why is it acceptable for a 18 year old girl to date a 16 year old boy but not the other way around?

finn899

finn899

Kraken
i know its obvious the double standards but when you think about the fact that women are fully developed by 15 and most men are still growing/developing even at 18 sometimes 19 it makes no sense why women can date younger but not men? Even on tiktok i saw a guy get called a pedofile for being in a relationship with a 17 year old when hes 19??

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, Tabula Rasa, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
18-16 is acceptable both ways, never heard anyone say its not ok, thats literally only 2 year difference

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
18-16 is acceptable both ways, never heard anyone say its not ok, thats literally only 2 year difference
you do know leonardo dicaprio gets hate for going as low as 23? plus thats cap i seen soo many tiktoks get mad about 17-19 and 16 and 18,its acceptable one way

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
he is like 50 though, anyways people hating on him are just jelous.
does it matter if hes 50? after 18 you are an adult especially the fact 23 is old

i know its obvious the double standards but when you think about the fact that women are fully developed by 15 and most men are still growing/developing even at 18 sometimes 19 it makes no sense why women can date younger but not men? Even on tiktok i saw a guy get called a pedofile for being in a relationship with a 17 year old when hes 19??
dont start this. the muslim pedophiles will enter

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
At 20 I had a 16 year old, even my male friends tried to age cuck me saying "bro she's too little, you're a grown man bla bla" even tho it was legal in my state

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zerohopecel, PotassiumMaxxer, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
At 20 I had a 16 year old, even my male friends tried to age cuck me saying "bro she's too little, you're a grown man bla bla" even tho it was legal in my state
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
does it matter if hes 50? after 18 you are an adult especially the fact 23 is old
well kinda yes, the age difference is big, what would u talk with a 50 year old women about?

well kinda yes, the age difference is big, what would u talk with a 50 year old women about?
i will never talk to a woman over 21 no matter what age i am dumb question only 18-21 is a good age,btw 21 is pushing it but some still look youthfull that late tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Heinrich Schmidt, Tai Lung and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Tai Lung
People that have this double standard usually look like this:
699.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Heinrich Schmidt and finn899
Never seen anyone knock on 2 year age gaps regardless of gender. 16-18 is legally and socially acceptable

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
anybody that unironically finds wrinkly used up women 40+ attractive has a disgusting incel mom fetish
no i dont. i prefer virgin slav stacies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899 and Tai Lung
Boys don't fully develop until 25, their frontal lobe is still developing even in early 20s

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Jew propaganda function well in western society

Girls are fertile when puberty start so 1-2 years earlier than when boy puberty start

I’ve never heard anybody get mad about a 18-16 year old age gap when it’s in reverse, only the obvious LGBTQ faggots and virtue signalling libcucks

this

though my roommate in college was 18 and had a 16 yo gf. we definitely called him a cradle robber

You would be surprised

I saw a fucking degenerate on ig saying muh dating a 16yod is pedophilia as an 18yod and someone replied to him “you’re the type of person to want kids going to lgbt parades to see half naked people”

And he legit seriously replied: “yes, yes i am”

You can’t convince me NPCs don’t exist and some humans need to be wiped off of the earth’s surface

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Hopefully you aren’t friends with those indoctrinated soys who no doubt jerk off to girls who probably look just like her

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
@Tai Lung pussy faggot blocked me :lul: