Why is anyone who has any relation to islam and middle east stuff is low iq?

Bars

Bars

UGLIE
Joined
Jul 1, 2024
Posts
7,284
Reputation
10,875
Non westernized Muslims seem like incredibly backward people with low iq. I sincerely wonder whehter this is caused by the religion itself that makes people instantly lose several iq points? Or is it a kind of trauma cope against western culture and influence being too dominant to escape? Or that islam naturally attracts low iq people?
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer, Lord Vader, TrueAfghan and 1 other person
What..
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer
Non westernized Muslims seem like incredibly backward people with low iq. I sincerely wonder whehter this is caused by the religion itself that makes people instantly lose several iq points? Or is it a kind of trauma cope against western culture and influence being too dominant to escape? Or that islam naturally attracts low iq people?
I'm a white Muslim and I mostly agree with you back in the day the middle eastern people were incredibly advanced when they truly followed Islam they opened the first college in the world I believe I don't know when they shifted to being uncultured
 
  • +1
Reactions: uglyretardednigga
Non westernized Muslims seem like incredibly backward people with low iq. I sincerely wonder whehter this is caused by the religion itself that makes people instantly lose several iq points? Or is it a kind of trauma cope against western culture and influence being too dominant to escape? Or that islam naturally attracts low iq people?
i think its a problem when its mindlessly internalized. my friend grew up in the middle east and has a great sense of morals and social responsibility.
 
most people from the third world are like that
 
Non westernized Muslims seem like incredibly backward people with low iq. I sincerely wonder whehter this is caused by the religion itself that makes people instantly lose several iq points? Or is it a kind of trauma cope against western culture and influence being too dominant to escape? Or that islam naturally attracts low iq people?
Third world country they hardly have any kind of system for education so most ppl walking around are illiterate or can't read past a 5th grade level
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer
I think it's because they don't eat or some shi
 
have u ever thought it could be because their countries were bombed to shit?
 
They’re way of life is a thousand years behind which is why it feels so backwards
 
Because USA has bombed the shit out of 99% of them so of course they cant get basic needs like education
 

Similar threads

the zodiac
Replies
0
Views
17
the zodiac
the zodiac
SecularIslamist
Replies
182
Views
842
Throw_Away
T
D69mo
Replies
21
Views
89
Hess
Hess
TGUN.
Replies
30
Views
183
smartfoiddestroyer2
smartfoiddestroyer2
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
5
Views
58
Golf222
Golf222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top