Why is everyone but me an asshole

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
IMG 3020

It doesn’t matter where I go, what community I try to join, how I act or what I do. Every single person I have interacted with for the past 4 years have all been scummy shit bags with no soul. Everyone online is an asshole, it doesn’t matter if I join the most normie of spaces like Reddit or discord servers for Elden ring, whenever I speak a single word, everyone instantly starts an argument with me, I can’t say ANYTHING online without somone starting a god damn argument with me, it’s like I’m fucking cursed. I am the only good person capable of deeper thought in the world, everyone including you are npc assholes with your only purpose being to piss me off. I can’t express how weird it is that no matter how nice I act, or how borderline safe I try to be, people just hate me, everyone in the world, hates me. For no reason. Could it be my face? Maybe, but it doesn’t explain why the whole internet seems to hate me despite not even knowing me. Recently banned off neets.net for winning an argument against a mod. Only group of people that are ever nice to me are a few white males, every other race is a fucking soulless savage piece of shit, only white males are capable or deeper thought and sympathy, even then most are shitty.

Tldr: fuck you, fuck everyone, you are all assholes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lean4Life, czechsubhuman, try2beme and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Lynxress, the BULL and 5 others
did read, but wish i didnt tbh

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
jewish psyops and wiggers

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Humans are a butthole at first when you are in the womb

OP is a little sissy whore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and horizontallytall
Ur literally the most pathetic user to have joined this site though

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Lynxress
Probably bad luck or the result of bad social skills

I have never had real friends in a long time. all the friends groups I’ve ever been in always end up with me being the joke and me being bullied out of it

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Gonthar and standardcel
Probably bad luck or the result of bad social skills

I have never had real friends in a long time. all the friends groups I’ve ever been in always end up with me being the joke and me being bullied out of it
Its time to rope buddy boyo ""i will rope if I am not 6'4 by may 2024""

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Pikabro and horizontallytall
Once, two people visited a Zen master.
The first person asked him: “I’m thinking of moving to this city. What is it like?” The master replied: “What's it like in your current city?” The person answered: “Oh it's the worst, I don't like it there and everyone is horrible.”
The master said: “Ahh...ok, you'll find this city is very much the same. I don’t think you should move here.”

The second person then entered and said: “I’m thinking of moving to this city. I just wanted to know what it's like?” The master asked: “What's it like in your current city? The second person responded: “Oh it's wonderful. Everyone is friendly and I'm really happy. Just interested in a change now.”
The master replied: “This city is very much the same. I think you will like it here.”

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I wonder what’s it’s like to have a cute short femboi bf with a soft tight ass :feelsthink: :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

@yeeyeeslayer

Last edited: