Why is everyone Looksmaxxing now ffs ?

shandingo

shandingo

Kraken
Joined
Sep 5, 2025
Posts
3,674
Reputation
5,126
5-6 years ago this shit was niche , now everyone above a double digit IQ is Looksmaxxing. I remember gymceling , surgery (Dental) , dressing better , grooming hair , proper try-harding to get better looks , before it went mainstream.

Now I see my oofy doofy friends getting trendy haircuts , leaning down and wearing doc martens for the height boost lmao 😂.

I’ve seen the average guy at clubs/bars get taller and better looking as the years have gone on. The competition is too much man …..
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, pexy and widdi
Everyone is blackpill and gen Z men think the only way to get girls is by looking better not cold approaching random women
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AtrophicPyra and shandingo
Everyone is blackpill and gen Z men think the only way to get girls is by looking better not cold approaching random women
I’ve notice Rehab Rooms views consistently hit over a 100k now.

I wouldn’t say everyone btw , there’s 3 types :

LDAR : given up
Oofy doofies : got lucky with JBF or naturally high enough SMV
Looksmaxxers: struggle with dating needs to improve looks to get the foids they want.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Everyone is blackpill and gen Z men think the only way to get girls is by looking better not cold approaching random women
if i catch anybody cold approaching a woman im da going to shoot them so nobody else has to see that bullshit again:lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shandingo and Klasik616
I’ve notice Rehab Rooms views consistently hit over a 100k now.

I wouldn’t say everyone btw , there’s 3 types :

LDAR : given up
Oofy doofies : got lucky with JBF or naturally high enough SMV
Looksmaxxers: struggle with dating needs to improve looks to get the foids they want.
I want it to become even more popular to spread misoginy. Rehabs video of asian men has been successful right now. But in general normies are bped now because they don't get girls or struggle with dating.
if i catch anybody cold approaching a woman im da going to shoot them so nobody else has to see that bullshit again:lul::lul:
I used to do it (failed always) and I've seen incels approaching random women on the street too asking for instagram.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shandingo and AtrophicPyra
its very frustrating

the very people who marginalised me growing up are now also marginalising me from the dating market
 
  • +1
Reactions: shandingo and Klasik616
I want it to become even more popular to spread misoginy. Rehabs video of asian men has been successful right now. But in general normies are bped now because they don't get girls or struggle with dating.

I used to do it (failed always) and I've seen incels approaching random women on the street too asking for instagram.
How would misogyny spreading benefit men in general or even just us?
its very frustrating

the very people who marginalised me growing up are now also marginalising me from the dating market
Are you saying when you were growing up they took any girl you were interested in and then when you grew up , even though you put in work to ascend , they did too and now they are taking your girls again?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and pexy
Are you saying when you were growing up they took any girl you were interested in and then when you grew up , even though you put in work to ascend , they did too and now they are taking your girls again?
they did do that too

but i meant it mainly in the sense that they outcasted me from environments like school and making friends

now im being outcasted from finding a girl from the same people
 
  • +1
Reactions: shandingo
How would misogyny spreading benefit men in general or even just us?

Are you saying when you were growing up they took any girl you were interested in and then when you grew up , even though you put in work to ascend , they did too and now they are taking your girls again?
I want the world to end 🤣 more chaos = more lifefuel for me. I'm accelerationist.
 
maybe because a certain moron from here made it mainstream :oops:
 
Almost every Gen Z male is blackpilled thanks to tiktok. Short form video content shows how blunt and visually jarring it is which is perfect for its algorithm. Combine that with the cool audios they like and that about did it for Gen Z. Also helps that BP has a face attached to it with Clav. RP’s face was Tate and yk how huge it was back then because Tate was hilarious and other stuff. The lingo attached to it is very entertaining as well. Everyone knows BP lingo but barely anyone knows RP lingo.
 
Most of them are larping anyway. They think occasionally smashing their bones, wiping their ass, reposting a clavicular edit is looksmaxing when in reality they haven’t a clue what they’re doing
 

Similar threads

YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
8
Views
58
whiskers52
whiskers52
gandylite.
Replies
10
Views
54
Axeyte
Axeyte
T
Replies
2
Views
41
threadeffort
T
mangotimer
Replies
2
Views
45
mangotimer
mangotimer
Gravitas
Replies
1
Views
40
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top