Height = face
WOW

• Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and .🇹🇩.
why is personality>everything?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Zercic, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
Would 5'8 - 5'9 ish at 16 be considered manlet?

yes because height plates close on 16. so u will stay 5feet9 forever. which is manlet. under 5feet11 its manlet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Piratecel, Chadlitecel, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
depends on average height in your country
i know even guys from nl who are 5'9 and they slay so it doesnt really matter. its face > height (5'7 upwards) EVERYWHERE

• +1
Reactions: Germania and hairyballscel
depends on average height in your country
Netherlands, so do the math.
yes because height plates close on 16. so u will stay 5feet9 forever. which is manlet. under 5feet11 its manlet
No. It's not as if you turn 16 your plates automatically closes, it differs from person to person. There are a lot of people who still gained a few cm when they're 18
i know even guys from nl who are 5'9 and they slay so it doesnt really matter. its face > height (5'7 upwards) EVERYWHERE
lifefuel ngl, could you maybe rate me?

No. It's not as if you turn 16 your plates automatically closes, it differs from person to person. There are a lot of people who still gained a few cm when they're 18

lifefuel ngl, could you maybe rate me?

Yes but mostly the plates close at 16. I am 17 right now. and last year when I was 16 I was 6feet5 and never grown ever since. 16 is the age when it closes.

How do greycels keep getting more retarded everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Chadlitecel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others

Attachments

• 239BA379-F19A-43EF-9641-CB2683BB5D51.png
    239BA379-F19A-43EF-9641-CB2683BB5D51.png
    190 KB · Views: 27
  • WTF
Reactions: Incoming
unpopular

face>>>height

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Would 5'8 - 5'9 ish at 16 be considered manlet?
No, deffo not at 16. My brother kept growing untill 21.

It also depends on location. Height in China much different then in Netherlands. A manlet in Netherlands might be avergae height in China

It isn't though.

Imma keep it 100 with you greycel. I genuinely hope you get a bullet put through your brain. I can almost taste your IQ through my screen

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel, Zercic, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
Face > Height

Yes but mostly the plates close at 16. I am 17 right now. and last year when I was 16 I was 6feet5 and never grown ever since. 16 is the age when it closes.
I got to 185 at 16, then 188 at 17. Then I didn't grow until 20.5 and got to 190 at 21, now at 22 I am 191, due to posture difference and time of day measured, maybe even 193 cm.

• Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
9e5d792c7618ed4f8e5aaa0ccbe884d9
03f91cfa48f56c2923cffacc3410bd2f

okeyy

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Seriously, people on this forum overate height lol, i've never seen an ugly 6'4 guy being complimented on his height but 5'9 chads get called tall jfl
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Teenager:
Popularity > Face > Height > Frame > Muscle

Adult:
DOM personality > Money/Popularity > Face > Height > Frame > Muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tall, Germania and .🇹🇩.
Above 5'7 and below 5'11 it will significantly lower your IRL SMV though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and .🇹🇩.
Height is a multiplier of your face and what your face can get you

Ugly face = you can get a larger pool of ugly to average women with good height

Good looking and short = you can get a large pool of average to above average women and a small pool of good looking women

not rocket science ngl

first you were crying about how your height couldnt save your face

and now youre coping and saying height > face

lmao

first you were crying about how your height couldnt save your face

and now youre coping and saying height > face

lmao

I wanted life fuel for today to go to the gym. but rather I got black pill after black pill

• So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
6 ft 5 is too tall for some women.

Most chads are Not 6 ft+

Women will still date someone with a chad face as long as the chad is taller than them. Chad bypasses all their “rules”. If a woman says on their tinder bio “must be at least 6 feet no hookups”, as soon as a 5’9 chad swipes right she won’t care about her rules anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Height is overrated. Women just want someone who is taller then themselves and obviously prefer traditionally handsome men. Tall and ugly and women instantly think you are a rapist

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Gandy and Gargamel
Height is overrated. Women just want someone who is taller then themselves and obviously prefer traditionally handsome men. Tall and ugly and women instantly think you are a rapist
This. Height alone doesn't do jack shit except for the rare height fetishist fat girl who is very short herself.

Height is a major halo when your face is already attractive. It can make a 7 into a 8 in womens minds.

In terms of importance it's 99% face 1% height especially on dating apps. Women see your face and swipe based on that. They don't read your profile and look at your height unless your face appealed to them in the first place.
They have so much choice on these apps they don't have to read an ugly guys profile no matter how short or tall.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
This. Height alone doesn't do jack shit except for the rare height fetishist fat girl who is very short herself.

Height is a major halo when your face is already attractive. It can make a 7 into a 8 in womens minds.

In terms of importance it's 99% face 1% height especially on dating apps. Women see your face and swipe based on that. They don't read your profile and look at your height unless your face appealed to them in the first place.
They have so much choice on these apps they don't have to read an ugly guys profile no matter how short or tall.
If you win the genetic lottery an you are born reasonably tall and handsome you cant fail in live as a men

• +1
I wanted life fuel for today to go to the gym. but rather I got black pill after black pill
6'5 mogs the living fuck out of 99% of men if they have a good frame, you should consider roiding mate. That will improve your build giving the illusion of a better frame. At 6'5 its gonna take a long ass time to achieve natty results so you better roid.

• +1