Why is gymcelling so complicated?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I’ve probably seen hundreds of threads and comments about Gymcelling, though remember nothing obviously, and I’ve booked marked multiple gymcelling threads that I haven’t read and they’re long as hell. I genuinely can’t take just how much shit and complication there is in this. What exercises for each body part, best ones of each, best diet, callisthenics or weight lifting etc etc etc AAHAH please one of u niggas send the best threads on gymcelling so I can just stick to those I mainly want to build my frame and get an athletic build.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books, iabsolvejordan and mug
its not

1. inject test
2. lift weights
3. eat food

• +1
Reactions: Kirby7000, jdz6777, Rea and 17 others
just take roids and do whatever routine, bro split will suffice, only when you're a natty cuck you have to manage like 200 different parameters, the stress alone from that shit is probably equal to the stress the roids will bring, so just pin.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, zura, iabsolvejordan and 2 others
do it like the meat heads used to do it pre soy science based lifting. do a fucking bench press, curl some biceps, squats. eat eggs and meat and oats. thats it

• +1
Reactions: Jagaaan, zura, drimprovement and 6 others
just take roids and do whatever routine, bro split will suffice, only when you're a natty cuck you have to manage like 200 different parameters, the stress alone from that shit is probably equal to the stress the roids will bring, so just pin.
I can’t afford roids nigga also most lean niggas with decent physiques aren’t roided

I can’t afford roids nigga also most lean niggas with decent physiques aren’t roided
test is very cheap to run, ik some NEETs who are on government gibs pinning test

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Napoleon1800
I’ve probably seen hundreds of threads and comments about Gymcelling, though remember nothing obviously, and I’ve booked marked multiple gymcelling threads that I haven’t read and they’re long as hell. I genuinely can’t take just how much shit and complication there is in this. What exercises for each body part, best ones of each, best diet, callisthenics or weight lifting etc etc etc AAHAH please one of u niggas send the best threads on gymcelling so I can just stick to those I mainly want to build my frame and get an athletic build.
Genetics or u wont get shit

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and Napoleon1800
Train consistenly, exercise selection doesnt matter pick the ones you like doing

Eat in a calorie surplus and 0.7 g/lb of protein

• +1
Reactions: Aero, TUSSELEIF, vlxne.thxmas and 3 others
why

just make a ppl program and follow it its not hard

healthy food obviously retard

how the fuck am i supposed to know, more than you need to maintain bodyweight if youre trying to bulk, and opposite if cutting
Fair enough

its not

1. inject test
2. lift weights
3. eat food
Doesn't injecting roids fuck up your skin and hair? Also it permafucks your test after you stop taking it.

• +1
Reactions: vlxne.thxmas, borntosuffer and Napoleon1800
Doesn't injecting roids fuck up your skin and hair? Also it permafucks your test after you stop taking it.
you know nothing

• +1
do it like the meat heads used to do it pre soy science based lifting. do a fucking bench press, curl some biceps, squats. eat eggs and meat and oats. thats it
Don’t eat the oats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer and Napoleon1800
Train consistenly, exercise selection doesnt matter pick the ones you like doing

1. Calories are units of heat energy
2. Heat has no mass therefor can’t be brought to rest
3. Therefor you can’t eat heat

• +1
lol it's not

pick workout plan that suits you best, train for a while without changing plan

progressive overload

low volume & high intensity

recovery

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Napoleon1800
No I don't but its literally obvious knowledge. You don't need to know much to realize that injecting extra hormones into your body will cause some fuckups.
no its not fucking obvious knowledge because why the fuck would the average person know anything about steroids. with a proper pct you completely restore endogenous production after cycle and if you want you can maintain endogenous production while on cycle with hCG

• +1

Nice goal today, it came clutch

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Define “healthy food” to your best knowledge.
animal food, fruit, white rice and quinoa for carbs

all unprocessed, organic, grass fed etc where applicable

• +1
no its not fucking obvious knowledge because why the fuck would the average person know anything about steroids. with a proper pct you completely restore endogenous production after cycle and if you want you can maintain endogenous production while on cycle with hCG
Pct is cope, its genetics if you start producing again after a cycle

Using hcg to counteract testicular atrophy would boost your chances of recovering normal test levels

Raw meat?
Raw preferably, but cooked is fine.

What I was referring to as “poison” is the fruits, vegetables, and grains aka exogenous carbohydrates.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RapeAllFemales, borntosuffer and Napoleon1800
Raw preferably, but cooked is fine.

What I was referring to as “poison” is the fruits, vegetables, and grains aka exogenous carbohydrates.
It’s pretty impossible to not eat fruits or vegetables or grains in todays world

• +1
It’s difficult to maintain for most people
That’s because most people don’t have the knowledge of the consequences of eating carbohydrates.

• +1
  • +1
Do pushups and crunches and eat alot

• +1
Explain further, why is it, body needs carbohydrates to some degree
False. The human body doesn’t require a single gram of exogenous carbohydrates EVER.

• +1
False. The human body doesn’t require a single gram of exogenous carbohydrates EVER.
Body needs fibre which is present in fruits and vegetables

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
Body needs fibre which is present in fruits and vegetables
False again. Fiber is not required and is actually detrimental to gut function. Fiber is what causes constipation, bloating, and farts.

Also why do u specify exogenous
Exogenous means outside source. Your body will make all the carbs it needs (which is very low) through gluconeogenesis.

• +1
yes it does, low GL diets lead to lower SHBG so less free test, and lower circulating insulin so less IGF-1

• +1
Reactions: beebeem_ and Napoleon1800
yes it does, low GL diets lead to lower SHBG so less free test, and lower circulating insulin so less IGF-1
False. Humans are obligate carnivores.

i never said it was pct, i literally said the exact same thing as you, use hCG to maintain endogenous production (aka counter testicular atrophy)

Maybe I am wrong, but I don’t think a serm or ai can help someone that don’t recover from a cycle it just negates the sides

You are right about the hcg. I just agreed, but didn’t want to mix it with the pct

• +1
Maybe I am wrong, but I don’t think a serm or ai can help someone that don’t recover from a cycle it just negates the sides

AAS abusers taking steroids for a mean 10 months recover LH in 9 months, sperm in 14.2 months and FSH in 18.7 months, all with no pct

the HPTA can completely recover on its own, pct is just designed to speed up the process while reducing the side effects in the mean time

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Norwegian LTN

AAS abusers taking steroids for a mean 10 months recover LH in 9 months, sperm in 14.2 months and FSH in 18.7 months, all with no pct

the HPTA can completely recover on its own, pct is just designed to speed up the process while reducing the side effects in the mean time
Yeah, the point I was trying to make is that some people doesn’t recover even with a pct

• +1