Why is Francisco Lachowski worshiped and idealized here but not Tom Brady? Why a pretty boy over a masculine gigachad?

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, yang and 7 others
Screenshot 20200412 153450
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and 30 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Schönling, Moneymaxxed and 8 others
Shorter than Chico
Less sex appeal than Chico
Aesthetically miles behind Chico

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5131 and 13 others
Less sex appeal than Chico
Imagine being the greatest football player ever and getting mogged by someone who was born good looking in a shithole country

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomvanish, BackFromTheMogging and 9 others
Tyler maher mogs him
E3888922 4F1D 4DC0 A402 48CA9DB34536

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, randomvanish and 4 others
Imagine being the greatest football player ever and getting mogged by someone who was born good looking in a shithole country
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Sopa de macaco master race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Tom Brady is nothing special. He is just a robust textbook school football jock. Maher, Chico, etc. mog him to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hoodmaxxnigga, Chadelite and 5 others
Curitiba isn't that shithole actually, is the white Brazil lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Ded srs faggot? You serious? Brady statusmogs Chico to the nether realm.

• +1
Chico mogs
Screenshot 20200404 201235

Vs

That's why

Last edited:
  • +1
Tom Brady is 1.93 m, Chico is 1.91 m.

Brady is has a warrior pheno with strong masculinity. His sex appeal is miles ahead of twink fag Chico.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Yeah keep coping.
Chico is 193cm as well. His model agencies were downgrading his height.

As i said keep coping. There is a lot women fawning over Chico, very few over him
I guess it says everything and ur faggy preferences wont change the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Vidyacoper
  • +1
Didnt read and I dont care,Iam Francis Lachowski lookalike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted and 1 other person
Yeah keep coping.
Chico is 193cm as well. His model agencies were downgrading his height.

As i said keep coping. There is a lot women fawning over Chico, very few over him
I guess it says everything and ur faggy preferences wont change the truth.
You're delusion you EE faggot. Women want masculinity in their man's features. Women don't want soft looking pretty boys.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
You're delusion you EE faggot. Women want masculinity in their man's features. Women don't want soft looking pretty boys.
Yeah thats why you are gay. Tell me how hard is ur boner when u look at this muuh masculinity.

Be careful, u got dumped on .co for being toxic cunt, here it can happen too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Vidyacoper
An attractive football jock.
He is one more football jock. He is not exotic. It's like if I told you this is the best looking woman ever

4D993438 6658 449F AEC2 9815D5613D77

Just because they fulfill some 50s art stereotype of masculinity/femininity it doesnt mean theyre the best looking ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Chadeep and 2 others
He is one more football jock. He is not exotic. It's like if I told you this is the best looking woman ever

View attachment 351253

Just because they fulfill some 50s art stereotype of masculinity/femininity it doesnt mean theyre the best looking ever
When beast speaks you know its truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Vidyacoper
eah thats why you are gay. Tell me how hard is ur boner when u look at this muuh masculinity.
Wait so by that logic plastic surgeons are also gay for having ideas about male attractiveness. You're a low IQ fag.
Be careful, u got dumped on .co for being toxic cunt, here it can happen too.
You got dumped way before me. I asked for a ban.

View attachment 351253

Ok this is a far better argument then the low IQ babbling of @needsolution. I can accept this. I guess I have a more traditional view of attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Wait so by that logic plastic surgeons are also gay for having ideas about male attractiveness. You're a low IQ fag.

You got dumped way before me. I asked for a ban.

Ok this is a far better argument then the low IQ babbling of @needsolution. I can accept this. I guess I have a more traditional view of attractiveness.
Nobody cares about ur word anyways.
You are talking about this what women want while ur only contact with women was kiss from aunt Jenny mr. expert.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Nobody cares about ur word anyways.
You are talking about this what women want while ur only contact with women was kiss from aunt Jenny mr. expert.
C'mon man you're not even a looksmaxxer. You're a .co poor refugee brainlet who goes along with what everyone says. Have you done any morphs? Have you consulted any surgeons? Have you done any treatments? Do you even have any opinions of your own? The answer to each of these questions is a NO. And you expect me to take you seriously? C'mon faggot, do better.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and Chinacurry
C'mon man you're not even a looksmaxxer. You're a .co poor refugee brainlet who goes along with what everyone says. Have you done any morphs? Have you consulted any surgeons? Have you done any treatments? Do you even have any opinions of your own? The answer to each of these questions is a NO. And you expect me to take you seriously? C'mon faggot, do better.
1. I have done few morphs of myself, few morphs of celebs mainly i was morphing facial width, height.
2. I have done surgery already (im not even 20), did you?
3. I was fixing my skin in 2018-2019 together with hair. Right now im on Retin-a together with aloe vera, soon will put ghk-cu and derminator
4. Lol
ahh forgot to say that i was eyebrows and lashesmaxxing
some of my ideas were used in threads (like eyelashmaxxing to get better PFL) which are in archieve right now

• +1
Chico2

thats why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 4044 and 1 other person
1. I have done few morphs of myself, few morphs of celebs mainly i was morphing facial width, height.
Ever morphed yourself? Ever morphed any sub 5 man into a chad?
2. I have done surgery already (im not even 20), did you?
Of course. Lipo and gyno.
You serious? In these two pics, Chico's long midface gets mogged by Brady's compact midface.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
Ever morphed yourself? Ever morphed any sub 5 man into a chad?

Of course. Lipo and gyno.
I morphed myself mainly because i dont give a fuck about others. I made few morphs of others (two guys from google - i remember one got tan, thicker eyebrows and hair (just softmax) which ascended him pretty much).

Why would i morph sub5 man to chad? Its almost impossible that below average male will go to chad level.

• +1
You serious? In these two pics, Chico's long midface gets mogged by Brady's compact midface.
jfl i cant tell if ur serious
you realise that's only because he's smiling hard and his philtrum gets lifted as a result right?
also chico's midface is compact, and you realise that chico mogs in every single way other than browridge (which wouldnt fit with chico since it wouldnt harmonize with his overall features and would just make him less goodlooking)
watch the vid in my sig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
Tom Brady had to be one of the greatest athletes of all time to get a supermodel wife.

Chico probably has supermodels of that calibur wanting to fuck him regularly.

The difference between a PSL 6-6.5 (Brady) and a PSL 9 (Chico)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3270, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Tom Brady had to be one of the greatest athletes of all time to get a supermodel wife.

Chico probably has supermodels of that calibur wanting to fuck him regularly.
That's because Chico is always near supermodels. He works with supermodels. Tom is an athlete. Are so retarded that you believe that Tom couldn't get a supermodel if he tried? Tom has a significantly better body than Chico.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hoodmaxxnigga
That's because Chico is always near supermodels. He works with supermodels. Tom is an athlete. Are so retarded that you believe that Tom couldn't get a supermodel if he tried? Tom has a significantly better body than Chico.
jfl just ignore my post to avoid the fact that youre wrong theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and needsolution
The difference between a PSL 6-6.5 (Brady) and a PSL 9 (Chico)
I can't take you seriously if you think Brady is 6.5. Brady is easily 8+. Chico lacks facial projection which delegates him to high-tier normie in my book (7/10).

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chinacurry, hoodmaxxnigga and 3 others

Good point actually.
But they would probably want more from Brady. They probably wouldn't jump his dick immediately. Would probably want to date him, get some status etc.

If Brady was PSL 9, he wouldn't be an athlete. He would be an actor or a Male model.

• Hmm...
  • +1
I can't take you seriously if you think Brady is 6.5. Brady is easily 8+. Chico lacks facial projection which delegates him to high-tier normie in my book (7/10).

They both can, for different reasons.

• +1
No way that dog face is 8.

Brady is a regular chad.

Haha Haha chico high tier normie

You have no clue

• +1

meant to quote this

• +1
jfl i cant tell if ur serious
I am 100% serious. In the pic you posted, Chico has a long midface and looks like he has a bit of bimax protrusion has well. Brady has the classic anglo midface of compactness. Brady also has a greater facial width and more projected brow ridge over chico which is a sign of higher prenatal T.
you realise that's only because he's smiling hard and his philtrum gets lifted as a result right?

Even when he's not smiling, he has a better midface than chico. Chico has bimax as I just mentioned, which causes his chin to look less forward grown and therefore, less masculine.
also chico's midface is compact
Nope. Chico has bimaxillary protrusion or ape mouth. Here's a pic to prove it:

You can clearly see his mouth projecting forward like an ape.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hoodmaxxnigga and needsolution
  • +1
I am 100% serious. In the pic you posted, Chico has a long midface and looks like he has a bit of bimax protrusion has well. Brady has the classic anglo midface of compactness. Brady also has a greater facial width and more projected brow ridge over chico which is a sign of higher prenatal T.

View attachment 351292

Even when he's not smiling, he has a better midface than chico. Chico has bimax as I just mentioned, which causes his chin to look less forward grown and therefore, less masculine.

View attachment 351297
4f217050b645112d6310ad9aa19f5d94

are you retarded?
does he look like he has bimax? jfl
How bad is that?
he doesnt have bimax at all jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5656 and needsolution
Imagine if Chico had bright green eyes but holy shit he would be just about unmoggable

• +1
chico is still a masculine gigachad, you can be "prettyboy" and high t at the same time. it's a spectrum not completely black and white

and the reason they don't talk about chad brady here is because guys here are gay so mostly just jerk off over male models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5349 and Deleted member 399

View attachment 351292

View attachment 351297
It’s his lips dumb fuck

• +1
View attachment 351298
are you retarded?
does he look like he has bimax? jfl

he doesnt have bimax at all jfl
He does have it, but very slightly.

And he doesn't have any facial width which is evidenced by his lack of gonial projection. Compare this to Brady who has a flat mouth:

Also,

1. Visible gonials.
2. Visibly strong high cheekbones.
3. Strong brow ridge.
4. Better maxilla too.

So how does twink fag Chico mog a warrior chad athlete again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and owlofathena
The only thing I will say about Chico is he is not aging well

• +1
It’s his lips dumb fuck
Lips are an extension of maxilla moron.
The only thing I will say about Chico is he is not aging well
Because of lack of facial projection which all these retards here fail to acknowledge as a looks failo. Facial bones loose projection and mass with age, so the soft tissues droop, giving the person an aged appearance. The more projection and angularity you have, the better you will look, for longer periods of time.

• +1
He does have it, but very slightly.

View attachment 351303View attachment 351304

And he doesn't have any facial width which is evidenced by his lack of gonial projection. Compare this to Brady who has a flat mouth:

View attachment 351306

Also,

1. Visible gonials.
2. Visibly strong high cheekbones.
3. Strong brow ridge.
4. Better maxilla too.

So how does twink fag Chico mog a warrior chad athlete again?

IS your mouth supposed to be completely flat???????????
FUckkk I just found a new insecurity.

What does it mean your lips are protruding?

• +1
and the reason they don't talk about chad brady here is because guys here are gay so mostly just jerk off over male models
True. They prefer feminine pretty boys to jerk off with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and owlofathena
Chico is the pretty boy chad and Brady is the warrior chad
Lips are an extension of maxilla moron.

Because of lack of facial projection which all these retards here fail to acknowledge as a looks failo. Facial bones loose projection and mass with age, so the soft tissues droop, giving the person an aged appearance. The more projection and angularity you have, the better you will look, for longer periods of time.
Do you think this is why Brad Pitt ages way better than Chico is at 28

• +1