Why is hating black niggers considered racist!?

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
I hate black people. Why do people keep saying that I'm racist? Racist means believing that one race is superior to another. I don't think black people are inferior, I just hate those fucking monkey niggers. They're violent criminals and should be exterminated. But just because I think that, doesn't make me racist, because I don't think they're inferior. Also I like mexicans, so that makes me even less racist. And no, I don't support Donald Trump, stop asking. I am and always will be a racist, everyone in my family is a racist. There is a reason black people are disproportionately incarcerated. It is because they commit more crime.

Black nigger are the worst they are all drug dealers and deserve to die. They should go to jail to every punishment ever they are slaves and deserve to pick cotton. They need to get back in line or I’ll whip them. I hate these cotton picking slaves. That’s all I have to say

Even if I don't like the way they look, because I'm a terrible person, I still believe they should have exactly all the same rights as everyone else! You know why? Because they're people! And logically I know nothings different about them! But I'm a big dumb fucktard who is awful in every way! So just fucking cancel me already please I'm fucking begging you just get it over with!

Black Lives Matter but I'm a bad person so I don't like their skin tone

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: anthony111553, AscensionUwU, Deleted member and 8 others
Dnr but still based thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member, greywind and 1 other person
post in offtopic bhai

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and FutureSlayer
imagine New York, Chicago, Los Angeles if it was all white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, sportsmogger, Canwefixit and 1 other person
I hate black people. Why do people keep saying that I'm racist? Racist means believing that one race is superior to another. I don't think black people are inferior, I just hate those fucking monkey niggers. They're violent criminals and should be exterminated. But just because I think that, doesn't make me racist, because I don't think they're inferior. Also I like mexicans, so that makes me even less racist. And no, I don't support Donald Trump, stop asking. I am and always will be a racist, everyone in my family is a racist. There is a reason black people are disproportionately incarcerated. It is because they commit more crime.

Black nigger are the worst they are all drug dealers and deserve to die. They should go to jail to every punishment ever they are slaves and deserve to pick cotton. They need to get back in line or I’ll whip them. I hate these cotton picking slaves. That’s all I have to say

Even if I don't like the way they look, because I'm a terrible person, I still believe they should have exactly all the same rights as everyone else! You know why? Because they're people! And logically I know nothings different about them! But I'm a big dumb fucktard who is awful in every way! So just fucking cancel me already please I'm fucking begging you just get it over with!

Black Lives Matter but I'm a bad person so I don't like their skin tone
Great looksmaxxing thread OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, gayhater69 and st.hamudi but 6‘5