why is everyone obsessed with hernan drago?

william2605

william2605

Mistral
495ED771 9643 4F85 BB32 E7315D1B53FB

how do you find it aesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and chawaje
most masculine-looking guy ive seen. but problem is that hyper-masculine looks appeals to post-wall roasties only

he aged better than Chico lol

most masculine-looking guy ive seen. but problem is that hyper-masculine looks appeals to post-wall roasties only
I had a woman who was 40, she HATED masculine looking guys, saying they look retarded. Was all into pretty-boys :Comfy:

Eat this :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I had a woman who was 40, she HATED masculine looking guys, saying they look retarded. Was all into pretty-boys :Comfy:

sounds pedo

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

pedo woman. no diff than the old autists here obsessed with JB's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22 and Artemis
IMO nothing pedo.

Just women like different types of men.

Nothing pedo liking this tbh:
Sexy Francisco Lachowski GIF
nah, 40 y/o woman finding pretty boy's attractive is weird. like imma raise my eyebrow if a MILF says she's attracted to justin bieber or something

• Hmm...
nah, 40 y/o woman finding pretty boy's attractive is weird. like imma raise my eyebrow if a MILF says she's attracted to justin bieber or something
Maybe they are just too shy to say it.

SCIENCE actually supports a point of view OPPOSITE to yours.

The women with HIGHER HORMONES, like Estrogen, prefer MASCULINE men, like Drago. While women with low hormones, esp. older women, who have lower Estrogen, actually prefer more feminine men.

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and antsosa

The women with HIGHER HORMONES, like Estrogen, prefer MASCULINE men, like Drago. While women with low hormones, esp. older women, who have lower Estrogen, actually prefer more feminine men.
From what ive seen, women tend to be more attracted to men their own age, while men even as they age still find women in ther 20s to be ideal

• +1

you don't need any science only tinder and instagram

He isnt that insanely masculine. His ramus is non existent almost and his chin is pointy. Hexum dimorphism mogs