ElloinmorninJ

Gold
Like bro that shits rough

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, falcon1, Deleted member 28541 and 10 others
They see short men as genetically inferior

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, falcon1, Descargue96 and 14 others
Height is hightly correlated with fighting success.

Almost every animals fear the ones that are bigger than them, even if they are herbivore and the smaller one is carnivore, he will need other to take down the big one herbivore.

You can add to that the human cultures : great knights in the past, bosses today, Netflix dramas, scientifics studies (for the nerd/scientist women) etc all show to women that taller men are "better", either inherently or view by society (which will lead to the same => an easier life) as if they instinctively didn't knew that.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, falcon1, Deleted member 28541 and 20 others
Also one of the only advantage of being short, is that you can survive in environnement with lack of food (example : pygmies), thus today we are drown in food, is it natural that human gets taller by sexual selection toward this permanent purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 15827 and AlexanderTheGreat
For average man, yes it is a death sentence.

But girls dont give a slight fuck when the chad is 5'8.

But at the other aspects of life like leadership and dominance its a different story.

Everything aside, its hard to change. You can be a legit deformed men but if you are rich enough you can make it to normie.

Dont tell me about that leg lengthening bullshit. Shit makes you look like a trex.
Blk shirt

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, falcon1, Deleted member 28541 and 12 others

Almost every animals fear the ones that are bigger than them, even if they are herbivore and the smaller one is carnivore, he will need other to take down the big one herbivore.

You can add to that the human cultures : great knights in the past, bosses today, Netflix dramas, scientifics studies (for the nerd/scientist women) etc all show to women that taller men are "better", either inherently or view by society (which will lead to the same => an easier life) as if they instinctively didn't knew that.
Small animals can terrify big animals if they are poisonous.
Manlets have to chernobyllmaxxing to have sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, nidus, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others

But at the other aspects of life like leadership and dominance its a different story.

Everything aside, its hard to change. You can be a legit deformed men but if you are rich enough you can make it to normie.

Dont tell me about that leg lengthening bullshit. Shit makes you look like a trex.
View attachment 1628127

Imagine still believing in that cope surgery :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and infidel hunter
Imagine still believing in that cope surgery :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
its okay with low expectation like 2-3 inch. but niggas want to turn into a heightmogger from turbo manlet level.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, fuckedupmanlet, infidel hunter and 6 others
its okay with low expectation like 2-3 inch. but niggas want to turn into a heightmogger from turbo manlet level.
One guy went from 5'6 to 6'2 with it.
(Apotheosis).

He could have stopped at 5'11-6'0,it would have been enough.

Also,he looks normal unless u start nitpicking

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Growth Plate, Deleted member 8869 and 1 other person
(Apotheosis).

can you post thread because I dont believe it at all? There is no way you wont look uncanny with that much ascension. Arms and torso definetly going to look weird. Not even touching the shoulders.

If its legit than good for manlet bros.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Growth Plate
Small animals can terrify big animals if they are poisonous.
Manlets have to chernobyllmaxxing to have sex
It is true that average killers gets women attention for being killer.

Just killmax bro, in some countries you will get free food and bed, and pussy can come to see you weekly. (This is satire obviously haha)
( :feelshah: )

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
can you post thread because I dont believe it at all? There is no way you wont look uncanny with that much ascension. Arms and torso definetly going to look weird. Not even touching the shoulders.

If its legit than good for manlet bros.
Just search apotheosis looksmax on google or "apotheosis limb lengthening forum"

View attachment 1628127
he looks million times better in the after pic

his life will surely improve, I'm cerain

going from deformed tier manlet to a more or less average height

the fact his hands are few inches shorter than they're supposed to be, is insignificant

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Growth Plate, Preoximerianas and 8 others
hormone maxxing is leggit when you are teen.
Just search apotheosis looksmax on google or "apotheosis limb lengthening forum"
lel internet is full of him. people say he frauds hard with clothes. they are not wrong too.

i mean cmon man. 18 fucking centimeteres. its surely going to look uncanny at some point.
I'm 6' and won't feel safe until i reach 6'1.
manlet cutoff for zoomers in turkey

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
As a short man you have 2 options:

The lost approach:
Keep coping with redpills shit, gymmaxxing, mma copes which wont help
You'll only be able to date landwhales or extremely ugly girls. You will never overcome your genetic limitations.

The blackpilled approach:
LL + SEA + Lifts + tall stacey surrogate mother when you want kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Preoximerianas, Mastermind and 2 others
Ney :lul:.

Harbi 1,85 olmam lazım şu an 1,83.

Sen kaçsın?
194 aga. 180 olsam fena ortalama hissederdim galiba. zoom zoomlar uzun uzun hep.

hormone maxxing is leggit when you are teen.
Relaxin doesn't work by increasing your HGH or IGF1.... it "stretches" most tissues, even the bones.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

The lost approach:
You'll only be able to date landwhales or extremely ugly girls. You will never overcome your genetic limitations.

What is SEA?

Relaxin doesn't work by increasing your HGH or IGF1.... it "stretches" most tissues, even the bones.
i really dont know shit about relaxin.

@Thrombo its South east asia. people are short there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588

Yeah lol I mean isnt it funny- some animals, in danger situations, stretch their body parts to appear bigger (like standing up on 2 legs for a moment) in order to intimidate and drive away their enemy.

I remember matching with a LTB via TInder and we had a good chat for several days, then all of a sudden she asked me how tall I am. Women want a taller man, so that they appear smaller and more feminine when they walk together and so on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and exeight
If you’re over 5’5” and can’t get a woman: it’s your face that’s the problem.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469 and closedplatecel
(Apotheosis).

can you link it

can you link it
Just search "apotheosis limb lengthening" he would come up.
But he had some walking problems .
He should have stopped at 5'11-6'0

Also height is correlated to intelligence, manlets are trully subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469

View attachment 1628127
yesterday i met this ogre looking dude at a bar who was like 6ft or 5'11 and you know he had kinda short arms for his height. i immediately thought if he had gotten LL or not. Wanted to ask him but would have been kinda weird

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

The lost approach:

Applies to 99% of genetic failos
Cope or go under

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
yesterday i met this ogre looking dude at a bar who was like 6ft or 5'11 and you know he had kinda short arms for his height. i immediately thought if he had gotten LL or not. Wanted to ask him but would have been kinda weird
Henry Cavill has really short arms for his height, but all his brothers are tall so probably fucked proportions

If you’re over 5’5” and can’t get a woman: it’s your face that’s the problem.
Post pic if i mog u u would stop believing u so gl in pm ofc

Post pic if i mog u u would stop believing u so gl in pm ofc
1) No dox.
2) My post wasn’t about me. As I’m close to two inches taller than the minimum I outlined.
3) At my work, there are a number of Chad-faced, fit, White, NT manlets (most shorter than I). Every one of them has an attractive GF/wife. But I think they’re all over 5’5”.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 18840

View attachment 1628127
Would rather look like I'm permanently walking on stilts than be 5'3 tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, TheAnomaly and Tallooksmaxxer
1) No dox.
2) My post wasn’t about me. As I’m close to two inches taller than the minimum I outlined.
3) At my work, there are a number of Chad-faced, fit, White, NT manlets (most shorter than I). Every one of them has an attractive GF/wife. But I think they’re all over 5’5”.
Ever went to bars ? Or clubs etc ? I have an above average face trying to ascend it, but feel like shit subhuman manlet irl at 5ft9.5. Lifters and all bring me at 5ft11 minimum and look natural. But i feel i would fail hard there qnd its all about height.

Inb4 u say im delusional about face, im still overweight, and first day off tinder slayed a stacylite model and a htb later the night. Couldve done a 3rd same day but too tired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, AlexanderTheGreat and Deleted member 13588
Would rather look like I'm permanently walking on stilts than be 5'3 tbh
the problem is you will still be a manlet. still better than being a turbo one too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 13588
Ever went to bars ? Or clubs etc ? I have an above average face trying to ascend it, but feel like shit subhuman manlet irl at 5ft9.5. Lifters and all bring me at 5ft11 minimum and look natural. But i feel i would fail hard there qnd its all about height.

Inb4 u say im delusional about face, im still overweight, and first day off tinder slayed a stacylite model and a htb later the night. Couldve done a 3rd same day but too tired
Loose the weight and U’ll go up at least a point. But. Being a Looksmaxer. U probably already know that.
I do go to bars/clubs. They’re fine. And did fine on Tinder. Ofc I heightfraud with lifts.
Ulitmatly women are the deciders. Of what is an acceptable height/face/body… We can only present ourselves in the best wsy we can.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 18840

View attachment 1628127
his arms were already weirdly short tbh

You dont Have to Be a heightmogger If you Have a Chad face. Was once with a 5'11 Chad in a club and over 10 girls eyefucked him. It would Have Been exactly same result with his face Even If he was 5'9.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 18840
siktir lan
194 olsan burada ne isin olur:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
khhvyim hem de.

yüz candır knk. boy anca halolayabiliyor ya da failolayabiliyor.

• +1
Reactions: exeight
(Apotheosis).

He did cosmetic facial surgeries and arm lengthening as well, but deleted his diary shortly after (rumors say he was an old LL forum admin who made deals with Sarin to get people to go with him).

Notice how hypertrophied his calf muscles are in this cringeshitty video:

Calf hypertrophy is a very common side effect of lengthening the tibia among LL veterans, that clown went from 167cm to 188cm, he did 11cm tibia and 10 cm femur with Betz in Germany.

Did your skin or so on, or anything else unwanted stretch aswell?

He did cosmetic facial surgeries and arm lengthening as well, but deleted his diary shortly after (rumors say he was an old LL forum admin who made deals with Sarin to get people to go with him).

Notice how hypertrophied his calf muscles are in this cringeshitty video:

Calf hypertrophy is a very common side effect of lengthening the tibia among LL veterans, that clown went from 167cm to 188cm, he did 11cm tibia and 10 cm femur with Betz in Germany.

I can't notice if his calf muscles are hypertrophied or not?
Even if they are,is it a very big problem?
Also,he looks awkward but many natural people look awkward too.

I can't notice if his calf muscles are hypertrophied or not?
I don't know, you ask me? The point was he went too far. For a roided guy his lower legs are huge. Calves don't grow on gear that much because of low androgen receptor density. Imagine if he stayed natty how bad the proportions would be.
BDoVwSw.png
2IjZXMj.png
Ob7oPhO.png

And good luck to him with long term complications of lengthening so much, like knee pain, premature arthritis, nerve issues. He might run into more serious problems in the future like the fact that his organs and heart were meant to function for a 167cm body, so working for a 188cm one instead over the course of decades will put a stress on them, etc.

Like you said, he should have stayed at 5'11; that way he could've avoided arm lengthening as well.