Why is everyone shitting on FatmanO?

I think what he is trying to say when you are above avg you get slight point of dimnishing returns (being either 5.5 or 5 is huge diffrence, while not a 7 or 8 in terms of attracting someone (cause you already attract them) but thats still blackpill
Oh yeah sorry @asiannickghur I read your comment wrong

fatman ascended harder than 90% of psl in year. keep crying for him

• +1
Reactions: x30001, FatmanO and Deleted member 685
on his recent thread he seems to deny that his bad looks are what repulses women and that he's not bad looking

honestly the guy just has a bit of an ego as he takes replies seriously most of the time and ends up ridiculing himself.

this

also people hard sucking his cock due to his yt while he is a 4/10 at best with his strong delusional confidence that he shows

this

also people hard sucking his cock due to his yt while he is a 4/10 at best with his strong delusional confidence that he shows
Ur coping hard

mirin his low inhib tbhtbhngl

Btw if you really want what I think because people keep saying I think im a model. Personally I think facially Im 5.5 which I worked hard for but I noticed its very hard to number this, but Id say above avg.

And ''0.5'' points for height and body
Jfl deludedcel you rated me 5.25 or something like that in my rating thread and you rate yourself 5.5 despite me mogging you to oblivion.

Jfl deludedcel you rated me 5.25 or something like that in my rating thread and you rate yourself 5.5 despite me mogging you to oblivion.
Yeh cause I was mad at you obviously i would rate you diffrently. Also we are diffrent ages

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
Yeh cause I was mad at you obviously i would rate you diffrently. Also we are diffrent ages

why would you rate someone based on your feelings towards somebody/age????

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 685
I like him, genuinely dislike the whole "blackpill" ideology though. I'll respect him the day he revokes his "blackpilled" card, which I figure is soon, because the second you reach avg-above avg looks, you realize how wrong the incel community is in a lot of ways. He comes across as genuine and kindhearted, two traits that users here are usually devoid of
:soy:

I did not

Looking at ur name all your statements are clearly subjective bro
I did not

Looking at ur name all your statements are clearly subjective bro

tfw you have nothing to argument against and start mocking my name for no reason

keep gettin bluepilled left and right fagget

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
tfw you have nothing to argument against and start mocking my name for no reason

keep gettin bluepilled left and right fagget
I exactly said my reason lol

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I like fatman, he seems very friendly, and actually managed to looksmaxx from 3 to like a 5.5 while most of the people here dont do shit lol

I'm just here for the drama! 🥳

XD

Envy plagues my mind every passing night when I see his slayer frame