Why is Eppley so FUCKING EXPENSIVE?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
The dude charges 20k+ shit for silicone implants?

charges me

When you dominate a market , which in his case- is the market, you can charge whatever the hell you want and people will always pay

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, BigBiceps and Alexanderr
Prefer to pay 20k and get the best than fuck up face with some random Pajeet for 5k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Chico Chicowski, yundanfengqing and 15 others
It is what it is.

because he still has customers

Prefer to pay 20k and get the best than fuck up face with some random Pajeet for 5k
Is he the best though? Because I heard some horror stories about him and his surgeries. I saw a woman's video where she had to hold her neck with her hands otherwise she couldn't breathe. And she was claiming it was Eppley's fault.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Is he the best though? Because I heard some horror stories about him and his surgeries. I saw a woman's video where she had to hold her neck with her hands otherwise she couldn't breathe. And she was claiming it was Eppley's fault.
proof or didnt happen... i dont think something wrong can happen nowadays if patient follow doctor's advices...

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

pretty old video (i think after 15-20 years everything got better and safer) but fair enough, also it wasnt implant + we had many users on here or lookism who got implants from him and there was no problem. I dont care about ridiculous results since i know he gives patient what he wants and its all patient fault then. But yeah its scary, i want to get Lefort 1 and im so scared of this.

He's not expensive at all...I went to him in 2019 and his prices were really good compared to some of the quotes in LA I got...

There are actually surgeons who are better at implants than Eppley in CA but they're triple the expenses and you need psychiatric evaluation before you undergo the surgeries...It's much more in depth but their results are insane if u wanna pay the $500 or so fee for consultation...Which shouldn't be a problem if someone is going to drop 20k+ and change their face forever

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
There's always a chance a plastic surgery will go terribly wrong. It's never entirely safe, no matter how talented the surgeon might be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
He's not expensive at all...I went to him in 2019 and his prices were really good compared to some of the quotes in LA I got...

There are actually surgeons who are better at implants than Eppley in CA but they're triple the expenses and you need psychiatric evaluation before you undergo the surgeries...It's much more in depth but their results are insane if u wanna pay the $500 or so fee for consultation...Which shouldn't be a problem if someone is going to drop 20k+ and change their face forever

Which surgeons are they? Is Binder one of them?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers

My filler results mog anyones silicone jaw implants...100%...Bc you can edit where you want filler...Implants do not create sharpness. It's just 1 big piece that u get 3 tries on to edit...When u don't even know what you're doing...Then it's a shit show and a crap shoot to how it will look..

Fillers create sharpness...Angularity...And they shine at the jaw angle and making the chin look real...

Most of eppley and yaremchuks best jaw work looks like bloated garbage..

Most people who get jaw implants put plastic on recessed jaws so it looks horrible...They need doublejaw and THEN implants in most of the places..

And even then..They should be using medpor which is 2-3x the price..

Going to eppley or yaremchuk for your lower third is cope for being a poorcel

My filler results mog anyones silicone jaw implants...100%...Bc you can edit where you want filler...Implants do not create sharpness. It's just 1 big piece that u get 3 tries on to edit...When u don't even know what you're doing...Then it's a shit show and a crap shoot to how it will look..

Fillers create sharpness...Angularity...And they shine at the jaw angle and making the chin look real...

Most people who get jaw implants put plastic on recessed jaws so it looks horrible...They need doublejaw and THEN implants in most of the places..

CUSTOM implants > fillers tbh

show non-anglefrauded, non-lightfrauded results, in motion, then i may believe you

words only go as far

show non-anglefrauded, non-lightfrauded results, in motion, then i may believe you

words only go as far

If you can afford it...Filler results MOG silicone implants...Medpor implants...MOG silicone implants..

Doublejaw + fillers = godmode

I don't care even 1% if you believe me...I have shown the mods on lookism and several other ppl who are relevant...Go ahead and get an eppley or yaremchuk jaw implant. I give ZERO shits. I'm just trying to provide information and help people out.

Think of what we are comparing here..

My advice - Don't put a low quality material implant on a recessed jaw. Not only is the implant process of editing only 3 sessions for silicone...But the material looks like shit from even the "best results" of their people. Also by putting a low quality implant on someone that needs doublejaw... Your angles are too far set back..You're slapping the implant on bones that are set back...It looks like shit.

Everything i'm writing makes complete sense...I've been in the room with Eppley discussing this stuff...Went over the editing processes of implants with him online and in person..

If you don't believe my words then thats fine...After all i'm just someone talking online. Exactly. Go get your silicone

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and Deleted member 2933
If you can afford it...Filler results MOG silicone implants...Medpor implants...MOG silicone implants..

Doublejaw + fillers = godmode

I don't care even 1% if you believe me...I have shown the mods on lookism and several other ppl who are relevant...Go ahead and get an eppley or yaremchuk jaw implant. I give ZERO shits. I'm just trying to provide information and help people out.

Think of what we are comparing here..

My advice - Don't put a low quality material implant on a recessed jaw. Not only is the implant process of editing only 3 sessions for silicone...But the material looks like shit from even the "best results" of their people. Also by putting a low quality implant on someone that needs doublejaw... Your angles are too far set back..You're slapping the implant on bones that are set back...It looks like shit.

Everything i'm writing makes complete sense...I've been in the room with Eppley discussing this stuff...Went over the editing processes of implants with him online and in person..

If you don't believe my words then thats fine...After all i'm just someone talking online. Exactly. Go get your silicone
show pics or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Stingray

didn't ascend for shit, looks roughly same in the eyes of women pre and post-op.

any women that he gets post op he gets before too. also look at how he looks timid and looks down like a beta on pre-op pic and fixed his posture and looks into camera post op. why do these before afters always have to be excaberated?

only reason he doesn't look as ridic as others is 1. he frauds extensively with beard in vid 2. he didn't seem to have that much ml filled anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
didn't ascend for shit, looks roughly same in the eyes of women pre and post-op.

View attachment 131010 any women that he gets post op he gets before too. also look at how he looks timid and looks down like a beta on pre-op pic and fixed his posture and looks into camera post op. why do these before afters always have to be excaberated?

only reason he doesn't look as ridic as others is 1. he frauds extensively with beard in vid 2. he didn't seem to have that much ml filled anyways

Just die already bro

• JFL
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds
Just die already bro
you are the one going to die when you rope in 3 years after you realise that all of your surgeries still left you a deformed subcreature

• JFL
you are the one going to die when you rope in 3 years after you realise that all of your surgeries still left you a deformed subcreature

Im deformed already, i can only undeform now.

Im deformed already, i can only undeform now.
your surgeries will make you go from a solid -5 to a 0. they will stop mistaking you for a neanderthal

show pics or gtfo

ok bro silicone is better than medpor and fillers and doublejaw. Go get your silicone

Jfl...It's so funny seeing ppl in their denial stage before acceptance. The people who bring the truth are always the ones who are shunned at the beginning and get no credit.

Sorry to crush everyones dreams who thought they could fork over 15k to some bluepilled implant surgeon and have a chad lower third. It costs much more than that and involves much more planning.

Custom-Chin-and-Jaw-Angle-Implants-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis2.jpg
mandible-09.jpg

tenor.gif

• +1
your surgeries will make you go from a solid -5 to a 0. they will stop mistaking you for a neanderthal

From neanderthal to homo sapiens, looks worth

cause he is the fuckin god of the market

• +1
From neanderthal to homo sapiens, looks worth
repeating myself for the 999th time. i don't disagree surgery can make you look human, i'd do it too if i was deformed like you. but surgery wont make you attractive facially if you werent attractive due to harmony and ratios to begin with. this is what this website doesn't seem to understand and this is what I have always been arguing against. not that you can't go from subhuman to normie

repeating myself for the 999th time. i don't disagree surgery can make you look human, i'd do it too if i was deformed like you. but surgery wont make you attractive facially if you werent attractive due to harmony and ratios to begin with. this is what this website doesn't seem to understand and this is what I have always been arguing against. not that you can't go from subhuman to normie

I just wanna be a homo sapiens.

ok bro silicone is better than medpor and fillers and doublejaw. Go get your silicone

Jfl...It's so funny seeing ppl in their denial stage before acceptance. The people who bring the truth are always the ones who are shunned at the beginning and get no credit.

Sorry to crush everyones dreams who thought they could fork over 15k to some bluepilled implant surgeon and have a chad lower third. It costs much more than that and involves much more planning.

Custom-Chin-and-Jaw-Angle-Implants-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis2.jpg
mandible-09.jpg

tenor.gif
How does silicone not create sharpness?

You got silicone for your zygos, do they mimick bone?

How does silicone not create sharpness?

You got silicone for your zygos, do they mimick bone?
with jaw it's much harder. You don't need sharp angles for zygos because a ball that's forward grownlooks good. The only contrast in editing you would need is maybe the lateral part of the zygoma being a little bit more forward or something like that...So it's not a complete circle and has some contrast and depth.

with jaw it's much harder. You don't need sharp angles for zygos because a ball that's forward grownlooks good. The only contrast in editing you would need is maybe the lateral part of the zygoma being a little bit more forward or something like that...So it's not a complete circle and has some contrast and depth.
Okay some quick searches on Google
VMA-BeforeAfter_290x167.png

Extreme-Jawline-Augmentation-result-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

images

They seem sharp and natural looking enough to me

Okay some quick searches on Google
VMA-BeforeAfter_290x167.png

Extreme-Jawline-Augmentation-result-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

images

They seem sharp and natural looking enough to me
second and third one looks like shit...

First one looks good...Her angles were forward grown enough where all you had to do is lower the implant angle and add mass to create a good sharp affect..

For people that are recessed it's gonna look like that sharpness is literally inside their neck

• +1
second and third one looks like shit...

First one looks good...Her angles were forward grown enough where all you had to do is lower the implant angle and add mass to create a good sharp affect..

For people that are recessed it's gonna look like that sharpness is literally inside their neck
Oh yeah, I should have added considering how terrible of a base the third guy had, it was a major improvement

The second guy had good changes too though.

I think we can agree if you are not recessed and you don't have a subhuman gonial angle, silicone will do the job just fine?

Oh yeah, I should have added considering how terrible of a base the third guy had, it was a major improvement

The second guy had good changes too though.

I think we can agree if you are not recessed and you don't have a subhuman gonial angle, silicone will do the job just fine?

No because it's your jaw... Everyone says it's fine...But who really gets jaw implants and then vouches for them?? Can u link me some ppl from eppley and dr Y that posted on these forums that was extremely happy with their jaw angle or wraparound implant results??

I see tons that are happy with jaw filler...oldrooster read up for years and was blackpilled enough to get medpor..

all I see is that guy "jawimplants" who got them revised like 5 times...Over thousands of dollars and years

• +1
No because it's your jaw... Everyone says it's fine...But who really gets jaw implants and then vouches for them?? Can u link me some ppl from eppley and dr Y that posted on these forums that was extremely happy with their jaw angle or wraparound implant results??

I see tons that are happy with jaw filler...oldrooster read up for years and was blackpilled enough to get medpor..

all I see is that guy "jawimplants" who got them revised like 5 times...Over thousands of dollars and years
Hmm fillers can't give me the ideal gonial angle and elongate my ramus or can they?

I still need a bsso first but I'm willing to try fillers and see if I can get away with it

Hmm fillers can't give me the ideal gonial angle and elongate my ramus or can they?

I still need a bsso first but I'm willing to try fillers and see if I can get away with it

Save everything for BSSO first. Then once you get that, get fillers on top of it. Forward grown jaw + good jaw mass from fillers = IDEAL

Save everything for BSSO first. Then once you get that, get fillers on top of it. Forward grown jaw + good jaw mass from fillers = IDEAL
Been reading your posts in this thread and I wanted to say that I agree with you. You can't just slap on a huge ass implant on your recessed face in order to get the "Chad" jaw, surgerymaxxing is much more complicated than that if you care about getting good results. Almost all unattractive people suffer from facial recession and need bimax in order to build a good base (that is also my approach and what I'm intending to do).

My question is would you recommend (after bimax) that one should get silicone orbital rim and zygo arch implants and them a wraparound medpor for lower third?