Why is height inflation so brutal?

D

Deleted member 87668

Chadlite
It feels like every day girls have higher standards concerning height. It's always been something that disgusts me. The increasing population of women collectively agreeing on these absurd standards makes my blood boil. I don't know why.

Screenshot 20240816 092210 TikTok

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Afterchanger, somewheredying1 and 9 others
Impossible to understand, I have exhausted every rationale

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: somewheredying1, AscendingHero, likenesss and 2 others
1.4 million likes. ovER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: somewheredying1, likenesss, YungTrappa and 2 others
Height doesn't matter, im 6'4 but khhv

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid
Height doesn't matter, im 6'4 but khhv
Everything matters, if you're ugly then height can *help* but that doesn't mean it'll fix everything. You saying height doesn't matter is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Far North72, arabcelxxx, Onewithmoss and 4 others
Everything matters, if you're ugly then height can *help* but that doesn't mean it'll fix everything. You saying height doesn't matter is retarded.
Height has not improved my life in anyway therefore it doesnt matter and is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel and nullandvoid
Height would fix everything. You could be ltn facially but 6'6 and still slay htb +

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Far North72, user123456 and nullandvoid
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, autistic_tendencies and NZb6Air
Height would fix everything. You could be ltn facially but 6'6 and still stay htb +
Well 6'6 is an outlier but I see your point, if you're tall and htn then you basically have chadlite SMV thereby proving my point that height *helps*. Face > height but it's close, just like eyes > jaw.

height is their fetish
People are always extravagant with Fetish

• Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid
ive seen plenty of "sorry im not into short guys" tiktoks but never "sorry im not into fat hoes"

• +1
Reactions: Ychassa
It is because being tall is an advantage not every man has. Very limited number of people themselves are 6'0+ and above hence the least amount of tall men, the more rare they are.
It has nothing to do with attraction, the excuse they use of a man being tall is protective is a half assed.
They see it as a source of status. Having a tall man is rare and not everyone has that.
Females like status, just as much as men do. That's another reason why celebs and rich men are so thirsted over

• +1
Reactions: Far North72, autistic_tendencies and noonespecial
ive seen plenty of "sorry im not into short guys" tiktoks but never "sorry im not into fat hoes"
it's because it triggers the insecurity inside them :lul::lul:.Have u noticed that most of the ''oh i need me a tall man' are just overweight women who are mostly short. They need to makeup for their own lack of height

Height has not improved my life in anyway therefore it doesnt matter and is cope
shut up faggot, 'height has not improved my life' are you actually that retarded harping about height when you're fucking 6'4 imagine walking into a room being the shortest nigga in there, your 'height has not improved my life' would go totally out of the window.

• +1
Reactions: Far North72
It feels like every day girls have higher standards concerning height. It's always been something that disgusts me. The increasing population of women collectively agreeing on these absurd standards makes my blood boil. I don't know why.

View attachment 3099985
Cuz they can.

You'd push up ur standards too if u could

No human being is gonna settle for less if they can effortlessly settle for more.

Your blood should boil for being born genetically inadequate, you're low iq for getting mad at girls.

shut up faggot, 'height has not improved my life' are you actually that retarded harping about height when you're fucking 6'4 imagine walking into a room being the shortest nigga in there, your 'height has not improved my life' would go totally out of the window.
nah he's genuinely correct here brother. I've seen tall incels more. There are legit three 6'5' niggas at my UNI and no girl ever approaches them

Because TikTok is rotting their brains, same with guys too. Every normie and Becky has unrealistic standards nowadays. You can see htbs posting a TikTok then the first comment is some ethnic ltn saying "mid" TikTok is making everyone delusional although girls seems to be more affected by it. When these girls go outside and realised they will never have a 6'4 htn they will hopefully lower their standards.

nah he's genuinely correct here brother. I've seen tall incels more. There are legit three 6'5' niggas at my UNI and no girl ever approaches them
I understand there are tall incels but saying it has no benefit is retarded

What i've noticed is
Medium tall; 5'9.5 to 6'0
good frame and physique and good face.
these guys slay more.
of course with social proof

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss and noonespecial
they aren't getting the 6''6 zade meadows so ofc they're gonna have to take their standards down

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, noonespecial and likenesss
what are you even talking about

predates social media

why, also height in some tribes isn't selected for because they know it hinders hunting ability
how much does it predate media?

and about the thing where smaller height was preferred that's just more proof for height preference cause of evolution and stuff

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
cause of evolution and stuff
yes and there's no advantage to height, sph (shoulder to hip ratio(frame)) predicts perception of strength/dominance in females way better than height

• +1
Reactions: Haseeb
yes and there's no advantage to height, sph (shoulder to hip ratio(frame)) predicts perception of strength/dominance in females way better than height
over for my 6'2 wide hipped ass cucking my 20in bidel. I look like the fucking lego man

• +1
over for my 6'2 wide hipped ass cucking my 20in bidel. I look like the fucking lego man
i mean thus this he should be 6'7 doesn't mean anything, it's so hard to understand

• +1
i mean thus this he should be 6'7 doesn't mean anything, it's so hard to understand
what do you have against the standard tall protector explanation?

• +1
what do you have against the standard tall protector explanation?
it doesn't correlate to fighting ability, let alone protecting ability (cause weapons), face and sph matter more for perceived dominance (aka being scary), the ressource protection hypothesis is retarded they always start with it just to disprove it

it's not dimorphism, it's not positively corrected to vocal attractiveness¹, dick size, strength, metabolic health (actually negatively correlated)

idk nigga

¹

• +1
it doesn't correlate to fighting ability, let alone protecting ability (cause weapons), face and sph matter more for perceived dominance (aka being scary), the ressource protection hypothesis is retarded they always start with it just to disprove it

it's not dimorphism, it's not positively corrected to vocal attractiveness¹, dick size, strength, metabolic health (actually negatively correlated)

idk nigga

¹View attachment 3100575
pretty weird indeed. Taller men do look more dominant tho to me at least they do. how was this study conducted? If pictures were shown then that could be the case but when irl and one guy just towers over you, it's pretty fucking intimidating

• +1
pretty weird indeed. Taller men do look more dominant tho to me at least they do. how was this study conducted? If pictures were shown then that could be the case but when irl and one guy just towers over you, it's pretty fucking intimidating
elaborate on this feeling , every taller guy inimidates you ?

• +1
elaborate on this feeling , every taller guy inimidates you ?
It's rare that I get heightmogged at 6'2 in Pakistan so I might not be the best opinion for this kinda thing. The intimidation I feel might just be surprise because it's rare that it happens so it's something unusual and not normal for me.
But I'll tell you this that guys around me (can't know about girls cause ugly lol)
do feel intimidated and it's more evident when meeting new people cause I get more respect instantly.

• +1
It's rare that I get heightmogged at 6'2 in Pakistan so I might not be the best opinion for this kinda thing. The intimidation I feel might just be surprise because it's rare that it happens so it's something unusual and not normal for me.
But I'll tell you this that guys around me (can't know about girls cause ugly lol)
do feel intimidated and it's more evident when meeting new people cause I get more respect instantly.
but why nigga, i dont feel intimidated at all (i'm 5'8)

• +1
but why nigga, i dont feel intimidated at all (i'm 5'8)
Built different ig and not a pussy. I forgot to mention that the guys with me, most of them are pussies. But still, who would you rather fight? A 6 foot or 5'7 version of the same person?

• +1
Built different ig and not a pussy. I forgot to mention that the guys with me, most of them are pussies. But still, who would you rather fight? A 6 foot or 5'7 version of the same person?
Same weight, same skill, i'd rather fight 6' since he'll be weaker and worse center of gravity

• +1

View attachment 3099985
Please post more height pills as you come along them

• +1
fr man im like 188cm and due to all these bullshit standards im starting to feel short

Obv not same weight
then we're not talking about height only anymore, weight is way more relevant, two randoms that can't fight, i'd rather fight the shorter lighter but both are tutorial mode easy

• +1
then we're not talking about height only anymore, weight is way more relevant, two randoms that can't fight, i'd rather fight the shorter lighter but both are tutorial mode easy
Height usually comes with more weight so I don't think that's 2 things, we're talking non malnourished individuals with average BMIs. Even if taller men aren't more dominant, the social opinions makes them seem so and social influences are more than enough to alter perceptions

• +1
and social influences are more than enough to alter perceptions
not to this extent, their pussies get wet when they hear bro is 6'8, it's bestial, it comes from within

• +1
not to this extent, their pussies get wet when they hear bro is 6'8, it's bestial, it comes from within
Then the protector thing or something evolutionary must be true and the studies maybe flawed. Or maybe they don't get wet

• +1
Then the protector thing or something evolutionary must be true and the studies maybe flawed. Or maybe they don't get wet
my strongest hypothesis is that it's iq related. iq essentially is the ability to have abstract thought, the higher the more complex.
100 iq niggas are not capable of much abstract thought, that's why npcs have 0 empathy etc and why lookism is a thing because their reality is what they directly sense(you are what you look like), women are more around 100 than men (there's way more 100 women than men). So most women actually think unironically that big = stronger & better in the way that you have to eat a lot to stay tall etc ( :lul: ) and your kids will have more ability to gather resources since their dad could and had to eat a lot to become tall( :lul: ) , that's the only it would make any sort of sense, i need some highiqfemcel to confirm it

• +1

View attachment 3099985
I am blessed with 6’5 height, women say and guess that I am 6’1/6’2 which is tiny in comparison, they also have called my friends who are easily over 6’0 too short, for reference I am 16 and so it can only get worse with my generation

• +1
my strongest hypothesis is that it's iq related. iq essentially is the ability to have abstract thought, the higher the more complex.
100 iq niggas are not capable of much abstract thought, that's why npcs have 0 empathy etc and why lookism is a thing because their reality is what they directly sense(you are what you look like), women are more around 100 than men (there's way more 100 women than men). So most women actually think unironically that big = stronger & better in the way that you have to eat a lot to stay tall etc ( :lul: ) and your kids will have more ability to gather resources since their dad could and had to eat a lot to become tall( :lul: ) , that's the only it would make any sort of sense, i need some highiqfemcel to confirm it
High IQ
Female
Yea sorry bro

Jokes aside what about the quote in my signature? Was Adriana just a dumb b? Also my grandma used to prefer taller men and she was smart smart and also my mom, she has 2 masters and is pretty smart.

• JFL