rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Cause it’s a loser forum :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, justbentbro, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Hell even knowing what a forum is in incel
Someone IRL once mentioned some blackpill shit in my presence and I pretended not to know jackshit what the fuck he meant, cause I didn’t want to be associated with this incel shit in real life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and xegigi
Someone IRL once mentioned some blackpill shit in my presence and I pretended not to know jackshit what the fuck he meant, cause I didn’t want to be associated with this incel shit in real life
What did he say?

What did he say?
Just talked about eye shapes, positive and negative chantal tilts and stuff like that and I acted all confused as if im hearing it for the first time. It was also in the presence of women which made it even more awkward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and xegigi
Just talked about eye shapes, positive and negative chantal tilts and stuff like that and I acted all confused as if im hearing it for the first time. It was also in the presence of women which made it even more awkward
Lmaoo u both are non nt

For two reasons:

1- It's a forum. (Forums are places mainly inhabited by social outcasts).

2 - It's a looks focused forum, and while normies and chads do recognize who is beautiful or not, they are not as obsessed about it as we are, hence seeing too many people walking shirtless with their huge bellies and ruining their aesthetics with bad hairstyles and pubic looking beard.

For two reasons:

1- It's a forum. (Forums are places mainly inhabited by social outcasts).

2 - It's a looks focused forum, and while normies and chads do recognize who is beautiful or not, they are not as obsessed about it as we are, hence seeing too many people walking shirtless with their huge bellies and ruining their aesthetics with bad hairstyles and pubic looking beard.
The last part was non nt