why is everything so boring all of a sudden

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
And I'm not talking about this forum, but everything in day 2 day life. It's all lame and tedious. Cannot imagine spending 60 more years doing this shit. Planet earth, fix urself.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
That's why drugs exist. Too bad i can't do them. Soon i'm going to throw my driving license in the trash bin and start doing ketamine on the Daily. Fuck Life, i don't give a shit anyway

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
everyday is constant stress from the day i wake up. im stressing about everything, the power going down, getting sick, food expiring, bus breakin down, homework being late due, failing classes, getting run over by a car, accidentally stumlbing into my oneiis with tyrone

That's why drugs exist. Too bad i can't do them. Soon i'm going to throw my driving license in the trash bin and start doing ketamine on the Daily. Fuck Life, i don't give a shit anyway
sounds super depressing to me

everyday is constant stress from the day i wake up. im stressing about everything, the power going down, getting sick, food expiring, bus breakin down, homework being late due, failing classes, getting run over by a car, accidentally stumlbing into my oneiis with tyrone
every post u make is constant crying about your life, can you add some variety pls

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
sounds super depressing to me
It's hard to be depressed when you're in a dopamine soup. Even the most incel subhuman can have superman's level of happiness with drugs

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
This forum is boring, yeah I know.