Why is height inflation so brutal?

Idk how really tall men can be with women so much shorter than them, I’d legit feel like a pedo. At 183 10-15 cm seems a good difference

I think she meant anyone that isn't Marko Jarić is a friend but she said it in a retarded way
That confirms low IQ ig

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
That confirms low IQ ig
psl gods have 0 social repercussions so they just talk like toddlers perma without thinking

• +1
Reactions: Haseeb
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
What i've noticed is
Medium tall; 5'9.5 to 6'0
good frame and physique and good face.
these guys slay more.
of course with social proof
my height just got called medium tall, putting my razor down

i fall in that category too dawg we both together in this
I've pulled easily with my height but I don't want to imagine me going to a club full of 6'1+ dudes lmfao

wear lifts
i go from 5'11 to 6'1
friends will pick up on it in a second, but I think I could fraud 1 inch or close to 1 inch, just match it with buying new shoes so that you have an excuse if someone asks that you look taller

friends will pick up on it in a second, but I think I could fraud 1 inch or close to 1 inch, just match it with buying new shoes so that you have an excuse if someone asks that you look taller
lol nonbody cares since they all fraud lmfao

It is because being tall is an advantage not every man has. Very limited number of people themselves are 6'0+ and above hence the least amount of tall men, the more rare they are.
It has nothing to do with attraction, the excuse they use of a man being tall is protective is a half assed.
They see it as a source of status. Having a tall man is rare and not everyone has that.
Females like status, just as much as men do. That's another reason why celebs and rich men are so thirsted over
High iq answer

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOverLawg