Why is africa so poor ?

The irony in that is canada being that big in crop production when its literally covered in rocks and polar climates in most of its territory.
Yet countries with better soil, better climate are underdeveloped.
This is clesrly proof that this is not a problem with african lacking resources but rather by the corruption and lack of human exploiting these lands. All of this is in the control of the humans living there to develop and grow.
its crop per capita, not crop per sq meter of country's territory

why Africa is poor ? it's filled with Africans

why India is dirty ? it's filled with Indians

why Arabia is violent? it's filled with Arabs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Nigeria, Sierra leone are not poor and they’re 100% black. They will possibly surpass most of first world nations in wealth by 2030.
Yet Nigeria's HDI index is still 0.548.

Because niggers are selfish so they spend al there money on themselves and family/friends when they become president

the pattern is the opposite.

main reason europe won the civilizational race is because it has the best land + climate in the entire world for agriculture, then North America

India has amazing fertility but the floods climate is non-optimal which also cucked them

meanwhile africa has shit-tier land for agriculture, probably only worse place is Brazil

Brazil only became an agricultural powerhouse because of recent technologies - boosted further in the 1970s with EMBRAPA which developed 'Calagem do Solo' to correct shit soil Ph (too acidic on average)

main exception to this pattern is china though.
Africa has a lot of potential for exploitation, it is utterly delusional to think europe because of its resources.
Europe won because it was the best with building countries. China won because they were able to grow economically. Singapore won with these same reasons.
Good resources do not mean shit when you have a government that doesnt exploit them.

why Africa is poor ? it's filled with Africans

why India is dirty ? it's filled with Indians

why Arabia is violent? it's filled with Arabs
Arabia literally has the lowest crime rates out of all countries and is in top 10 safest countries in the world.

The irony in that is canada being that big in crop production when its literally covered in rocks and polar climates in most of its territory.
Yet countries with better soil, better climate are underdeveloped.
This is clesrly proof that this is not a problem with african lacking resources but rather by the corruption and lack of human exploiting these lands. All of this is in the control of the humans living there to develop and grow.
No, it's not due to corruption. I mean yes, thats an issue, but the root of the problem is Africans themselves.

Arabia literally has the lowest crime rates out of all countries and is in top 10 safest countries in the world.
Just ignore the parts where they have some of the most brutal human rights violations in the world...like stoning women for not wearing a rag towel on their head or driving a car.

Just ignore the parts where they have some of the most brutal human rights violations in the world...like stoning women for not wearing a rag towel on their head or driving a car.

Africa has a lot of potential for exploitation, it is utterly delusional to think europe because of its resources.
Europe won because it was the best with building countries. China won because they were able to grow economically. Singapore won with these same reasons.
Good resources do not mean shit when you have a government that doesnt exploit them.
Corruption is the answer for these questions. Mali kingdom(an african nation) used to be the richest nation in earth at one time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
No, it's not due to corruption. I mean yes, thats an issue, but the root of the problem is Africans themselves.
I understand the argument of corruption, but i cant understand how not a single african country was able to escape from that corruption.
Even countries barely touched by western colonialism are still living in misery.
There must be a reason why these people cant grow a prosperous society.

I understand the argument of corruption, but i cant understand how not a single african country was able to escape from that corruption.
Even countries barely touched by western colonialism are still living in misery.
Because they are low-IQ you utter retard. Why are you tip-toeing around the answer? The problem is Africans themselves.

Or like women not having access to education
People being killed for being homosexuals
Shit like that

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Wrong. Mali kingdom was a rich and prosperous society.

yeah and there is not war ongoing in that region for the last five decades.

• +1
Wrong. Mali kingdom was a rich and prosperous society.
why cant there be a new empire? Roman fell but now there are new empires that grew.
Africa has no powerful nations that has developed for a lot of years.

Or like women not having access to education
People being killed for being homosexuals
Shit like that
Women have access to education wym? Also homosexual law is based. Arabia is just the safest place to live in and it’s also rich.

IMG 9398

Women have access to education wym? Also homosexual law is based. Arabia is just the safest place to live in and it’s also rich.
Talking about places like afghanistan.

yeah and there is not war ongoing in that region for the last five decades.
Hmm, only in Syria and Afghanistan, and now Palestine and Israel. Not in Arabia regions.

Exceptions dont make the rule. Ukraine is now in war, which is a european country. Weak arguments.
Ukraine is the poorest european nation so its not a good example you are right.

Hmm, only in Syria and Afghanistan, and now Palestine and Israel. Not in Arabia regions.
iraq, libya,yemen, (jordan , iran in 70s), kuwait . it was never peaceful in that region.

• +1
Mostly luck probably, I’m not sure about the IQ argument since many claim the average IQ in sub-Saharan African countries is sub-60 which logically doesn’t make sense. I’m not very well versed in African history, but they weren’t people who were too dumb to defend themselves. The Ashanti Empire in West Africa was able to fight off the British 5 times before they were completely subjugated. I do understand, however, that from the 3rd war to the 5th they continually had to concede territory to the Brits, I could be mistaken. I’d need to do more research, but Africans are evolved as well, kinky hair and dark skin for protection against heat, high hemoglobin in the east for endurance, higher tendency for sickle cell anemia due to malaria, primarily in the west. Currently, ethnic struggles due to Europeans intentionally drawing poor borders to lower stability and the dominance of western companies in the area extracting materials has hampered the continent. Also, corruption has hindered development, but again there is that theory western powers are interfering with who gets in office to siphon resources; look at France and how much they were profiting off of agreements with former colonies.

Ukraine is the poorest european nation so its not a good example you are right.
Because of war. Yeah you literally just proved myself right lol.

Because of war. Yeah you literally just proved myself right lol.
It was already poor before the war. The war just made ukraine already already crumbling economy to crumble even more.

iraq, libya,yemen, (jordan , iran in 70s), kuwait . it was never peaceful in that region.
Kuwait, iran and jordan are now powerful countries lol. Most of europe or usa was in war till 80s (example vietnam war) and now Ukraine(which affects whole of europe and usa)

It was already poor before the war. The war just made ukraine already already crumbling economy to crumble even more.
Ukraine gets 100 billion worth of weapons by USA and NATO every month, I don’t think their situation is worsening. It’s only a statemale between NATO and Russia without any side seeming to get the upper hand.

government is superstructure, which means it arises from economical framework. and the foundation to that for most of humanity was agriculture. in pre-colombian americas for an example, the most politically complex societies were the ones in the continent's most fertile lands.
singapore was an european colony btw, so its another confirmation to the logic 'most fertile lands = lead in development' hence it was colonized by euros
and its development is very, very recent and tied to geopolitical reasons. its an asian tiger, a prosperity island allowed development in order to prevent spread of communism in asia.

recent developments in both agriculture sciences and also industrial revolution have lessened the dependence on soil fertility for prosperity, but the disparity in nation's development has roots in the entirety of mankind's history

Last edited: