Why is irl so much harder than online/tinder?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I cannot cope boyos

‘Bro just approac girls irl- they don’t have insane standards like they do online’

JFL

Irl is 10 times harder-

Online you just have to have a average face then halo it with a gymcelled body and some NT pics + an instagram just tos how girls you’re not a weirdo then you can slay decently.

Irl it’s not enough for a girl to find you attractive- you have to get the approval of her foid friends too. You have to navigate your way through impossible logistics to convert a kiss to a slay (if you can even get a kiss in the first place). Sometimes girls will reject men who mog them just for an ego boost- I’ve seen my own sisters friends sitting around chatting about the club they went to the last night and they’re just sitting there laughing about how they rejected this and that guy.

I went out at the weekend and was brutally rejected by every girl I approached even a LTB chubby curry when I got desperate and yet last night I went on a date with a HTB from online wo even has 5k Instagram followers so I assumed she’d be a stuck up cunt but she was actually really nice to me. And she kept telling me to my face how hot she thought I was despite the fact 24 hours prior I was rejected by subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member, Johanjohan and 19 others
I cannot cope boyos

‘Bro just approac girls irl- they don’t have insane standards like they do online’

JFL

Irl is 10 times harder-

Online you just have to have a average face then halo it with a gymcelled body and some NT pics + an instagram just tos how girls you’re not a weirdo then you can slay decently.

Irl it’s not enough for a girl to find you attractive- you have to get the approval of her foid friends too. You have to navigate your way through impossible logistics to convert a kiss to a slay (if you can even get a kiss in the first place). Sometimes girls will reject men who mog them just for an ego boost- I’ve seen my own sisters friends sitting around chatting about the club they went to the last night and they’re just sitting there laughing about how they rejected this and that guy.

I went out at the weekend and was brutally rejected by every girl I approached even a LTB chubby curry when I got desperate and yet last night I went on a date with a HTB from online wo even has 5k Instagram followers so I assumed she’d be a stuck up cunt but she was actually really nice to me. And she kept telling me to my face how hot she thought I was despite the fact 24 hours prior I was rejected by subhumans
cold-approaching is cope, but you get better quality than from online if you have decent social-circle game. online is easier for ONS with average looking girls.

Really? I find it the complete opposite for me. I wish everything had to be IRL, I should have been born in the 80's or smth.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
No frauding irl

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and ShowerMaxxing
I've been saying this forever, but non UK cels will never believe us

I've had insane success irl in pretty much every country I've ever visited except the UK. There's something wrong with the girls in this fucking country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21620, Vain786 and 1 other person
u have no game son thats all
this nigga has girls in the club beggining to fuck

gaslighter indeed

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
u have no game son thats all

this nigga has girls in the club beggining to fuck

gaslighter indeed
Doesn't matter, for every girl begging for my cock in the club, there are 200 begging for it online

I have to jump through brutal hoops to slay from clubs, meanwhile I can order a girl online like a spicy tikka masala

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 19157
Doesn't matter, for every girl begging for my cock in the club, there are 200 begging for it online

I have to jump through brutal hoops to slay from clubs, meanwhile I can order a girl online like a spicy tikka masala
you confuse me mfer

first of u have a gf. u dont even want to fucking slay, you dont even do it. so why complain about being a ukcel

second off its not that difficult to relocate somewhere else:lul: compared to waking up looking like gandy

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevergymcelling
not even trying to be disrespectful son

am i rong?

you confuse me mfer

first of u have a gf. u dont even want to fucking slay, you dont even do it. so why complain about being a ukcel

second off its not that difficult to relocate somewhere else:lul: compared to waking up looking like gandy
Well I’m not sure if FG is complaining so much as trying to make sense of his experiences

I’m not really complaining because obviously being able to slay online is still good. Although I feel like it would be more fun or validating to do it irl but it just seems impossible.

The discrepancy between my online and irl success is crazy idk what’s wrong with me

• +1
you confuse me mfer

Yeah I don't want to slay but I want to know I have the ability to slay whenever if I wanted to

For us it is due to brexit, Uk citizens can no longer move to Europe (though I'm getting a Portuguese passport soon :feelsokman:)

I complain because if it wasn't for this shit environment I probably would've had a normal life and not grown up as an incel failure with inhb issues and no friends. I probably wouldn't have found this site. I lost years of slaying (jbs too while at school) because of how hard it is here, I'll never get that time back, especially now as a LTR cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I cannot cope boyos

JFL

Irl is 10 times harder-

not chad = warmapproach/nichemax only

@fucclife also slaying online is boring as fuck imo

Every date is the same

Every conversation is the same

I would've liked to go out and slay randoms on a night out when I was single, it's way more fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and the BULL
Yeah I don't want to slay but I want to know I have the ability to slay whenever if I wanted to
a starving child in africa ate his mothers overgrown toenails yesterday so he wouldnt die after fighting off ebola

u will be alright man
For us it is due to brexit, Uk citizens can no longer move to Europe (though I'm getting a Portuguese passport soon :feelsokman:)

I complain because if it wasn't for this shit environment I probably would've had a normal life and not grown up as an incel failure with inhb issues and no friends. I probably wouldn't have found this site. I lost years of slaying (jbs too while at school) because of how hard it is here, I'll never get that time back, especially now as a LTR cuck
it is what it is

i took too many drugs and have mental illness that makes it hard for me to get along with people, too. also the friends i have aquired have been mentally ill too and also taken too much lsd.

• +1
I cannot cope boyos

JFL

Irl is 10 times harder-

you spend too much time online and high inhib like the rest of us

you spend too much time online and high inhib like the rest of us
I don’t see where inhib comes into the equation when girls won’t even entertain a conversation with you

Maybe it’s just different phenos which slay online vs irl

Last edited:
I cannot cope boyos

JFL

Irl is 10 times harder-

True. People who claim irl is easier and tinder is for chads have no clue about dating. Basically dating is for chads

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I don’t see where inhib comes into the equation when girls won’t even entertain a conversation with you

Maybe it’s just different phenos which slay online vs irl
how tall are u.

do you seem like a fun guy or the all business type

how tall are u.

do you seem like a fun guy or the all business type
181cm so like slightly above average

And idk man- I don’t even see how that comes into the equation when girls don’t even let me get that far because they completely ignore my approach

Maybe something about my initial approac is off and PUA is actually legit

I saw a girl who rejected me 20 seconds prior get with a baldcel so idk

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
ye irl is brutal in comparison
some nights you’ll have tons of iois others not so much
you may not look your best etc for whatever reason e.g. water retention or bad skin

online dating is less dependant on other factors. you’re marketing the best version of yourself, selected frauded pics of you are being used, you instantly pass the looks threshold for those you match with therefor most girls are receptive to you

much harder irl, there’s more variables that
you cannot control, you might be in an environment where your pheno doesn’t work, and your behaviour and mannerism matter so much more. all that shite is bypassed with hinge

as fg said the uk is fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and the BULL
Dumb topic. IRL is easier.

I've had insane success irl in pretty much every country I've ever visited except the UK. There's something wrong with the girls in this fucking country
Who wants to fuck these subhuman trash things called 'women' in the UK? Pure filth and degeneracy, I thought Americans were bad but British are fucking disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
ye irl is brutal in comparison
some nights you’ll have tons of iois others not so much
you may not look your best etc for whatever reason e.g. water retention or bad skin

online dating is less dependant on other factors. you’re marketing the best version of yourself, selected frauded pics of you are being used, you instantly pass the looks threshold for those you match with therefor most girls are receptive to you

much harder irl, there’s more variables that
you cannot control, you might be in an environment where your pheno doesn’t work, and your behaviour and mannerism matter so much more. all that shite is bypassed with hinge

as fg said the uk is fucked
How many slays do you have from irl vs online?

im 31 online
2 social cirlce at uni
only one proper one irl

irl im incel

Looks is always king, but IRL it matters a little less and being NT matters much more, you're probably not NT and don't have the looks to be non NT and still slay in IRL environments like social circles

Imagine living in UK when all you need to slay in EE is a gold chain around your neck and extreme low inh.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Imagine living in UK when all you need to slay in EE is a gold chain around your neck and extreme low inh.
Im going to EE this week and have a gold chain so will discover if this is true or cope

Im doing 3 nights of mass approaching so I hope to have a copious amount of content of the forum

This is the ultimate test for me personally of whether my issues are location or behaviour/NT/Looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Blkpill Godfather
Im going to EE this week and have a gold chain so will discover if this is true or cope

Im doing 3 nights of mass approaching so I hope to have a copious amount of content of the forum

This is the ultimate test for me personally of whether my issues are location or behaviour/NT/Looks
Depends on what kind of women you want.

For actual EE whores all you need is dht voice, above average frame and low inh.

If you want westernized beckies you will need looks and tourist halo.

This is my observation for where I live - Bulgaria.

In Greece toursit halo is insane if you are Nordic. While in Serbia women weirdly like more Ethnic men.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Depends on what kind of women you want.

For actual EE whores all you need is dht voice, above average frame and low inh.

If you want westernized beckies you will need looks and tourist halo.

This is my observation for where I live - Bulgaria.

In Greece toursit halo is insane if you are Nordic. While in Serbia women weirdly like more Ethnic men.
I have more of a pretty boy look than ogre look but I am gymmaxed which makes me somewhat masculine appeal wise

Im going to budapest which is a lot of tourists but tbh I wanna go to an actual poor EE city at some point and see how it is there

I have more of a pretty boy look than ogre look but I am gymmaxed which makes me somewhat masculine appeal wise

Im going to budapest which is a lot of tourists but tbh I wanna go to an actual poor EE city at some point and see how it is there
You won't have issues if prettyboy. TikTok and IG influence is also rampant here, especially among the JBs.

The capitals and bigger seaside cities of most poor EE countries are pretty much like little Western islands where liberal propaganda and values are on the rise.

If you want the actual poo EE experience go to smaller cities. However, I don't really recommend it as the sheer number of low iq abused ogres there would be too much for a tourist. Even my friends and I, native ogres from the capital, get challenged and attacked in smaller cities.

What part of the uk are you from again? You're from up north?

I went out at the weekend and was brutally rejected by every girl I approached
clubs and bars are just irl tinder. hundreds of aggressive alcohol fuelled males approaching drunk egotistical sluts.

try library lurking, classmaxxing, and hobby club maxxing instead.

What part of the uk are you from again? You're from up north?
yes but I was actually in London when I made the thread aboiut getting rejected all night long

Ive found when approaching in the north ive had generally better/less stuck-up rude reactions vs london.

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
UK pill is hard to swallow but I believe the slayers on .org stating their experience

It's like the isle shows the exact opposite of the worldwide rest
IRL should be easier for a truly attractive above average male but somehow it is harder in UK

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Lawton88
yes but I was actually in London when I made the thread aboiut getting rejected all night long

Ive found when approaching in the north ive had generally better/less stuck-up rude reactions vs london.

What part of London? In a club?

Haven't been up in north in a while.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
What part of London? In a club?

Haven't been up in north in a while.
In a bar but it was packed out + had a dancefloor so it was like a club environment

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
In Central? Also do people here approach without any iois?

That is crazy there. In my part of the US irl is definitely easier than Tinder I would say for everyone except Chads who have it easy online.

In Central? Also do people here approach without any iois?
I dont wanna be super specific on the location but its a nice area,

slightly older crowd like average age 25/26 or so if I had to guess, wasnt a JB type club.

I was approaching without IOIs yeah.

The rest of my mates just stoof dancing in a circle like cucks so I went off to do approaches

For aspies or even people that are just slightly awkward, online is better. It’s more straightforward. Irl there’s more variables, overall there’s more opportunities for below average guys fo get pussy irl, but there’s also more nuances and ways for an aspie to fuck things up irl