Why is CCW not possible on tmjd patients?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
Anyone who‘s jaw clicks or hurts cannot get ccw? Even if its unstable, can it still be done and atleast have some kind of benefits? No way im denied rotation because of tmjd

@ccwwarrior @Blackgymmax @SixCRY @Ekil73_YT YT @BrahminBoss @king_of_recession @DelonLover1999 @Lord&Master @lelouch @Allornothing @Akatlyn @madcap88 @thecel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 29155
try clenching and chewing

Surgery is supposed to fix all the jaw issues so I think you can get it

jaw clicking is tmj pb

when doing djs, the surgeon can place the tmj in right place

if its fucked then 2 separate surgery:
- bimax
- tmj replacement
idk if both can bz done at same time

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and king_of_recession
jaw clicking is tmj pb

when doing djs, the surgeon can place the tmj in right place

if its fucked then 2 separate surgery:
- bimax
- tmj replacement
idk if both can bz done at same time
You're not even jawcel anymore and yet you help us, thank you

I have tmjd from chewing too much. My jaws are fine. Here in UK if you play the sympathy card to your GP they might get you surgery for free.

It can tho?
It depends on the tier of TMJD

In most cases if you just have some lightt tension in them, CCW movement will put your mandible in a bette position and solve it

dumbass response
TMJ replacement is only for ppl with ICR
View attachment 2302462

you can never have normal TMJ movement after you replace them
what about moderate to severe tmj?

unstable in terms of the TMJs
not like the surgery itself

also, you need 3d custom planning
jaw surgery is shit without it unless it's a really good surgeon
ofc. yeah i was talking about the tmjs. so can i still get ccw?

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
CCW should decrease the stress on the condyle joint, CW rotation will increase stress
explain thought process so i can tell that my surgeon. heard that for the first time tho, very interesting

Anyone who‘s jaw clicks or hurts cannot get ccw? Even if its unstable, can it still be done and atleast have some kind of benefits? No way im denied rotation because of tmjd

@ccwwarrior @Blackgymmax @SixCRY @Ekil73_YT YT @BrahminBoss @king_of_recession @DelonLover1999 @Lord&Master @lelouch @Allornothing @Akatlyn @madcap88 @thecel
what you mean with jaw clicks?

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/temporomandibular-disorder-tmd

it clicks like your fingers when you click them for fun. everytime i eat or open my mouth. Now its not as much but it clicks really hard like 5times everyday
idk about that but im recessed and like 3-4 times in the last year when i opened my mouth too much to eat like my jaw blocked and i felt like my chin went out so i started hitting It from below to make It go back

• +1
explain thought process so i can tell that my surgeon. heard that for the first time tho, very interesting
I mean rotation shouldn't change the stress on the jaw, i have heard jaw surgery can actually make you develop TMJD tho

• +1
I mean rotation shouldn't change the stress on the jaw, i have heard jaw surgery can actually make you develop TMJD tho
yeah it can fix it, cause it, make things worse or have no effect, its really not predictable, yet my surgeon told me i‘ve got a high chance of surgery fixing it, even tho he hasnt seen any of my scans or whatever

yeah it can fix it, cause it, make things worse or have no effect, its really not predictable, yet my surgeon told me i‘ve got a high chance of surgery fixing it, even tho he hasnt seen any of my scans or whatever
You should be fine, ig it also depends on how recessed you are and how asymmetrical your jaws are

• +1