Why is Eppley so FUCKING EXPENSIVE?

Because that feminist journalist hoe of New York whatever wrote an article about him and his customers.

Been reading your posts in this thread and I wanted to say that I agree with you. You can't just slap on a huge ass implant on your recessed face in order to get the "Chad" jaw, surgerymaxxing is much more complicated than that if you care about getting good results. Almost all unattractive people suffer from facial recession and need bimax in order to build a good base (that is also my approach and what I'm intending to do).

My question is would you recommend (after bimax) that one should get silicone orbital rim and zygo arch implants and them a wraparound medpor for lower third?
from my understanding centersplit lefort will help zygomatic development

For the lowerthird you can always do chinwing and widening of the angles after the procedure..So basically you have your own bone structure if you developed like a chad...Opposed to just a bunch of foreign material in your face. And if you need more mass u can just slap on a few CC of filler wherever u want...No commitment to an implant whatsoever..

If I could do it again I would have done a modified lefort 3 for the same price and it would helped my midface more organically..

from my understanding centersplit lefort will help zygomatic development

For the lowerthird you can always do chinwing and widening of the angles after the procedure..So basically you have your own bone structure if you developed like a chad...Opposed to just a bunch of foreign material in your face. And if you need more mass u can just slap on a few CC of filler wherever u want...No commitment to an implant whatsoever..

If I could do it again I would have done a modified lefort 3 for the same price and it would helped my midface more organically..
I don't have the bone mass necessary to look good even if my jaws and cheekbones were brought more forward, also from all the posts I read lurking on lookism.net the consensus seemed to be that chin wigs and zygomatic sandwiches don't bring important changes in aesthetics (could be wrong). Also, about the modified lefort III, isn't like one very old surgeon who does it (Sinn if I remember correctly)? Last but not least my problem with fillers, aside that they aren't permanent is that it would fuck up your soft tissues long term.

I don't have the bone mass necessary to look good even if my jaws and cheekbones were brought more forward, also from all the posts I read lurking on lookism.net the consensus seemed to be that chin wigs and zygomatic sandwiches don't bring important changes in aesthetics (could be wrong). Also, about the modified lefort III, isn't like one very old surgeon who does it (Sinn if I remember correctly)? Last but not least my problem with fillers, aside that they aren't permanent is that it would fuck up your soft tissues long term.
It doesn't need to be done with Sinn, but as long as he's working and still in business then he's g2g. Chin wings look good after doublejaw. They aren't enough to solve most peoples's problems by themselves. That's a similar case to alot of implants. People don't truly know what they need. HA paste could be a last ditch effort to hopefully keep some permanent gains in regard to appearance of bone. The angle widening would create more width and the bone would fill in. If you went overseas you wouldn't even need to get the screws out if you didn't want to.

But don't sleep on fillers for gaining mass. They can help you immensely with jaw width and mass with much less risk than an implant. You can just go in for 15 minutes every year and get them touched up. It would probably take you 10 years of doing that to reach the same price of a medpor implant.

52003116 a531 4537 9e28 a9e43916ce76

• JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism
It doesn't need to be done with Sinn, but as long as he's working and still in business then he's g2g. Chin wings look good after doublejaw. They aren't enough to solve most peoples's problems by themselves. That's a similar case to alot of implants. People don't truly know what they need. HA paste could be a last ditch effort to hopefully keep some permanent gains in regard to appearance of bone. The angle widening would create more width and the bone would fill in. If you went overseas you wouldn't even need to get the screws out if you didn't want to.

But don't sleep on fillers for gaining mass. They can help you immensely with jaw width and mass with much less risk than an implant. You can just go in for 15 minutes every year and get them touched up. It would probably take you 10 years of doing that to reach the same price of a medpor implant.
Interesting. I'll be honest: before this conversation I was sure that for me the optimal path towards ascension was to get double jaw then custom made implants for jaw(wraparound), zygos and orbitals. I was of the opinion that the reason most before after of jaw implants look mediocre at best and downright retarded at worst was because those guys were oldcels with high bf and recessed jaws, unlike me who is young and knows that you need to fix facial recession and drop the bloat first. I'm not that sure now.

I'm hesitant about the modified Lefort III tbh, wouldn't be necessary for the surgeon to pill off my skin like in the classical one? Also I would like to see some before/afters for chin wing. Speaking of chin wigs can you even get them after BSSO? Wouldn't your mandible be already too fragmented?
Chin wings look good after doublejaw. They aren't enough to solve most peoples's problems by themselves. That's a similar case to alot of implants. People don't truly know what they need.
Mind if I PM you my pics for ratings and advice? Thanks in advance.

repeating myself for the 999th time. i don't disagree surgery can make you look human, i'd do it too if i was deformed like you. but surgery wont make you attractive facially if you werent attractive due to harmony and ratios to begin with. this is what this website doesn't seem to understand and this is what I have always been arguing against. not that you can't go from subhuman to normie
for me tho for example, my lower third is just too narrow which fucks up my harmony etc so i kinda need a wraparound jaw implant

what you need bro? I'll try to help w recommendations/ alternatives.

Ty man, ive done my lesson already. I wont have custom implants but standard ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I'm hesitant about the modified Lefort III tbh, wouldn't be necessary for the surgeon to pill off my skin like in the classical one? Also I would like to see some before/afters for chin wing. Speaking of chin wigs can you even get them after BSSO? Wouldn't your mandible be already too fragmented?
the cuts are drastically different for mlf3. It's complexity compared to a traditional lefort 3 is reduced since the area around the nose is untouched.