a stupid thread and the situation is multi faceted

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
Capitalism Imperialism Colonialism Exploitation Extortion and CIA

Stop asking retarded questions, aren't you the self-proclaimed genius?
No im just asking what people here thinks
Ive seen two different answers:
1. Blacks are low iq
2. Whites stole from the blacks
Im just trying to expand my horizons and seeing the arguments of both sides.
While I think colonialism was the greatest mistake of western society, i am still surprised africa even today hasnt recovered and grow again from the ashes of the past.
I wish the best for the african people because I have no idea why not a single aftican state is prosperous now.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
I'm African, and I'm richer than Elon Musk (in videogame)

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Almost every country in Africa has very differing explanations on why it doesn't have success. All the foolishness of "It's just low IQ muh" is just empty rethoric and dick measuring by cumstained users in a cumstained forum.

Many have proved in the past via empires that the could have success, others didn't, others tried and were undermined by external forces, and nowadays mainly it's the case of the latter except in i would say midsouth africa (Excluding South Africa)

Africa is not a monolith, East differs a lot from West, Central Africa is a completely different world, and within them you have completely different stories, cultures, people's. Comparing Liberia's history to Senegal or Mauritania is foolish yet they are relatively close to eachother. Let alone comparing with North Africa which is a completely different world. Treating Ethiopia as the same as Somalia is just being straight ignorant, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and N1666
Its a complex issue, im just trying to ask what people think of the issue.
Well Africa is such a great continent that Africans never needed to use there intellect to advance the way of living like europeans and then you take those people and advance them 4000 years in to the future and expect them to catch up with out the necessary civilizational advancements

Almost every country in Africa has very differing explanations on why it doesn't have success. All the foolishness of "It's just low IQ muh" is just empty rethoric and dick measuring by cumstained users in a cumstained forum.

Many have proved in the past via empires that the could have success, others didn't, others tried and were undermined by external forces, and nowadays mainly it's the case of the latter except in i would say midsouth africa (Excluding South Africa)

Africa is not a monolith, East differs a lot from West, Central Africa is a completely different world, and within them you have completely different stories, cultures, people's. Comparing Liberia's history to Senegal or Mauritania is foolish yet they are relatively close to eachother. Let alone comparing with North Africa which is a completely different world. Treating Ethiopia as the same as Somalia is just being straight ignorant, and so on.
I understand your point. I think that calling africans low iq is blatant racism and doesnt explain much about the situation.
I think africa lack of development is a complex issue. I may try to research a bit on the subject to understand more.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
No im just asking what people here thinks
You shouldn't take 99% of the opinions that are from this site's users into consideration. They are retards who don't know shit. You know what you're doing
i am still surprised africa even today hasnt recovered and grow again from the ashes of the past.
Research the Niger, Mali, and Burkina Faso pact and its accomplishments so far. Research the Protests in Kenya relating to their government's corrupt tax proposals. Research another protest ongoing in Ghana relating the Galamsey and Galamseyers, which is an act of Exploitation initiated by China and its investors to take Ghana's gold. These are just a few.

Research the current Imperialism, Colonialism, Exploitation, and Extortion acts still ongoing i.e. Blood Diamonds and Gold from countries like Sudan, perpetrated by countries like the United Arab Emirates and many corrupt businessmen such as @TraxNYC. Stop being stupid and asking incels about intricate and complex conflicts/problems within a marginalized community.

Pick up a book

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and The Dark Phoenix
anglos extracted everything

You shouldn't even take 99% of the opinions that are from this site's users into consideration. They are retards who don't know shit. You know what you're doing

Research the Niger, Mali, and Burkina Faso pact and its accomplishments so far. Research the Protests in Kenya relating to the corrupt tax proposals. Research another protest going on in Ghana relating the Galamsey and Galamseyers, which is an act of Exploitation initiated by China and it's investors to take Ghana's gold. These are just a few.

Research the current Imperialism, Colonialism, Exploitation, and Extortion acts still ongoing i.e. Blood Diamonds and Gold from countries like Sudan, perpetrated by countries like the United Arab Emirates and many corrupt businessmen such as @TraxNYC. Stop being stupid and asking incels about intricate and complex conflicts/problems within a marginalized community.
dnr ferrymen (chad) mog grim reapers (subhumans)

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
You shouldn't even take 99% of the opinions that are from this site's users into consideration. They are retards who don't know shit. You know what you're doing

Research the Niger, Mali, and Burkina Faso pact and its accomplishments so far. Research the Protests in Kenya relating to the corrupt tax proposals. Research another protest going on in Ghana relating the Galamsey and Galamseyers, which is an act of Exploitation initiated by China and it's investors to take Ghana's gold. These are just a few.

The problem is not that big companies are stealing resources out of africa. But the fact the corrupt governments dont do anything about it. A lot of the issues in africa would be fixed if they adressed the issues.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
I understand your point. I think that calling africans low iq is blatant racism and doesnt explain much about the situation.
I think africa lack of development is a complex issue. I may try to research a bit on the subject to understand more.
I'd say the biggest thing in common on their failure is that Africa to me is evident and walking proof of the utter failure of the nation/state system and it's globalization

The region was not prepared for that and it just does not fit their natural way of governance. Native empires would have done much better, and heck, it is proven by history itself.

French and British and other diplomats in the 1800s and so on just started drawing lines without any knowledge of the differences between the people's there and tried to make them fit on a state, and the only thing many of those new states had in common is that they were colonized by the same group of people, but apart from that they had a history of hundreds and thousands of years before it that wasn't taken into account.

It's like if i go to a residential block and i start rearranging the walls of the homes, and suddenly in some cases i build walls between families who lived together always (Like what happened with tribes like the Fulani or Yoruba), or i destroy walls and make people who never talked to eachother have to meet every day even though they are completely different in their beliefs and backgrounds. And then, literally the only thing that they have in common is that they pay the rent to me, and i call them everyday since i left the building retarded and low IQ because they didn't develop a friendship based on the fact that i was their landlord.

Like dude, why i would befriend someone just because we have the same landlord? It's just ridiculous

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diditeverbegin, cromagnon, princeof316 and 1 other person
But the fact the corrupt governments dont do anything about it.
The ones who aren't corrupt and advocate for progress are assassinated by elites/higher-ups. Thomas Sankara is an infamous example.

Some corruption is even planted lmao--An example I haven't done much research into is "Barbeque" and his successful attempt in making the president of Haiti flee.

Pick up a book
The UAE seems to be on every single bad event in the world just like Israel

Today i made this thread talking about the Sudanese civil war

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Take a wild guess

Sub-Saharan Africa has been and will be an uncivilized shithole now and far into the future, to put it completely bluntly unless something drastic changes.

To say something like the Mali Empire or Songhai Empire even remotely compares to any other civilizations in the world at the time is low-iq and baseless and just an outright lie. It's like comparing a child's sandcastle to the Palace of Versailles.

Most Africian "civilizations" are low-church versions of everybody else's nations. Even then most of these nations weren't even built by Africans themselves. Arabs influenced the Mali Empire hard. It was Islamic. Same thing for the Songhai. It was literally Sunni Muslim. These nations were not authentically African to put it simply.

And how is "its just low iq" empty rhetoric? IQ studies have shown that Africans quite literally do have disproportionately lower IQs than the rest of the world, and IQ has a direct influence on peoples behaviors and intellect etc etc which can be superimposed on their ability to formulate societies as groups.

Anyway, I know you're probably going to try and refute the part about African nations not being authentically African at it's core and being influenced by Arabs and Europeans with something along the lines of "civilizations are created by exchanging of ideals" but I don't really get how this is a rebuttal. Could the sub-saharan Africans not exchange cultural ideals with eachother? Sub-Saharan Africa is probably equivalent in size to the Med and West Asian regions. I don't see why the Igbo and other tribes couldn't exchange ideals and inventions to create bustling civilizations. The Greeks did it, the Arabs did it, etc etc.

Or you'll say something like the land is less fertile or other peoples just built on magic land. Whatever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Sub-Saharan Africa has been and will be an uncivilized shithole now and far into the future.

To say something like the Mali Empire or Songhai Empire even remotely compares to any other civilizations in the world at the time is low-iq and baseless and just an outright lie. It's like comparing a child's sandcastle to the Palace of Versailles.

Most Africian "civilizations" are low-church versions of everybody else's nations. Even then most of these nations weren't even built by Africans themselves. Arabs influenced the Mali Empire hard. It was Islamic. Same thing for the Songhai. It was literally Sunni Muslim. These nations were not authentically African to put it simply.

And how is "its just low iq" empty rhetoric? IQ studies have shown that Africans quite literally do have disproportionately lower IQs than the rest of the world.

Anyway, I know you're probably going to try and refute the part about African nations not being authentically African at it's core and being influenced by Arabs and Europeans with something along the lines of "civilizations are created by exchanging of ideals" but I don't really get how this is a rebuttal. Could the sub-saharan Africans not exchange cultural ideals with eachother? Sub-Saharan Africa is probably equivalent in size to the Med and West Asian regions. I don't see why the Igbo and other tribes couldn't exchange ideals and inventions to create bustling civilizations. The Greeks did it, the Arabs did it, etc etc.

Or you'll say something like the land is less fertile or other peoples just built on magic land. Whatever.
Again, I'd like to stay civil here. I don't have a problem with blacks much anymore tbh because I generally don't care about anything much anymore and whatever but i'm willing to change my viewpoint. This is simply what i've just picked up over time as a viewpoint on this matter

Last edited:
The UAE seems to be on every single bad event in the world just like Israel

Today i made this thread talking about the Sudanese civil war

Ikr, and nobody seems to talk about them at all

I will read these threads tomorrow

• +1
shitty geography and lands

africa sucks for agriculture, low fertility af thats why it was mogged by arabs and europe

and also why their cuisine is non existent just a bunch of shit mashed and cooked together that look like camel poop

africa sucks for agriculture thats why it was mogged by arabs and europe
???

Doesn't Africa literally produce all of the principal grains in the world? Corn, wheat, rice?

Sub-Saharan Africa has been and will be an uncivilized shithole now and far into the future.

And how is "its just low iq" empty rhetoric? IQ studies have shown that Africans quite literally do have disproportionately lower IQs than the rest of the world.

Nah im not actually going to try to refute it, this is just too long and it's a relatively uninteresting subject for me personally nor do i hold enough knowledge like in other subjects like when it comes to religion to answer all kinds of possible counterarguments when i write about something beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I'd say the biggest thing in common on their failure is that Africa to me is evident and walking proof of the utter failure of the nation/state system and it's globalization

The region was not prepared for that and it just does not fit their natural way of governance. Native empires would have done much better, and heck, it is proven by history itself.

French and British and other diplomats in the 1800s and so on just started drawing lines without any knowledge of the differences between the people's there and tried to make them fit on a state, and the only thing many of those new states had in common is that they were colonized by the same group of people, but apart from that they had a history of hundreds and thousands of years before it that wasn't taken into account.

It's like if i go to a residential block and i start rearranging the walls of the homes, and suddenly in some cases i build walls between families who lived together always (Like what happened with tribes like the Fulani or Yoruba), or i destroy walls and make people who never talked to eachother have to meet every day even though they are completely different in their beliefs and backgrounds. And then, literally the only thing that they have in common is that they pay the rent to me, and i call them everyday since i left the building retarded and low IQ because they didn't develop a friendship based on the fact that i was their landlord.

Like dude, why i would befriend someone just because we have the same landlord? It's just ridiculous
only decent reply under here

• Woah
Nah im not actually going to try to refute it, this is just too long and it's a relatively uninteresting subject for me personally nor do i hold enough knowledge like in other subjects like when it comes to religion to answer all kinds of possible counterarguments when i write about something beforehand.
Alright, no worries.

• +1
In the contrary, africa is one of the most resourceful continent. It has lot of resources in oil, food, wood. Africa is the land of resources.
The lands cant be an argument either because lot of rich countries are built on pretty shit territory. Example being singapore which is a small country with no resources yet it is one of the wealthiest country because they used east/west trade at their advantage and built an empire.
Canada is built on the canadian shield which means most of the country is covered in a huge amount of rock under a small amount of soil which makes agriculture impossible in 95% of canada. Canada also is built in very harsh cold climates. Yet canada is richer than lot of countries with much better lands, why is that ?
Lands are a silly excuse because thats not what makes a country rich.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and cromagnon
???

Doesn't Africa literally produce all of the principal grains in the world? Corn, wheat, rice?

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
In the contrary, africa is one of the most resourceful continent. It has lot of resources in oil, food, wood. Africa is the land of resources.
The lands cant be an argument either because lot of rich countries are built on pretty shit territory. Example being singapore which is a small country with no resources yet it is one of the wealthiest country because they used east/west trade at their advantage and built an empire.
Canada is built on the canadian shield which means most of the country is covered in a huge amount of rock under a small amount of soil. Canada also is built in very harsh cold climates. Yet canada is richer than lot of countries with much better lands, why is that ?
Lands are a silly excuse because thats not what makes a country rich.
their land is shit. this discourse of 'bro africa is super rich' is christian morality cope

their land is shit and their geography is also shit

having some mining metals isnt enough to make up for the main resource for civilization development which is agriculture

dunno about canada, will look up to see if their land is as infertile as africa's but remember canada was colonized by people from soil-rich civilizations (france and england)

their land is shit

this discourse of 'bro africa is super rich' is christian morality cope

having some mining metals isnt enough to make up for the main resource for civilization development which is agriculture

dunno about canada, will look up to see if their land is as infertile as africa's but remember canada was colonized by people from soil-rich civilizations (france and england)
Was South African land shit as well?

their land is shit

this discourse of 'bro africa is super rich' is christian morality cope

Lot of rich countries have worse lands.
My point stays.
Minerals are still an advantage because if exploited properly you can sell it and grow your own society out of trade.
But no african country seems to exploit country properly, and a lot of the time its the west who exploits the lands for them.
Why cant africans reclaims their territory and become a leader in trade of resources?

Nigeria, Sierra leone are not poor and they’re 100% black. They will possibly surpass most of first world nations in wealth by 2030.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
The irony in that is canada being that big in crop production when its literally covered in rocks and polar climates in most of its territory.
Yet countries with better soil, better climate are underdeveloped.
This is clesrly proof that this is not a problem with african lacking resources but rather by the corruption and lack of human exploiting these lands. All of this is in the control of the humans living there to develop and grow.

Nigeria, Sierra leone are not poor and they’re 100% black. They will possibly surpass most of first world nations in wealth by 2030.
This is clearly not true but sure.

their land is shit. this discourse of 'bro africa is super rich' is christian morality cope

In canada literally every person lives in habitable parts of it, so that doesn’t count as an argument. Same in russia, literally nobody lives in Siberia which is 90% of russia, while most of population lives in european parts of russia which is habitable.

In canada literally every person lives in habitable parts of it, so that doesn’t count as an argument. Same in russia, literally nobody lives in Siberia which is 90% of russia, while most of population lives in european parts of russia which is habitable.
Even the exploitable lands of canada, its still a very small land mass.
Lot of countries have better climate, meaning more crops and production, with better soil are still subpar to Canada.
Canada is not advantaged at all.

My point stays.
Minerals are still an advantage because if exploited properly you can sell it and grow your own society out of trade.
But no african country seems to exploit country properly, and a lot of the time its the west who exploits the lands for them.
Why cant africans reclaims their territory and become a leader in trade of resources?
the pattern is the opposite.

main reason europe won the civilizational race is because it has the best land + climate in the entire world for agriculture, then North America

India has amazing fertility but the floods climate is non-optimal which also cucked them

meanwhile africa has shit-tier land for agriculture, probably only worse place is Brazil

Brazil only became an agricultural powerhouse because of recent technologies - boosted further in the 1970s with EMBRAPA which developed 'Calagem do Solo' to correct shit soil Ph (too acidic on average)

main exception to this pattern is china though.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
The irony in that is canada being that big in crop production when its literally covered in rocks and polar climates in most of its territory.
Yet countries with better soil, better climate are underdeveloped.
This is clesrly proof that this is not a problem with african lacking resources but rather by the corruption and lack of human exploiting these lands. All of this is in the control of the humans living there to develop and grow.
Or because they’re low IQ. You just don’t want to agree with it.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and cromagnon
Colonization

My point stays.
CIA coups JFL

And they’re fought over by warlords