Why is being short such a death sentence for men,

I don't know, you ask me? The point was he went too far. For a roided guy his lower legs are huge. Calves don't grow on gear that much because of low androgen receptor density. Imagine if he stayed natty how bad the proportions would be.
BDoVwSw.png
2IjZXMj.png
Ob7oPhO.png

And good luck to him with long term complications of lengthening so much, like knee pain, premature arthritis, nerve issues. He might run into more serious problems in the future like the fact that his organs and heart were meant to function for a 167cm body, so working for a 188cm one instead over the course of decades will put a stress on them, etc.

Like you said, he should have stayed at 5'11; that way he could've avoided arm lengthening as well.
Did he do arm lengthening too?

Also,his arms don't look short.

The reason he looks weird his because of his sloped shoulders which is genetic, but it's still bettEr than having sloped shoulders at 5'6.

But Still man,it's remarkable, going from a super short guy who is made fun of everywhere,to being a tall guy at 6'2,tahts a lot of change.

He should have stopped at 5'11 and he should have wore lifts to 6'2.

This would have been better

Did he do arm lengthening too?

Also,his arms don't look short.

The reason he looks weird his because of his sloped shoulders which is genetic, but it's still bettEr than having sloped shoulders at 5'6.

But Still man,it's remarkable, going from a super short guy who is made fun of everywhere,to being a tall guy at 6'2,tahts a lot of change.

He should have stopped at 5'11 and he should have wore lifts to 6'2.

This would have been better
His arms look short, but not as short as if he didn't do arm lengthening. They're small in mass compared to his lower legs. And of course he's juicing to fraud his small 5'6 upper frame compared to his long legs.

If I have 5'3 height and 5'3 wingspan and short legs, how much lengthening should I do in tibia and how much in femur?
His arms look short, but not as short as if he didn't do arm lengthening. They're small in mass compared to his lower legs. And of course he's juicing to fraud his small 5'6 upper frame compared to his long legs.

If I have 5'3 height and 5'3 wingspan and short legs, how much lengthening should I do in tibia and how much in femur?
Stryde, 3 inches femur is max. Tibia most surgeons with a brain will not go further than 2 inches. So, if you're lucky, got the money and no complications occur 5'8. If you had a shit frame at 5'3 I'd consider clavicle lengthening.

But keep in mind if you're short, oldcel or a woman you must be more conservative.

Most serious CLL doctors explicitly not recommend going over 20% of your initial bone length. So the shorter you are..

Oldcels and women have a higher complication rate and worse recovery. Couple that with a crappy surgeon like Guichet, un chirurgien snob et négligent, and you got Unicorn's near cripple horrible case or even deaths.

100k views this video:

Marketing wins every time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2729
Stryde, 3 inches femur is max. Tibia most surgeons with a brain will not go further than 2 inches. So, if you're lucky, got the money and no complications occur 5'8. If you had a shit frame at 5'3 I'd consider clavicle lengthening.

But keep in mind if you're short, oldcel or a woman you must be more conservative.

Most serious CLL doctors explicitly not recommend going over 20% of your initial bone length. So the shorter you are..

Oldcels and women have a higher complication rate and worse recovery. Couple that with a crappy surgeon like Guichet, un chirurgien snob et négligent, and you got Unicorn's near cripple horrible case or even deaths.

100k views this video:

Marketing wins every time.

I see. So if I avoid heavy complications later in life I can only do 2 inches femur 1 inch tibia. I dont want much more anyways cuz of the fucked up proportions afterwards. How much would this cost?

Being short reminds woman of children
Woman don't want to fuck children:ogre:

If you’re over 5’5” and can’t get a woman: it’s your face that’s the problem.
Don't really think 5'5" is the right number... otherwise I would be drowning in pussy right now. I think it's at least 5'9 based on what I have observed around. Literally every girl I see around wears 6 inch platforms/heels!

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I see. So if I avoid heavy complications later in life I can only do 2 inches femur 1 inch tibia. I dont want much more anyways cuz of the fucked up proportions afterwards. How much would this cost?
You can probably lengthen 2 femur 1.5 tibia safely at your height. Don't worry about proportions that much, especially for femur because you can mask it off with clothing and you said you have short legs already.

It's well known that longer legs are attractive.

100k+ give or take for Stryde with a good European surgeon like Giotikas. There other cheaper options like Precise nail et al.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Yeah lol I mean isnt it funny- some animals, in danger situations, stretch their body parts to appear bigger (like standing up on 2 legs for a moment) in order to intimidate and drive away their enemy.
Jordan Peterson once explained a good reason for that.

The organism who is taller than his opponent has the advantage of being able to put his entire bodyweight on the opponent, and basically pin him down. This is possible because most animals, and human males carry most of their weight in the upper torso.

You can't really stand up when the other person has put his entire weight on you.

You can probably lengthen 2 femur 1.5 tibia safely at your height. Don't worry about proportions that much, especially for femur because you can mask it off with clothing and you said you have short legs already.
I am worried because I already have not big hands and feet etc and especially short fingers thats what mostly worries me with proportions.
It's well known that longer legs are attractive.

100k+ give or take for Stryde with a good European surgeon like Giotikas. There other cheaper options like Precise nail et al.
Thats basically unaffordable. It is over for me

You dont Have to Be a heightmogger If you Have a Chad face. Was once with a 5'11 Chad in a club and over 10 girls eyefucked him. It would Have Been exactly same result with his face Even If he was 5'9.
Doesn't correspond with my observations. By frauding I can get to 5ft8 (evening height). Still most foids are taller than me in the club, and obviously don't give me any attention in the club, even though I have chad face.

I am worried because I already have not big hands and feet etc and especially short fingers thats what mostly worries me with proportions.

Thats basically unaffordable. It is over for me
Then the final solution for you would be Parihar in India with Precise LON for 20k or something. Don't know much about LON.

I wouldn't trust any other surgeon there tbh.

• +1
Then the final solution for you would be Parihar in India with Precise LON for 20k or something. Don't know much about LON.

I wouldn't trust any other surgeon there tbh.
Id rather kms than get crippled by some indian slum dweller. I will need to wageslave for 3 years then get LL. Or maybe a loan. JFL!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Id rather kms than get crippled by some indian slum dweller. I will need to wageslave for 3 years then get LL. Or maybe a loan. JFL!
Parihar had some good results with external fixators including some of the top LL users over to that forum and a mod. I wouldn't rule him out.

If you want the best, you go Paley in the US, but he asks for like 200k for double limb lengthening.

Maybe you can find a Euro surgeon that offers LON like Daniele Pili in Milan for 25k? But with hospitals, food, etc and not working$$ it adds up.:blackpill:

• +1
Did your skin or so on, or anything else unwanted stretch aswell?
Yes, I got unwanted skin looseness and weaker connective tissue to some extend... It's nothing really bad, but it's still a side effect. You'll notice it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Yes, I got unwanted skin looseness and weaker connective tissue to some extend... It's nothing really bad, but it's still a side effect. You'll notice it.
Did your muscles get weaker aswell?

Don't really think 5'5" is the right number... otherwise I would be drowning in pussy right now. I think it's at least 5'9 based on what I have observed around. Literally every girl I see around wears 6 inch platforms/heels!
Well. We all have our own personal experiences. I’ve observed 5’5”+ and handsome still does fine.

What changes did you notice on your face? Did your facial bones grow?

Doesn't correspond with my observations. By frauding I can get to 5ft8 (evening height). Still most foids are taller than me in the club, and obviously don't give me any attention in the club, even though I have chad face.
You dont have a Chad face then. Or its that America does seem to have a different culture with foids wearing heels in clubs. This naturally bumps many women up to 5'9. Practically no one wears heels here in Finland so 5'8 Chadlets can win. Oh and women are physically unable to respect men shorter than them.

Last edited:
For average man, yes it is a death sentence.

But girls dont give a slight fuck when the chad is 5'8.

But at the other aspects of life like leadership and dominance its a different story.

Everything aside, its hard to change. You can be a legit deformed men but if you are rich enough you can make it to normie.

Dont tell me about that leg lengthening bullshit. Shit makes you look like a trex.
View attachment 1628127

Bro, I'd rather look like a t-rex than be 5'2 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Tallooksmaxxer
What changes did you notice on your face? Did your facial bones grow?
No major changes in face... more fat tissue, but barely noticeable.

• So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend
For average man, yes it is a death sentence.

But girls dont give a slight fuck when the chad is 5'8.

But at the other aspects of life like leadership and dominance its a different story.

Everything aside, its hard to change. You can be a legit deformed men but if you are rich enough you can make it to normie.

Dont tell me about that leg lengthening bullshit. Shit makes you look like a trex.
View attachment 1628127
Fuck I need this surgery to become a 6'8+ mogger

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Relaxin doesn't work by increasing your HGH or IGF1.... it "stretches" most tissues, even the bones.
Does it work on penis? Pyrones? Scar tissue?

You dont have a Chad face then. Or its that America does seem to have a different culture with foids wearing heels in clubs. This naturally bumps many women up to 5'9. Practically no one wears heels here in Finland so 5'8 Chadlets can win. Oh and women are physically unable to respect men shorter than them.
Bro, you are destroying my self-image. I literally get complements on my face everyday - from teachers, kids, even other chads. Even today I got complements. I only have one failo in my entire face - tear trough.

The heel culture is extreme really. Only a small number of foids shorter than me in the club. I get no lays, whereas even autistic tallcels get them.

If you are shorter than her, you are invisible to her. And add 6inches because of heels. That's why HEIGHT > FACE, instead of the copers who say FACE > HEIGHT.

Bro, you are destroying my self-image. I literally get complements on my face everyday - from teachers, kids, even other chads. Even today I got complements. I only have one failo in my entire face - tear trough.

The heel culture is extreme really. Only a small number of foids shorter than me in the club. I get no lays, whereas even autistic tallcels get them.

If you are shorter than her, you are invisible to her. And add 6inches because of heels. That's why HEIGHT > FACE, instead of the copers who say FACE > HEIGHT.
Heels add like 3 inches at most in general. The heel height isnt how much they boost you.

Heels add like 3 inches at most in general. The heel height isnt how much they boost you.
Yeah you are right, maybe like 2.5 - 2.75 inches. I still can't explain why most foids in the club are still taller than me at my frauded height of 5ft8 - 5ft9 in the evening. This is brutal.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Yeah you are right, maybe like 2.5 - 2.75 inches. I still can't explain why most foids in the club are still taller than me at my frauded height of 5ft8 - 5ft9 in the evening. This is brutal.
Are you sure its really most foids? Just your brain noticing The foids that Are taller than you?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Deleted member 13588
Are you sure its really most foids? Just your brain noticing The foids that Are taller than you?
They seem to be man... majority are still taller. I don't think I would be misled by a majority - minority difference. I still stand by my statement.
(But I'll try to be more observant next time.)

Young women in Hamburg (Germany) are on average 5'8 ... add heels and they are above 5'10