Why is everyone on this forum so risk averse?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
I genuinely don’t get it.

Your life is fucking pointless. Your not special. You have probably the same exact life as your neighbors or the fuckers in your school. Just because your blackpilled does not mean your special, infact most people are blackpilled but just don’t care enough to act upon it. If you died, chances are everyone would forget you in >100 years.

So why the fuck are you faggots so scared of muh dying, muh side effects, muh chance of dying, muh this muh that. When will you grow up, and realize that if you want to go far in something (including looksmaxxing). You need to be very risk tolerant.

Every blackpilled fucker is taking MK677 for heightmaxxing, but when I mention HGH they talk about “muh diabetes”

People whine about how shit their IPD is, but getting OBO is an extreme measure for them and they would rather WILLINGLY choose to live the life of a subhuman instead of just sitting in a hospital bed for 6 months.

People whine about how their upper maxilla is shit, but when I mention LF2/3, they suddenly start mentioning risks, and they would rather just not get the surgery when they know rhey need it in order to cope and hide from reality.

You have to accept that you must be willing to die.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
when I mention LF2/3, they suddenly start mentioning side effects
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Prince88, incel194012940 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: callisto
i only care about sides that can looksmin me tbh

i would’ve injected T already if i wasn’t so prone to acne and balding

A life without purpose is no life at all.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
middle ground max :feelshmm:

or end up like this fucker or worse
zac-efron-attends-the-greatest-beer-run-ever-premiere-news-photo-1666714618.jpg

• +1
Reactions: nav_w1, Corleone and Deleted member 17920
Most ppl are in the middle where surgeons aren't even willing to perform surgery on u

Your life is fucking pointless. Your not special. You have probably the same exact life as your neighbors or the fuckers in your school. Just because your blackpilled does not mean your special, infact most people are blackpilled but just don’t care enough to act upon it. If you died, chances are everyone would forget you in >100 years.

So why the fuck are you faggots so scared of muh dying, muh side effects, muh chance of dying, muh this muh that. When will you grow up, and realize that if you want to go far in something (including looksmaxxing). You need to be very risk tolerant.

Every blackpilled fucker is taking MK677 for heightmaxxing, but when I mention HGH they talk about “muh diabetes”

People whine about how shit their IPD is, but getting OBO is an extreme measure for them and they would rather WILLINGLY choose to live the life of a subhuman instead of just sitting in a hospital bed for 6 months.

People whine about how their upper maxilla is shit, but when I mention LF2/3, they suddenly start mentioning risks, and they would rather just not get the surgery when they know rhey need it in order to cope and hide from reality.

Say that to Jesus when you are standing in front of him on Judgment day

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Too much negative reinforcement throughout their lives has made them afraid of consequences.

Even “dangerous” surgeries like OBO or Lefort 2/3 you can still find surgeons who will perform them on you, they shut a lot of things out as options from the get go instead of at the very least trying.

Also the diabetes part better not be about me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
I am not scared. I will have ccwr trimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 20631

Because I am cucked

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Most ppl are in the middle where surgeons aren't even willing to perform surgery on u
Cope.
The blackpilled surgeons perform on every paying guy.

I am not scared. I will have ccwr trimax
I can’t wait to get my surgeries, make a post rubbing it in to these naysayer rotting faggot losers and leave this godforsaken forum forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17920
I can’t wait to get my surgeries, make a post rubbing it in to these naysayer rotting faggot losers and leave this godforsaken forum forever
legit. You cant leave this shithole soon enough. If you have done every sensible maxxing you can do leave ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 20631
legit. You cant leave this shithole soon enough. If you have done every sensible maxxing you can do leave ASAP
Legit the forum lost its novelty and I can’t tolerate how retarded most of the users here are. For every 1 useful user there’s 50 dumbasses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 2729
Legit the forum lost its novelty and I can’t tolerate how retarded most of the users here are. For every 1 useful user there’s 50 dumbasses.
Quality has decreased but tbh this site would be hell even if the userbase would be of higher quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 20631
This is ironic cause MK677 is shit and has worse side effects

This is ironic cause MK677 is shit and has worse side effects
I would take HGH if I could afford it but I just can’t and it’s easier to manage MK677 sides then the amount of money I’d have to invest into monthly HGH

I would take HGH if I could afford it but I just can’t and it’s easier to manage MK677 sides then the amount of money I’d have to invest into monthly HGH
You can afford
Go check steroid paris 17 website
And search for BVS lab HGH
125 iu for 100 dollars

Last edited:
Shit mindset tbh

You can afford
Go check steroid paris 17 website
And search for BVS lab HGH
125 iu for 100 dollars
That price seems way too good to be true but 100 dollars is nothing I would order it but I’m staying with people right now and I can’t have them finding bottles of HGH in the freezer

• Woah
Reactions: Aypo129
That price seems way too good to be true but 100 dollars is nothing I would order it but I’m staying with people right now and I can’t have them finding bottles of HGH in the freezer
Here you go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Shut up you phaggot I’m special

People are too much of a pussy to commit, too broke to afford surgeries, or just don't care enough.

I don't blame incels being apprehensive if there's a risk of investing in a botch job at the hands of some by sick butcher like this kid was;

nigga thinks he's some kind of anime character risking his life to save the world.

rare blackpilled post, the worst people aren't even the members here it's the doctors for example telling me I shouldn't take accutane or retinoids because it's too "risky" and having a few pimples is normal jfl or that I should wait until I'm norwood 4 to take finasteride instead of starting like me at norwood 1,5. if you're a looksmaxer you should aim to become a chad or die trying and 0,5% risk shouldn't scare you in anyway whatsoever.

nigga thinks he's some kind of anime character risking his life to save the world.
I just explained how I’m literally the exact opposite of a cringy idiot in the post.

Use your fucking peanut brain

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and chasingaesthetics

rate this post its so true tho hahaha, you are literally a random and acting if the world stops if you die like grow up you baby, I joined here for the bants but some these man are actual incels, no wonder they look like trannies and have low test, just grow a pair lmfao

Highlights​

Testosterone is positively related to risk-taking.
Cortisol is negatively related to risk-taking
Loss aversion is positively related to the testosterone-to-cortisol ratio

majority of users being high cortisol transgender faggots confirmed

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath