Reactions: SayNoToRotting and AbandonShip
Why is everyone here so ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 3043, sloopnoob and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 4563
It is safer to believe in go then if not.
Fuck god btw

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Type of garbage thread is this? This forum is overwhelmingly atheist. Probably 70-80% atheist

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3043, turkproducer and 4 others
i believe in god because it can only turn out good. if i believe in god and he exists and expects me to believe in him = i win
if theres no god but i believe in him while not going to church etc = i dont lose shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3328 and Blackout.xl
It is safer to believe in go then if not.
Fuck god btw
But if God punishes you for not believing in him then that God is a narcissistic psychopath

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Aesthetic, Effortless and 2 others
i believe in god because it can only turn out good. if i believe in god and he exists and expects me to believe in him = i win
if theres no god but i believe in him while not going to church etc = i dont lose shit
That's a selfish mindset.
I highly doubt the moral "God" would approve of that plan

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Why everyone here are curry ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, turkproducer and stuckneworleans
But if God punishes you for not believing in him then that God is a narcissistic psychopath
The Abrahamic god is one big paradox, tbh, the god is so contradictory. Tbh, maybe a god exists but it's sure as hell is not the abrahamic one.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Brb not cleaning my ass with right hand cause Allah will burn me in hell
I was fed stories of Allah since i was a kid.He was a great companion at first but something happened.

• +1
Pascal wager bro you have nothing to lose.
Yeah but if you believe in god in hopes of selfish gains then isnt that amoral?

I mean what kind of God would approve of that behaviour?
Maybe Christianity is different
I was fed stories of Allah since i was a kid.He was a great companion at first but something happened.
What happened ?

I'm Catholic. Not very devout nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3043, AbandonShip and 1 other person
The Abrahamic god is one big paradox, tbh, the god is so contradictory. Tbh, maybe a god exists but it's sure as hell is not the abrahamic one.
It’s over

• So Sad
because it is a good cope. i can definitely see the appeal of believing in god. a lot of ex-believers get depressed after they become atheists, because you realize everything in life is actually in your control
there's no magic, there's no hope, nothing. after something bad happens to you (a breakup, getting fired, loss of a loved one) you cant lean on god anymore, hoping that it will become better, and something good is coming to you. you have to accept it, and cope with it on your own, without god

• +1
because it is a good cope. i can definitely see the appeal of believing in god. a lot of ex-believers get depressed after they become atheists, because you realize everything in life is actually in your control
there's no magic, there's no hope, nothing. after something bad happens to you (a breakup, getting fired, loss of a loved one) you cant lean on god anymore, hoping that it will become better, and something good is coming to you. you have to accept it, and cope with it on your own, without god
People who need God to cope with their problems are mentally weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Yeah but if you believe in god in hopes of selfish gains then isnt that amoral?

I mean what kind of God would approve of that behaviour?
Maybe Christianity is different
Well the purpose of this life is too see who is good or bad with the free will that god has given us. God wants us to play out our lives to see who deserves heaven or hell. So this world is a test. It wouldn't be fair for a murderer or such to go to heaven. Since we have free will we need to be tested. Compared to angels they have no free will. We humans have free will, so god put us in this world to see who is good in deeds. And why did God do this? because he is God. I guess he wants to create beings that have freewill and despite the odds, of the sins of this world, lusts and evil desires of humans, they are some select few humans that overcome these obstacles and worship God and stay pure.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Pascal wager

Lol. Here is the real Pascal's Wager. There's no reason to believe in Christianity or Islam any more than the other religions
Pascalswager

• +1
Cope not everything is in your control. Genetic determinism and luck

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Aesthetic and Deleted member 2597
Well the purpose of this life is too see who is good or bad with the free will that god has given us. God wants us to play out our lives to see who deserves heaven or hell. So this world is a test. It wouldn't be fair for a murderer or such to go to heaven. Since we have free will we need to be tested. Compared to angels they have no free will. We humans have free will, so god put us in this world to see who is good in deeds. And why did God do this? because he is God. I guess he wants to create beings that have freewill and despite the odds, of the sins of this world, lusts and evil desires of humans, they are some select few humans that overcome these obstacles and worship God and stay pure.
Why is not believing in God a sin?
If i dont harm anyone, why does God care if i believe in him or not?

Also if God sends evil people to suffer in hell and cause them pain, isn't God evil himself?

Cope not everything is in your control. Genetic determinism and luck
i knew someone would say that, yeah. but we are talking about normies now, they arent obsessed with looks and are bluepilled

Also if God sends evil people to suffer in hell and cause them pain, isn't God evil himself?
Universalist theory
i knew someone would say that, yeah. but we are talking about normies now, they arent obsessed with looks and are bluepilled
Most people can’t cope on their own theyll just cope with drugs n alcohol it’s over

• +1
tbh. keep being evil in islam looksmax

Well if god does exist than only one religion can be truec
I’m rolling the dice. I chose Christianity but if it isn’t right I might burn in hell. It’s over

This is why I don’t actually think god would condemn a non believer to hell

I’m rolling the dice. I chose Christianity but if it isn’t right I might burn in hell. It’s over

If God sends non believers to hell then that God is evil and shouldn't be worshipped.

• +1
Type of garbage thread is this? This forum is overwhelmingly atheist. Probably 70-80% atheist
facts, most guys who say religious stuff are just memeing or larping, most arent that religious

• +1

I'm rolling the dice. I choose karma, baisically if I believe a god, any god exists, that if I don't cause any suffering to other people it'll be all good.

Jfl, at believing the Christian God that religion is far to hypocritical and paradoxical to be viable.

• +1
If God sends non believers to hell then that God is evil and shouldn't be worshipped.
God probably doesn’t send non believers to hell, it just doesn’t make sense. A poor farmer in South America probably only would know of Christianity. If Islam is the correct one why would allah punish that farmer with eternal hell for something that’s not his fault?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

It really is absurd that God sends people to hell for not believing in him. Did all the Native Americans before European colonization go to hell? Even tho there is no way they could've known about Christianity?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
I'm rolling the dice. I choose karma, baisically if I believe a god, any god exists, that if I don't cause any suffering to other people it'll be all good.

Jfl, at believing the Christian God that religion is far to hypocritical and paradoxical to be viable.
I believe that this world has no rules.

To get ahead you must give pain and suffering to others.(not necessarily physical) Only the Greedy and Corrupt live a happy life.

Thats how it works.

I like Christianity

I believe that this world has no rules.

To get ahead you must give pain and suffering to others.(not necessarily physical) Only the Greedy and Corrupt live a happy life.

Thats how it works.
unless if you are a superior specimen like me. I can be moral and succeed .

@OwlGod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It really is absurd that God sends people to hell for not believing in him. Did all the Native Americans before European colonization go to hell? Even tho there is no way they could've known about Christianity?
It’s over

• +1
unless if you are a superior specimen like me. I can be moral and succeed .

@OwlGod
Not true.
History is proof that only the cruel survive.
Genghis Khan, Alexander etc all were brutal genociders.
Religion is just a tool to gain power and justify brutality.

Think about it like this, God has created you, given you eyes to see with, ears to hear with, limbs to walk with, made the earth a nice smooth surface to walk on, provided sunlight, shelter, etc you can keep going on. You can't even count the blessings god has given us look at the biology of the human body and despite seeing these signs, all god want is for you to acknowledge him. Yes people suffer but that's not always directly from god, blame the destructive nature of man that causes poverty in some countries. But you would say "why does god allow it" well look at this way? The world is so temporary, suffering here comes to an end. While the afterlife everything is eternal. Pain to strive for good in this world results in happiness for eternity in the next, wouldn't you say that's steal for us. And you would say why would I get punished for etnerity in hell. Well think about it this way the bad deeds you would do on the earth would also always dictate that if you lived for an eternity on earth you would always be a sinner. So you could say it's a fair judgement. That's what the purpose of the death. A person will come know who he really is or what kind of person he is at the time of death. If he was an evil person he will realize. Isn't that what the purpose of death is or atleast one of the purpose. At time of death your true reality will come

• JFL
Not true.
History is proof that only the cruel survive.
Genghis Khan, Alexander etc all were brutal genociders.
Religion is just a tool to gain power and justify brutality.
keep believing that. there are no rules. just as you said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2597
keep believing that. there are no rules. just as you said.
All the great men had a code of conduct no matter how twisted, jfl at being there is no rules.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Think about it like this, God has created you, given you eyes to see with, ears to hear with, limbs to walk with, made the earth a nice smooth surface to walk on, provided sunlight, shelter, etc you can keep going on. You can't even count the blessings god has given us look at the biology of the human body and despite seeing these signs, all god want is for you to acknowledge him. Yes people suffer but that's not always directly from god, blame the destructive nature of man that causes poverty in some countries. But you would say "why does god allow it" well look at this way? The world is so temporary, suffering here comes to an end. While the afterlife everything is eternal. Pain to strive for good in this world results in happiness for eternity in the next, wouldn't you say that's steal for us. And you would say why would I get punished for etnerity in hell. Well think about it this way the bad deeds you would do on the earth would also always dictate that if you lived for an eternity on earth you would always be a sinner. So you could say it's a fair judgement. That's what the purpose of the death. A person will come know who he really is or what kind of person he is at the time of death. If he was an evil person he will realize. Isn't that what the purpose of death is or atleast one of the purpose. At time of death your true reality will come
ngl i laughed at ur pfp

I suggest you do some research first tbh, Islam also believes in Jesus, we believe he camed for the children of Israel as a prophet to spread monotheism. And also we value and believe all the prophets. And maybe do the some reasearch on why Muhammad(pbuh) was the final prophet. A lot of strong evidences

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl