Why is Francisco Lachowski worshiped and idealized here but not Tom Brady? Why a pretty boy over a masculine gigachad?

IS your mouth supposed to be completely flat???????????
FUckkk I just found a new insecurity.

What does it mean your lips are protruding?
A flat mouth is an attractive feature, predominantly seen with whites. Flat thin mouth means that your maxilla and frontal section of the mandible isn't protruding like an ape.
Do you think this is why Brad Pitt ages way better than Chico is at 28
Probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795 and owlofathena
Yeah a lot of looksmax users are homosexual. I don't have a problem with it though it's cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, needsolution and 1 other person
A flat mouth is an attractive feature, predominantly seen with whites. Flat thin mouth means that your maxilla and frontal section of the mandible isn't protruding like an ape.

Probably.

So if you have ape lips does that mean your maxilla or mandible are too forward grown?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@SlavCelibate a flat mouth also makes the chin look stronger in men, which contributes to attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
He does have it, but very slightly.

View attachment 351303View attachment 351304

And he doesn't have any facial width which is evidenced by his lack of gonial projection. Compare this to Brady who has a flat mouth:

View attachment 351306

Also,

1. Visible gonials.
2. Visibly strong high cheekbones.
3. Strong brow ridge.
4. Better maxilla too.

So how does twink fag Chico mog a warrior chad athlete again?
since youre a greycel with only 500 posts ill try and be nice and educate you
that's called forward growth of the maxilla, completely different to bimaxillary protrusion/bimax
a flat mouth isn't ideal at all, it shows a flat/underdeveloped/recessed maxilla as well as bad upper lip support
you should read up on the maxilla using threads on this forum, for your own sake so you dont make yourself look stupid in the future
do you even know what "gonial projection" is? jfl youre throwing around random terms, there is no such thing as "gonial projection", not only that but the lower jaw has no link to the maxilla/facial width (the gonial is the term for the top of the ramus/side of the mandible)
youre really just making yourself look stupid
Lips are an extension of maxilla moron.

Because of lack of facial projection which all these retards here fail to acknowledge as a looks failo. Facial bones loose projection and mass with age, so the soft tissues droop, giving the person an aged appearance. The more projection and angularity you have, the better you will look, for longer periods of time.
tom brady has LESS bone projection which can EASILY be seen by hsi flat mouth and flatter maxilla, this is easily evident and youve mentioned it yourself
IS your mouth supposed to be completely flat???????????
FUckkk I just found a new insecurity.

What does it mean your lips are protruding?
read my comment

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hoodmaxxnigga, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
that's called forward growth of the maxilla, completely different to bimaxillary protrusion/bimax
a flat mouth isn't ideal at all, it shows a flat/underdeveloped/recessed maxilla as well as bad upper lip support
you should read up on the maxilla using threads on this forum, for your own sake so you dont make yourself look stupid in the future
do you even know what "gonial projection" is? jfl youre throwing around random terms, there is no such thing as "gonial projection", not only that but the lower jaw has no link to the maxilla/facial width (the gonial is the term for the top of the ramus/side of the mandible)
youre really just making yourself look stupid

tom brady has LESS bone projection which can EASILY be seen by hsi flat mouth and flatter maxilla, this is easily evident and youve mentioned it yourself
I want to know why Brad Pitt ages way better than Chico is at 28. Compare Brad Pitt at 28 and it's so obvious Brad aged way way better than Chico by miles

• +1
I want to know why Brad Pitt ages way better than Chico is at 28. Compare Brad Pitt at 28 and it's so obvious Brad aged way way better than Chico by miles
surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
yeah he did ill admit that
chico has had a bit of recession in his hairline, thats one big reason
the 2nd would be his collagen, he's lost a lot of it and his skin and skin tone + lip tone suffer as a result (he could easily get it back with stuff like retin a and dermaneedling and beta carotene supplements)
3rd is that he isn't as lean as he used to be
and also brad pitt has had surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, owlofathena, Deleted member 5656 and 2 others
yeah he did ill admit that
chico has had a bit of recession in his hairline, thats one big reason
the 2nd would be his collagen, he's lost a lot of it and his skin and skin tone + lip tone suffer as a result (he could easily get it back with stuff like retin a and dermaneedling and beta carotene supplements)
3rd is that he isn't as lean as he used to be
and also brad pitt has had surgeries
tbh i noticed one thing as well
he lost this happy shine in his eyes
did you notice this?

• +1
tbh i noticed one thing as well
he lost this happy shine in his eyes
did you notice this?
yeah i think his fat pads might have also lost youth tbh, they used to be really firm and strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
LOOKSmax.me

• +1
Tom Brady’s forehead is a huge falio

• +1
Lips are an extension of maxilla moron.

Because of lack of facial projection which all these retards here fail to acknowledge as a looks failo. Facial bones loose projection and mass with age, so the soft tissues droop, giving the person an aged appearance. The more projection and angularity you have, the better you will look, for longer periods of time.

lachowski still has decent forward growth, maybe not perfect but still good. and his bonemass is fine, have you seen how boneless most guys are? Lachowski’s bones are much stronger than most people. Just because he doesn’t have the bones of a fucking gorilla doesnt mean they’re not strong. This black and white thinking where a feature is deemed bad if it’s not perfect needs to stop. There’s an in between.

you guys realize there are several components to aging right? Some people’s skin just genetically shows age faster. Also norwooding doesn’t help, especially not when he’s used finasteride which kills your collagen even faster. Bones aren’t everything when it comes to aging. By this logic khabib nurmagomedov should look like a spring chicken because he has huge bones, which obviously isn’t the case. And brad Pitt legit has a recessed maxilla and weaker bones than lachowski. By the logic pushed here he should be aging worse but that’s not the case. Once again he just has better skin genetics
A6AD5913 2CA4 4145 BDCB 5F1B16F4BCB5
F3A8ABD6 4E5C 461F A504 265BE249999E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, owlofathena and Vidyacoper
I maybe a greycel here, but I have over 8k posts in .co and spend time thinking about looks and reading plastic surgery journals and blogs of surgeons so don't think that you know more than me faggot.
Yes I am aware of the nuances of having a developed maxilla vs. having progathism/bimax protrusion. Its possible to have a good maxilla along with a compact midface that's characterized by a flat mouth, and simultaneously, its possible to have weak maxilla but bimax. I've seen it first hand in real life with this one black guy on the bus. He looked truly crap. Its all a matter of forward and slightly upward growth of the maxilla vs a downward growth of the maxilla that grows the mouth area but not the midface. Forward and slightly upward growth is what Mewing looks to achieve to improve midface and maxila. It doesn't try to induce bimax. Its still cope, but the goals of mewing are legit.

Not at all. Let me show you some examples:

The second guy clearly has upper lip support. And both of them have decent maxillas. Advantage of flat mouth is that it accentuates the chin's prominence, thereby making a guy look more masculine. Flat mouth is also a sign that you're less primitive than apes, whose mouth area likeness is seen among Asians and Blacks. You can check this post I made:

do you even know what "gonial projection" is? jfl youre throwing around random terms, there is no such thing as "gonial projection"
Its the projection of the jaw angles due to good jaw width which makes side profiles look sharper and angular. Case in point:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hoodmaxxnigga
lachowski still has decent forward growth, maybe not perfect but still good. and his bonemass is fine, have you seen how boneless most guys are? Lachowski’s bones are much stronger than most people. Just because he doesn’t have the bones of a fucking gorilla doesnt mean they’re not strong. This black and white thinking where a feature is deemed bad if it’s not perfect needs to stop. There’s an in between.

you guys realize there are several components to aging right? Some people’s skin just genetically shows age faster. Also norwooding doesn’t help, especially not when he’s used finasteride which kills your collagen even faster. Bones aren’t everything when it comes to aging. By this logic khabib nurmagomedov should look like a spring chicken because he has huge bones, which obviously isn’t the case.
View attachment 351328View attachment 351329
You're ignoring the bone loss that occurs with age and the impact that loss has on the skin. The skin, even if it remains youthful will droop because the bone support underneath the skin has diminished.
If Nurmagomedov didn't have the massive cheek support he would look far worse.
And brad Pitt legit has a recessed maxilla and weaker bones than lachowski. By the logic pushed here he should be aging worse but that’s not the case. Once again he just has better skin genetics

Brad Pitt and Chico have a similar apperance, but Brad still aged better because of the following reasons (refer to the side-by-side comparison above):
1. Brad has a slightly better maxilla than Chico.
2. Brad has slightly better supraorbital ridge and brow ridge than Chico.
3. Brad has a noticeably better nose bridge.
4. Brad has a wider gonial angle that's noticeable from the side. Chico's is non-existent.
5. Brad has a much better chin projection than Chico.
Now, Brad may have better skin genetics, but his bones are contributing to keeping him young as well, something with Chico won't have.

• +1
You're ignoring the bone loss that occurs with age and the impact that loss has on the skin. The skin, even if it remains youthful will droop because the bone support underneath the skin has diminished.
If Nurmagomedov didn't have the massive cheek support he would look far worse.

View attachment 351344
Brad Pitt and Chico have a similar apperance, but Brad still aged better because of the following reasons (refer to the side-by-side comparison above):
4. Brad has a wider gonial angle that's noticeable from the side. Chico's is non-existent.
Now, Brad may have better skin genetics, but his bones are contributing to keeping him young as well, something with Chico won't have.
Bone support is still only one piece of the puzzle. Being recessed is only enough to really fuck up aging when it’s the severe melted birdcel jaw. I still maintain that lachowski simply doesn’t have good skin genetics for aging. Everyone has different genetics for how their skin develops. Many people have a thinner or thicker dermis than average. Paul Rudd has the quintessential recessed maxilla, more boneless than lachowski for sure, yet has aged amazingly at 51.

• +1
Bone support is still only one piece of the puzzle. Being recessed is only enough to really fuck up aging when it’s the severe melted birdcel jaw. I still maintain that lachowski simply doesn’t have good skin genetics for aging. Everyone has different genetics for how their skin develops. Many people have a thinner or thicker dermis than average. Paul Rudd has the quintessential recessed maxilla, more boneless than lachowski for sure, yet has aged amazingly at 51.
Again! Back to square one. Ok last try then I quit.

I'm not denying the importance of skin, facial muscles and ligaments. Wrinkles, age spots, collagen loss, and increasing ligament weakness over time definitely contributes towards aging, but the loss of bone is an understated factor, which especially impacts those without much foward growth in the cheeks, brows, and chin. Rudd still has better forward growth than Chico. Forward growth provides better support to the face's soft tissues thereby enabling the face to retain some youthfulness.

• +1
Again! Back to square one. Ok last try then I quit.

I'm not denying the importance of skin, facial muscles and ligaments. Wrinkles, age spots, collagen loss, and increasing ligament weakness over time definitely contributes towards aging, but the loss of bone is an understated factor, which especially impacts those without much foward growth in the cheeks, brows, and chin. Rudd still has better forward growth than Chico. Forward growth provides better support to the face's soft tissues thereby enabling the face to retain some youthfulness.
4E41EA99 42A3 4610 8A87 240030B9BE89

dude I could not find a pic of his profile without forward head posture and even with it you can see hes quite recessed. Imagine if his head and neck was neutral, there would be zero jaw projection. He doesn’t even defined gonions. He even has the typical long and narrow face. Lachowski definitely has stronger bones than this guy, just because they’re not as strong as some high t gigachad doesn’t change the fact that he bone mogs the vast majority of men including Rudd who ages way slower. So why does someone with weaker bones age slower?Because collagen is more important. You act like lachowski is some melted birdcel
3E60895B DC73 41DA 9B78 9E21D290BAE6
l
31FD1E37 94E9 4209 84CD 02646099AA8B

Here’s each man in their prime. It’s clear which one has the stronger bone structure, yet he’s aged much worse. It’s because Collagen/genes is much more important than bones. Just looking at these two pics it’s obvious lachowski has a strong bone structure with that jawline and Paul Rudd has a subpar bone structure with his oval face yet Rudd aged much better

• +1
View attachment 351397
dude I could not find a pic of his profile without forward head posture and even with it you can see hes quite recessed. Imagine if his head and neck was neutral, there would be zero jaw projection. He doesn’t even defined gonions. He even has the typical long and narrow face. Lachowski definitely has stronger bones than this guy, just because they’re not as strong as some high t gigachad doesn’t change the fact that he bone mogs the vast majority of men including Rudd who ages way slower. So why does someone with weaker bones age slower?Because collagen is more important. You act like lachowski is some melted birdcel
View attachment 351403lView attachment 351404
Here’s each man in their prime. It’s clear which one has the stronger bone structure, yet he’s aged much worse. It’s because Collagen/genes is much more important than bones. Just looking at these two pics it’s obvious lachowski has a strong bone structure with that jawline and Paul Rudd has a subpar bone structure with his oval face yet Rudd aged much better
Lets compare the two:

Rudd has a better maxilla and more projected chin. He also has a better supraorbital ridge, brow ridge and forehead. Also a better nose bridge.
Rudd's eyes are also more deep set.
Rudd also lacks the bimax which brings down Chico a bit. Rudd's flat compact mouth is noticeable in all his photos.

Last edited:
  • +1
I maybe a greycel here, but I have over 8k posts in .co and spend time thinking about looks and reading plastic surgery journals and blogs of surgeons so don't think that you know more than me faggot.
i clearly do because you've said some retarded things, if you think that francisco lachowski, a literal supermodel, is a high tier normie or 6.5/10 (or whatever u rated him) that says a lot on its own too
especially when compared to rating tom brady higher
Yes I am aware of the nuances of having a developed maxilla vs. having progathism/bimax protrusion. Its possible to have a good maxilla along with a compact midface that's characterized by a flat mouth, and simultaneously, its possible to have weak maxilla but bimax. I've seen it first hand in real life with this one black guy on the bus. He looked truly crap. Its all a matter of forward and slightly upward growth of the maxilla vs a downward growth of the maxilla that grows the mouth area but not the midface.
youre just confused. chico has good forward growth of both the upper and lower maxilla, like u mentioned theyre both different parts
tom brady has an underdeveloped/recessed lower maxilla (as seen from his flat mouth)
The second guy clearly has upper lip support. And both of them have decent maxillas. Advantage of flat mouth is that it accentuates the chin's prominence, thereby making a guy look more masculine. Flat mouth is also a sign that you're less primitive than apes, whose mouth area likeness is seen among Asians and Blacks.
the 1st dude has a recessed/underdeveloped lower maxilla like i mentioned before. i wouldnt say a flat mouth has anything to do with the chin's prominence lol, the 2nd dude just has bad mentalis muscle/chin muscle insertion and projection
Flat mouth has nothing to do with being "primitive", yes blacks and asians often have OVERLY projecting lower maxilla's (to the point where their chins become weak), but that's PROGNATHISM or bimaxillary protrusion, which is what you originally claimed chico had
once again no, chico has decent/good forward growth of both the upper and lower maxilla, neither being too far forward, meanwhile tom brady has average at best upper maxilla projection, and recessed/bad lower maxilla (which as a result gives him a flat mouth and worse lip support and overall soft tissue support - a well developed lower maxilla is important because it prevents nasolabial folds, but when projecting too far compared to the upper maxilla its negated and so asians and blacks still often suffer from smile folds etc)
Its the projection of the jaw angles due to good jaw width which makes side profiles look sharper and angular. Case in point:
no, that has more to do with just being lean/fat storage behind the gonials, rather than gonial width
case in point:
vs

as you can see, in profile view his jaw angles cant be seen at all, meanwhile from the front his jaw is very wide and well developed

same thing with chico lol, chico has good gonial width, and rather than trying to come to the conclusion he has bad jaw width from his side profile you could literally just look at his front:
Smolder

• +1
i clearly do because you've said some retarded things, if you think that francisco lachowski, a literal supermodel, is a high tier normie or 6.5/10 (or whatever u rated him) that says a lot on its own too
especially when compared to rating tom brady higher

youre just confused. chico has good forward growth of both the upper and lower maxilla, like u mentioned theyre both different parts
tom brady has an underdeveloped/recessed lower maxilla (as seen from his flat mouth)

the 1st dude has a recessed/underdeveloped lower maxilla like i mentioned before. i wouldnt say a flat mouth has anything to do with the chin's prominence lol, the 2nd dude just has bad mentalis muscle/chin muscle insertion and projection
Flat mouth has nothing to do with being "primitive", yes blacks and asians often have OVERLY projecting lower maxilla's (to the point where their chins become weak), but that's PROGNATHISM or bimaxillary protrusion, which is what you originally claimed chico had
once again no, chico has decent/good forward growth of both the upper and lower maxilla, neither being too far forward, meanwhile tom brady has average at best upper maxilla projection, and recessed/bad lower maxilla (which as a result gives him a flat mouth and worse lip support and overall soft tissue support - a well developed lower maxilla is important because it prevents nasolabial folds, but when projecting too far compared to the upper maxilla its negated and so asians and blacks still often suffer from smile folds etc)

no, that has more to do with just being lean/fat storage behind the gonials, rather than gonial width
case in point:
View attachment 351472 vs View attachment 351473
as you can see, in profile view his jaw angles cant be seen at all, meanwhile from the front his jaw is very wide and well developed

same thing with chico lol, chico has good gonial width, and rather than trying to come to the conclusion he has bad jaw width from his side profile you could literally just look at his front:
View attachment 351469
You're a troll. I won't waste my time on you anymore. Blocked.

• +1
Now, Brad may have better skin genetics, but his bones are contributing to keeping him young as well, something with Chico won't hav
no, no he does not
stop using the same side profile of chico which isn't even on the frankfurt plane
Trufrankfurtchico

prime chico's side profile aligned to frankfurt plane
you can see he has better chin projection by far, as well as a better maxilla
brad has a better brow ridge, and nose bridge is completely irrelevant jfl

ive already talked about the gonials from the side view in my last post
You're a troll. I won't waste my time on you anymore. Blocked.
so youre just gonna ignore all the valid points ive made? ok so you admit youre wrong then

• +1
CHICO HAS EVERYTHING
height, check
maestheticface, check
frame, check

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 399
  • Love it
  • +1
so youre just gonna ignore all the valid points ive made? ok so you admit youre wrong then
You're assuming that your points are valid.

Side view mature man looking away against white background 96367324

• +1
Good point actually.
But they would probably want more from Brady. They probably wouldn't jump his dick immediately. Would probably want to date him, get some status etc.

If Brady was PSL 9, he wouldn't be an athlete. He would be an actor or a Male model.
lol what? you ok bud?

Tom Brady is well into top 1% of looks, also it’s a significantly more well paying, respectable, and fulfilling career to be one of the world’s best athlete’s than a walking clothes rack

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hoodmaxxnigga and Deleted member 399
lol what? you ok bud?

Tom Brady is well into top 1% of looks, also it’s a significantly more well paying, respectable, and fulfilling career to be one of the world’s best athlete’s than a walking clothes rack
Shh.. guys here are closeted gays who furiously jerk off to pics of twinks like Chico.
ONCE AGAIN IGNORING EVERYTHING I WROTE WHICH PROVES 1ST MAXILLA IS MILES MORE IDEAL
No its not ideal, which is why I disregarded it. GTFO off this thread now. I won't reply anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
Shh.. guys here are closeted gays who furiously jerk off to pics of twinks like Chico.
yeah, reading that guy’s comment really drives home how many here are pent up homosexuals with monomania for being/looking at male models jfl

• +1
the first picture of him kind of answers your question

• JFL
  • +1

No its not ideal, which is why I disregarded it. GTFO off this thread now. I won't reply anymore.
jfl, i bet you read every single letter of my first recent post, youre mad i just destroyed u

• +1
jfl, i bet you read every single letter of my first recent post, youre mad i just destroyed u
Mad that I wasted my time on a giga brainlet like you. Could've blocked you earlier.

• +1
Mad that I wasted my time on a giga brainlet like you. Could've blocked you earlier.
you were just wrong. you know full well you're wrong especially once you had to bring things up like "ape mouth" JFL

• +1
Tom Brady is what most oldcels should hope for. Dude completely aged into a Chad.

• +1
you were just wrong. you know full well you're wrong especially once you had to bring things up like "ape mouth" JFL

You and your faggy Chico worshipers ^

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and owlofathena
Each of the rings on Tom Brady's fingers are worth more than Chico's house, car, and trust fund for his kids combined. I literally have never heard of Lachowski other than from lookism.net and here. I have never seen an TV ad featuring him, and I haven't ever seen a poster of him while shopping in a mall.

Lachowski and O'Pry are good looking, but really only 3 people are attracted to them and know of their existence, teen girls, gay lookism readers, and old Jews who sit front row at fashion shows. You know Hollywood actresses had to fuck Harvey Weinstein to get a part in a movie? Every single male model has had to suck the dick of an old jew in order to be on one of their ads for Gucci or Versace or whatever. And I'm not even joking. Just remember next time you wish you were in a fashion magazine, Lachowski was taken up to a hotel room and had to get fucked in the ass by one of these guys:

PPR.jpg

gettyimages-541159389-1515688892.jpg

A-portrait-of-Giorgio-Armani.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hoodmaxxnigga, Deleted member 3795 and 2 others
Bad hairline and eyebrows:
Tom Brady
tombrady-1565192196791.jpg

He looks quite good on this pic tho:
5e9345a07b369

• Love it
  • +1
Each of the rings on Tom Brady's fingers are worth more than Chico's house, car, and trust fund for his kids combined. I literally have never heard of Lachowski other than from lookism.net and here. I have never seen an TV ad featuring him, and I haven't ever seen a poster of him while shopping in a mall.

Lachowski and O'Pry are good looking, but really only 3 people are attracted to them and know of their existence, teen girls, gay lookism readers, and old Jews who sit front row at fashion shows. You know Hollywood actresses had to fuck Harvey Weinstein to get a part in a movie? Every single male model has had to suck the dick of an old jew in order to be on one of their ads for Gucci or Versace or whatever. And I'm not even joking. Just remember next time you wish you were in a fashion magazine, Lachowski was taken up to a hotel room and had to get fucked in the ass by one of these guys:

PPR.jpg

gettyimages-541159389-1515688892.jpg

A-portrait-of-Giorgio-Armani.jpg
Chico2

still mogs him to the next universe, greycel
jfl if u think anyone cares about money

• +1
cancer thread Tom Brady is nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
Lets compare the two:

View attachment 351418

Rudd has a better maxilla and more projected chin. He also has a better supraorbital ridge, brow ridge and forehead. Also a better nose bridge.
Rudd's eyes are also more deep set.
Rudd also lacks the bimax which brings down Chico a bit. Rudd's flat compact mouth is noticeable in all his photos.
Hmm interesting. Never realized Chico was that recessed. Also If you think bimax is ugly that’s valid but I don’t see what it has to do with aging since that’s more protrusion of the alveolar, if anything having a less protruding mouth would make that area age faster. Also bone mass usually peaks about 25-30 and degradation doesn’t start until 40 or 50 so idk if that’s set in yet for him

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 6401
Assuming both were at a club and no one knew who they were, both would slay hard. In PSL terms, Chico 100% has much better aesthetics than Brady but this wouldn't mean anything on a night out. Women prefer a high T, robust jock to someone with superior harmony and softer features for a ONS.

If the girl was looking for something beyond a short term fling, Chico would win hands down...

• +1
Chico 100% has much better aesthetics than Brady but this wouldn't mean anything on a night out.
Why is Chico superior in aesthetics than Brady? In which aspects of his face does he score over Brady?

• +1
Why is Chico superior in aesthetics than Brady? In which aspects of his face does he score over Brady?

Chico has average forward growth but insane harmony. That's why he is worshipped here... because his features and pheno are so normal yet so harmonious. I think there is a bit of coping involved in that people thinking they can mimic Chicos look because they might have a few of his "average" features. The reality is that Chico is the result of 1 in a million genetic recombination and his mm bone measurements are near perfect. In another life, his IPD would be 1mm too long or too short, his harmony would have been ruined and he would have never got that modelling contract...

• +1
Chico has average forward growth but insane harmony. That's why he is worshipped here... because his features and pheno are so normal yet so harmonious. I think there is a bit of coping involved in that people thinking they can mimic Chicos look because they might have a few of his "average" features. The reality is that Chico is the result of 1 in a million genetic recombination and his mm bone measurements are near perfect. In another life, his IPD would be 1mm too long or too short, his harmony would have been ruined and he would have never got that modelling contract...
Ok I do agree that Chico has great harmony which is superior to Brady's, but Brady has something in his looks that Chico doesn't: masculinity. Strong angularity, protruding forehead, wide face, deepset eyes, compact midface, and big chin. I believe that masculinity is very important for attractiveness.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 399
look at chicos forward head posture and jaw jutting in that pic lmfao you guys are delusional
Trufrankfurtchico

frankfurt plane, side profile is just as good
and no he's not jutting

• +1
You're delusion you EE faggot. Women want masculinity in their man's features. Women don't want soft looking pretty boys.
You couldn't be more wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MaxillaIsEverything and yang