why is everyone here 6ft8, 9 inch dick, hunter eyed chad?

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
I can't believe I'm being mogged to Gandy and back on a PSL forum jfl. Some serious mentalcels tbh ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, mikeock, BrettyBoy and 9 others
Tbh this place has the highest concentration of good looking people. Makes me wonder about all the uglies i see everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, mikeock, IWantToMax and 6 others
I am the only 6'8 here. The fuck are you talking about. And most of us here are facially average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
im a niceguycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, mikeock, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
majority of the users on this site are above avg. i was so confused when i stepped out of my mancave after summer ended and realized most here mog many irl

Psl communities have the best lookng people imo, why is that even a question

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
majority of the users on this site are above avg. i was so confused when i stepped out of my mancave after summer ended and realized most here mog many irl
They should fuck off they just invaluate the blackpill

I can't believe I'm being mogged to Gandy and back on a PSL forum jfl. Some serious mentalcels tbh ngl.
Cause people here care bout their looks, so we work on optimizing them

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1100, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Complete autism itt. Psl communities have the highest concentration of self-loathing subhumans. Some faggots like to jerk off to their own pics and the validation they get from other men, so they interact with this community. Examples: Orb, Arceus, Daniel (the Iranian guy with top tier eye area) and Crisick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and CopingCel
this site is full of above average blackpilled people because blackpilled ugly guys roped

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1100, mikeock and 2 others
Complete autism itt. Psl communities have the highest concentration of self-loathing subhumans. Some faggots like to jerk off to their own pics and the validation they get from other men, so they interact with this community. Examples: Orb, Arceus, Daniel (the Iranian guy with top tier eye area) and Crisick
Got Photos of Daniel

im literally a God

Psl communities have the best lookng people imo, why is that even a question
modeling comunity?
Tbh this place has the highest concentration of good looking people. Makes me wonder about all the uglies i see everyday
I see many gl normie people (5-5.5) everyday and few chadlites it's to much for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
because ugly people dont share their pictures or their stats. why would they?

its just all just an illusion

if every single user shared pics and stats you wouldn't see a huge discrepancy between real life and PSL

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1100, mikeock and 5 others
because this isn't incels.is

Thats not true. My dick is only 6.5" :feelsez:

how is this even a question?

everyone here cares about looks and works on improving them to the max of course there will be many good looking people here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

if every single user shared pics and stats you wouldn't see a huge discrepancy between real life and PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
modeling comunity?

I see many gl normie people (5-5.5) everyday and few chadlites it's to much for me
I see people everyday whom i mog so hard. I live in saudi. Fuck white countries cancer centers

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Let me remind you my 3s rule, it holds true for every shitty claim by a random PSLer

Subtract 3 inches(height, penis length/girth)/cm(cheekbone, forehead, jaw width)/mm(PFL, IPD)/yards(how big is their mansion) from a measurement that one is claiming to feel flattered or make others feel jealous about themselves.

Im only 6'2 with an 8 inch dick

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I am the only 6'8 here. The fuck are you talking about. And most of us here are facially average
Tall guys have masculinized faces most of you look like you have acromegaly (although not in a bad way)
I have never seen a tall guy with a sub-9 face IRL.
I see people everyday whom i mog so hard. I live in saudi. Fuck white countries cancer centers
MbS is a turbomogger
1.6552220.3122408940.jpg
ipanews_97d6e345-5301-4129-9216-2c6d52b85c2b_1

This comment is the biggest cope I've seen today

Tall guys have masculinized faces most of you look like you have acromegaly (although not in a bad way)
I have never seen a tall guy with a sub-9 face IRL.

MbS is a turbomogger
1.6552220.3122408940.jpg
ipanews_97d6e345-5301-4129-9216-2c6d52b85c2b_1
I have extremely shitty ipd.
So there's that.

Na. I know for most regular posters what they look like, and most of them.are pretty gl

they are frauding

no one here is that tall with hunter eyes

im a 6'0 ugly manlet dicklet ngl tbh tbh

I'm a 5'11 cuckeyed low tier normie with only 7 inch cock

I'm 5'11.5, with a baldy head, a fat gut and a big dick. Leave me alone you fuckin pest.

reminder that 6'0 to 6'2 is still manlet tier jfl im a 6'0 manlet whenever i leave the house i get mogged

i still look like utter shit

Cope many niggas larping
90% dont Upload Pics
Me für example
5 FT 9
Skinny fat
7.4 inch dicc
PSL 3

If you're extremely ugly you probably don't need the internet to find out that the reason you can't get a gf is your looks.

I'm 5ft10.5, 6.30inch dick, PCT long eyelash negative orbital vector scleral show eyed subChad